TES might pull out of Caylee search for good...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthony family has far more information to shield I think and not cooperating with Tim is their only hope.

Anyway, would love to see Padilla put some more money where his mouth is and pony up 50000 to the search.

I guess I don't see how the A's have any say in this? I would imagine so long as the owners of the property that TES is going to search agree to them being there, than that is all that matters.

The A's shouldn't be able to block anyone from searching on someone's property.

Something that baffles me about Tim pulling out.......the news article states:

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there,"

No disrespect intended, but Equusearch has spent years and probably much more money on the Natalie Holloway search.

As if Mondays aren't bad enough... I read this news and felt like someone just let the air out of my balloon. :(

So, last week he is definitely going to find her -- and now he might be leaving? Lots going on here behind the scenes, obviously.

What a roller coaster ride...

I realize that it seems very convoluted right now, I agree.

What I know, is that I trust Man-Saint and team TES implicitely, without reservation.

There are reasons for the way this is playing out right now and when it is possible we will all be clear on what those are; please keep the faith.

As hard as that may be at times in this case:blowkiss:

this was part of the linked article ~snip~ the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

I do not think Tim is giving up for good but the family is making it impossible for TES. If anything is sad it is the actions of the Anthony family imhoo

Boy you said it!!!!! I hate that TES is even considering pulling out of the search for Caylee for good. WTH is wrong with those people? You would think they would want the truth and their grand daughter laid to rest! They don't deserve the title of grandparents, they are the pond scum their grand daughter is probably laying in! :furious:

I would like to believe that they have already found something...but I don't think Tim would allow himself to be used in that sort of game. He would just not say anything untill the time came. And for the life of me...I don't know how that could keep something like that a secret.

Boy you said it!!!!! I hate that TES is even considering pulling out of the search for Caylee for good. WTH is wrong with those people? You would think they would want the truth and their grand daughter laid to rest! They don't deserve the title of grandparents, they are the pond scum their grand daughter is probably laying in! :furious:

Even if the GP's want to believe Caylee is alive (God we all WANT that to be the case!) they still have to understand that there is a possibility that Caylee is deceased. The kidnappers could have killed her and left her somewhere, so why not let TES investigate that possibility? TES is not LE, so it's not costing anyone any extra money, or stealing resources from other investigations/leads.

The fact that the A's don't want TES involved just makes them look even more suspicious!

Something that baffles me about Tim pulling out.......the news article states:

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there,"

No disrespect intended, but Equusearch has spent years and probably much more money on the Natalie Holloway search.
Difference being the Holloway family supports TM's efforts, in more ways than one. The Anthony's want nothing to do with him, and they are making that clear, poor Tim must be beside himself.

Even if the GP's want to believe Caylee is alive (God we all WANT that to be the case!) they still have to understand that there is a possibility that Caylee is deceased. The kidnappers could have killed her and left her somewhere, so why not let TES investigate that possibility? TES is not LE, so it's not costing anyone any extra money, or stealing resources from other investigations/leads.

The fact that the A's don't want TES involved just makes them look even more suspicious!

Yes it does! What are they hiding? I guess covering for their precious Casey is all that matters to them. It also makes me wonder how much they were actually involved from the beginning? I hope someday they all have to answer for their actions! :mad:

If Cindy doesn't get charged with 'something' - I'll keel.

:furious:

What I know, is that I trust Man-Saint and team TES implicitely, without reservation.

There are reasons for the way this is playing out right now and when it is possible we will all be clear on what those are; please keep the faith.

I am so trying to keep the faith in this case. Faithfully followed it since day 1, spent hours upon hours on this site...have the utmost respect for Tim and Equusearch AND to top it all off, I am NOT a cussing woman, but
WTF???????? Last week they were gonna find her and today this? This is more than a praying mama can take....I have tried to filter through rumor, fact, theory...I pray to God as you said, Blink, that there is more to this and it's all going to be something that will ultimately bring about KCA's demise...

I have had it and am over it. Don't know if I can wait til the GJ. My heart is breaking for this baby girl. :mad:

Difference being the Holloway family supports TM's efforts, in more ways than one. The Anthony's want nothing to do with him, and they are making that clear, poor Tim must be beside himself.

That's true, but I was focusing on the one part about people not donating again because all the time and money would be going to one person.

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

Blink, I hope you do not think that my rant is directed at you....not at all.

Just responding to this outrageous day.

Tim's heart has to be breaking over this. So many families want his help for their lost loved one, the A's refuse his help. He has to feel torn, but I don't want him to give up on finding Caylee. WE NEED HIM! I don't care if the Anthony's want him here or not, the GOOD people of Orlando want him here!!!!!!

My heart is breaking for Caylee, and I am sitting here right now almost on the verge of tears knowing that Tim may be ready to throw in the towel. Please Mr. Miller don't!!!!!!

That's true, but I was focusing on the one part about people not donating again because all the time and money would be going to one person.

Maybe this is a case where TES is too small for the amount of exposure they are now getting?

In the same vein that there are people who want their donations to go to other cases, there are also people who want 100% of their donation to go to Caylee. I don't know if TES can handle that level of commitment and, unfortunately, it means the limited resources have to be divided equally. Until TES is equipped to regionalize or even break down into case-specific groups, they are going to have this problem.

I suspect it's spelled C-i-n-d-y.

grrrrrrr

Why would Cindy not want TES to search for Caylee's body? Easy. She knows it's out there, and Tim's likely to find it.

If she truly believed Caylee was alive, she'd tell them to go ahead and search, so she could then go to LE and say "See? Caylee's body isn't out there. TES can't even find her body. I told you so. NOW will you please help me with the tips for a live Caylee."

But... Cindy KNOWS Caylee is dead. She just doesn't want Casey to get the death penalty or a long prison sentence. Period.

If Cindy sincerely believes her grandbaby is alive, why would she ask them to waste resources trying to locate a body?

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

If part of the remains have been found, why would a meeting with MN prompt the decision to pull out?

If anyone would like his number to talk to him personally let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay