TES might pull out of Caylee search for good...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on channel 6 news they are going to start the search again on wed!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!! They start after the GJ on Tues out of respect so as not to influence anything there. They will start WED by the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap: Oh, such wonderful news!!

Just on channel 6 news they are going to start the search again on wed!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!! They start after the GJ on Tues out of respect so as not to influence anything there. They will start WED by the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a link to this update?

Started a new thread on it because I didn't want you guys to miss this fantastic news! I am so grateful they are staying!

That is good news and make sense just in case they find something. They are going to have beautiful weather the rest of the week. No rain at all. :clap:

:blowkiss: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Many Thanks for the info. Samij......

Great news! Hoping the A family is more open to finding Caylee after they see that Casey is charged with 1st degree murder. That may make it easier for them to do the right theing once she is not living with them.

I have on WESH and they said there's no word on when they'll resume the search. Maybe they're behind, lol.

Samijean, we will keep an eye out for the link for you and WS. Samijean would have quoted you too...Sorry cannot do multiple quote thingee :grandma: Lucky I have mastered on/off..but I am really confident with that.:Banane57:

What'sThat, I have Wesh on too...stay tuned.:crazy:

They are now reporting that TM is searching for J Kesse today...but only about 50 volunteers:eek:

I know we have some WSers who have done a fabulous job of getting times and locations out.
So let's hope for some specifics soon!:prayer: No one should be left out there alone...not now, not ever.:cry:

OH Man what a relief..............TY TY TY !!!!!!!

I realize that it seems very convoluted right now, I agree.

What I know, is that I trust Man-Saint and team TES implicitely, without reservation.

There are reasons for the way this is playing out right now and when it is possible we will all be clear on what those are;
please keep the faith.

As hard as that may be at times in this case:blowkiss:

Tacky to quote my own post, yes, but hopefully just this once, when this all shakes out you'll forgive me.

I can't see where cooperation, or the lack of it, from the Anthony's is an issue. Does anyone really expect Casey to lead Tim to the body? If Casey were willing to tell where Caylee is, Tim's services wouldn't be needed. No one has volunteered information as to where Natalie Holloway's body is yet Tim keeps searching.

Not fair to LP? He's the one who led so many people to believe that Tim was just hours away from finding Caylee - and now Tim is pulling out of the search. That was, as is typical, very irresponsible of LP. On the other hand, if LP didn't keep coming up with his wild theories, there'd be little reason for NG to continue having him on the show.

1. TM is not pulling out of the search.

2. TM does not search without the approval of both the family and LE.

3. LP would have had a good reason to say what he did.......maybe they know exactly where they want to search, but couldn't get to the area before due to high water levels.

4. Many people other then LP have postulated that something relating to the case was found on the earlier search, but was not accessable due to water levels.

Samijean, we will keep an eye out for the link for you and WS. Samijean would have quoted you too...Sorry cannot do multiple quote thingee :grandma: Lucky I have mastered on/off..but I am really confident with that.:Banane57:

What'sThat, I have Wesh on too...stay tuned.:crazy:

They are now reporting that TM is searching for J Kesse today...but only about 50 volunteers:eek:

I know we have some WSers who have done a fabulous job of getting times and locations out.
So let's hope for some specifics soon!:prayer: No one should be left out there alone...not now, not ever.:cry:

Thanks Miracle! Yeah I can't wait for them to add the link, hubby is mad at me that I'm still on the computer and he is waiting for me! lol

At least I can go to work now knowing that TM is back on the job! What a relief!

Bye all, see you tonight! :)

I believe that "part" of Casey has been found and that perhaps, the gators have destroyed the rest of that baby. I think that's what LP was saying when he said, "they've found ENOUGH". I also think that's why Tim has halted. After the GJ's meeting tomorrow, I think we'll have a lot more answers...............

3. LP would have had a good reason to say what he did.......maybe they know exactly where they want to search, but couldn't get to the area before due to high water levels.

4. Many people other then LP have postulated that something relating to the case was found on the earlier search, but was not accessable due to water levels.

Do you really think if something was found but was unaccessable due to the water levels that Tim would even consider pulling out? "Gee, we've spent all this money, time, and effort to find this little girls body but now that we've actually found something I think I'll quit before it's recovered."

Call me crazy, but I think they did find a little something of Caylee, know where to search, and (besides water levels and possible damage) don't want to find the rest till after GJ and Caseys arrested, for safetys sake.

It makes me feel good about the case the prosecution has. They are certainly not pushing Tim to search before the GJ, imo, it's like they don't need the evidence for their case, right now...

Tomorrow will be a BIG day...

This is my first post on this case because you guys are so fast and so far ahead of me that it has taken me forever to get this far. That being said, this morning I start reading this and I am sitting here so damned mad that my eyes are burning. None of know what has really happened, but we do know that KC has some involvement. Her mother knows something or is in on it. I truly believe that CA knows something. I know she loves her daughter, but for the love of all that is good, DO THE RIGHT THING! KC is an adult and failed to protect that innocent sweet baby. My daughter has a four year old daughter. We have discussed this trying to get a grasp for how CA is acting. As much as I love my daughter, I really feel with all of my heart that if this were my family, I would take her to the jail myself. All I can say, Is there but by the Grace of God go I.
I am so pi$$ed at CA right now, if I were anywhere near her, you guys would be taking donations for my bail, I would be in jail for assault.
CA, adult or not, make your child cooperate. YOu seem to have some sort of control over her.
OMG, I just cannot get over this.

I so agree with this. And if this is about CA & GA not cooperating and demanding that TES look for an "alive" child, then CA & GA need to step up to the plate and provide the information that would give TES or LE or LP a starting point for looking for an alive child. TES has found numerous "alive" people. They could find Caylee, or for that matter, LP could find Caylee. LP tracks criminals for a living. LP came to Orlando to do exactly that - find a live child. The problem is, there is no starting point. KC tells lies and apparently CA, GA nor LA can get any truth out of her. With out a starting point, only luck would find an alive child.

Yes, I know Caylee is gone. My point is that CA and GA, through their actions, clearly indicate they do not want the child found. Not alive and not gone.

Salem

First, Thanks Coley!! You did great!

I came here after reading the news of TES pulling out on O.Sentinel..
read all the posts, was feeling down, then the conversation with LP!!
and now the really great news about search commencing on Wed.
Whew....what a gammet of emotions in a short time.

GJ tomorrow......hopefully KC will be back in jail in a few days at most.

I can understand LE wanting to prevent possible mob scene at the
house on HopeSpring......I wouldn't want any of the family to be
injured...I want them to answer for their abysmal lack of concern
for Caylee Marie.

Sending strength and prayers to GJ, LE, TES and all the people who
care about this precious little girl.

Great news! Hoping the A family is more open to finding Caylee after they see that Casey is charged with 1st degree murder. That may make it easier for them to do the right theing once she is not living with them.

Good point Delta - get her out of that house and back in jail and maybe the GP's can calm down and think rationally!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members