TES to make an announcement today in the Caylee Case???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most likely scenario would be Casey being arrested, and then a press conference by LE. If TES searchers did find anything critical to the case, LE might have Tim at the presser to make a brief statement.
That's what I'd expect too.

I read on the internet that Joe Biden will get an aneurysm between the 5th and 7th of October, causing him to drop out and be replaced by HRC. I guess time will tell if these rumors are true. Tim said if it didn't come from him, don't believe it.

I reckon I'm still glad you brought it up. Thanks

I heard an online radio host interviewing Tim and he did mention an announcement regarding this case to be this Monday. I've been ill for two days, so can someone help me locate the link to that radio show?? Please my head is just hurting to much to read!
hope you get well soon lawgirl~! Ummm... could it have been scared monkey's radio show? That should be linked in the media thread. I don't recall on the show that I listened to, that he said he would be coming on Monday per se but that he would be back when water conditions were better. One of our posters here, Blink, stated a few days ago that she had been in contact with Tim and IIRC....that around November would be an aproximation of when the water level (if dry conditions hold) would be okay to resume.

I am unaware if there was another radio show... When did you hear it Lawgirl? I can then go about digging it up. Again, hope you are feeling better soon!:blowkiss:

I wonder what Richard Grund's "update" means?

yes, Tim was on the radio last week... he stated he would be back out to Florida in about a week... so sometime this week hopefully

keeping my fingers crossed that
something happens soon
www.orlandosentinel.com is reporting that, (~snip~) "Sheriff's officials are meeting at 4 p.m. today to discuss strategy in the case, particularly in terms of patrolling the neighborhood where protesters regularly gather outside the house where Casey Anthony has been living with her parents." (~snip~)

keep those fingers crossed everyone. Perhaps it has finally crested the uphill stage of the investigation....

it was almost exactly one hour in

Sean Krause has been alluding to there being an announcement also.
He thought last Mochday we would have a TES announcement, in fact.
But that didn't happen , obviously.
I have faith in Sean and his word, as I have followed several other cases and he always has factual information.
He will also get to the bottom of rumors and will disprove stories that are nothing and have no factual backing.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that today is the day!

Sean Krause has been alluding to there being an announcement also.
He thought last Mochday we would have a TES announcement, in fact.
But that didn't happen , obviously.
I have faith in Sean and his word, as I have followed several other cases and he always has factual information.
He will also get to the bottom of rumors and will disprove stories that are nothing and have no factual backing.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that today is the day!

yeah, its been several days since I listened to his show and I think he did mention something about it. and his words, not mine , were "next monday"........could be.

Nah, I think the people who originally started that rumor about her being found three weeks ago are just trying to cling to their theory and not look bad, by dragging out this rumor a little longer. Maybe they really were just mistaken and desperately wanted to believe something had been found and it got blown out of proportion.

yeah, its been several days since I listened to his show and I think he did mention something about it. and his words, not mine , were "next monday"........could be.

Here is his exact quote.....Definitions aside, there have been a lot of inquiries to the TES announcement. Volunteers and a plethora of individuals from TES have come forward with positive information & said questions would be answered in a Monday news conference. I’m aware of what is to told, but I leave that for TES to decide, if they want to release their information. Whether or not that announcement is made today, tomorrow, or in the coming days, someone is stalling. It will be interesting to see and hear the reaction from others.

Perhaps the announcement is that they are going back in to specific areas to begin searching again..

That would be my guess, as Mr. Millers area of "expertise" in this case, as well as any others, is strictly the searching aspect.

Gosh, I hope they find that little baby girl.

Shhhhh! LOL

No kidding, its been my luck all day that just as we are getting hot n heavy into it, it gets killed! :razz:

Well, I know, but that it remains tells me there might be some truth to an announcement.

Perhaps the announcement is that they are going back in to specific areas to begin searching again..

That would be my guess, as Mr. Millers area of "expertise" in this case, as well as any others, is strictly the searching aspect.

Gosh, I hope they find that little baby girl.

I feel that is more likely to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485