TES to make an announcement today in the Caylee Case???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably going to announce that he is coming back to search but whats the big deal about it? Whats the hold up etc? If you have something to say, just say it for goodness sakes!!

NO announcements to be made. We will be posting it on the web as soon as I get word from Tim on a return……sorry.

Erin S. Bridwell

Texas EquuSearch Administrator

email I just received

NO announcements to be made. We will be posting it on the web as soon as I get word from Tim on a return……sorry.

Erin S. Bridwell

email I just received

Yep not at all surprised. I think we can lay to rest this rumor that TES found anything and move on by now. :cool:

I don't understand why TES would hold a PC to announce that they would be coming back, to me that would be something that LE would just announce that TES is coming back. I may be wrong though.

I'm thinking that maybe he will be announcing the fact that they will continue searching for Caylee again. Maybe new information has been released, leading the search team to new locations? All we can do is guess at this point, however...I don't believe they found Caylee, or an arrest would have already been made.

Nah, I think the people who originally started that rumor about her being found three weeks ago are just trying to cling to their theory and not look bad, by dragging out this rumor a little longer. Maybe they really were just mistaken and desperately wanted to believe something had been found and it got blown out of proportion.

A lot gets blown out of proportion, I agree with ya there...

I think Tim called off the search before for the reasons he stated. There is no reason in this world for him to make up a story. Even if there were remains found that were under testing, I don't believe for a minute LE would have put that on his shoulders. LE would make their own announcement.

I think and I hope they will announce they are ready to start looking for Caylee again.

Personally, I think you will see LE arrest Casey if there was really a body or a part of caylee that was found long before Tim gets to say anything. I don't believe this rumor but I hope I am wrong!

I hope you are wrong about the rumor too, but I think you are right about Casey. While I believe that Tim should make the announcement if TES found the body, especially after everything he had to go through with this, I feel that Casey should be arrested and taken into protective custody before anyone hears anything. I want to see this girl at trial and I want her to spend the rest of her life in prison thinking about what she has done. If the public finds out the body is found before she is in jail, I believe that someone might just kill her if given half a chance. Death is too easy for her IMO.

Erin S. Bridwell

email I just received

OK I'm utterly confused..if there are no announcements then what is to be posted on the website? If they are coming back then that would be an announcement so to speak. I only hope that they are returning and soon!

She is saying that when TES is going back to search again, then they will post it on their website. They have no announcements to make.

I have never seen anyone but LE announce when a body has been found in a case. So private citizens have made these announcements?

I started a blog about this its the rumors not facts thread I was actually in a chat with a person who said they were there so this is interesting.

I started a blog about this its the rumors not facts thread I was actually in a chat with a person who said they were there so this is interesting.

Wonder if TES is in town??

O/T a local poster fr another forum said 85 witness names in this case to be announced @ 6PM.......are you local....anybody ??

Wonder if TES is in town??

O/T a local poster fr another forum said 85 witness names in this case to be announced @ 6PM.......are you local....anybody ??

I am local TxDot. Did they say if it was going to be on a local news channel?

I am local TxDot. Did they say if it was going to be on a local news channel?

Yes, I think it is WESH.....another poster comes on & says the sheriff is going to release the names of '87' interviewed ??

Yes, keep us posted, I have something to do, might not get back 'til later.

Yikes 85/87 interviews !! Oh my aching eyes !!

LOL!! I was just saying to someone last night that I need to get on it and finish the new docs because I think more discovery will come out soon! We still don' thave CA and GA's transcribed interviews, but we do have their video/audio. So they are still going to have to release that. What was there, four or five days between releases last week? They could be compiling more. I want CA and GA's statements on paper! If they could sneak Annie in there too, I would really like to see that!

She is saying that when TES is going back to search again, then they will post it on their website. They have no announcements to make.

Looks like they have not updated their web site since 3/12/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members