TES to make an announcement today in the Caylee Case???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
another poster now says 84 namess......these folks aren't even good EAR witnesses.....LOL

also says re: e-mail from TES....NO announcement from them tonight

LOL!! I was just saying to someone last night that I need to get on it and finish the new docs because I think more discovery will come out soon! We still don' thave CA and GA's transcribed interviews, but we do have their video/audio. So they are still going to have to release that. What was there, four or five days between releases last week? They could be compiling more. I want CA and GA's statements on paper! If they could sneak Annie in there too, I would really like to see that!

The news (per the posters) just says names.....

IKE slowed me down by days, I'm not caught up yet.

Yes, keep us posted, I have something to do, might not get back 'til later.

Yikes 85/87 interviews !! Oh my aching eyes !!

WESH 2 just said 85 names are on the witness list. Including Anthony's family members and ZG.

WESH 2 just said 85 names are on the witness list. Including Anthony's family members and ZG.

Three EAR witnesses, & only one heard right.....no wonder LE has such a hard time getting facts.

I'm starting to think the arrest of Casey Anthony for murder is right up there with the 2nd coming of Christ. NO ONE will know when it will happen. Just be prepared because it WILL happen. :crosseyed:

We heard same thing last week and Tim Miller said not to believe unless it came from him... I will check out his site.

Also, I think LE would make any announcement regarding evidence.

Sure wish it would be true and this coming to a conclusion....
Ditto...I'll wait for Tim.

Okay....So ARREST HER ALREADY!!!! I know that LE wants an ironclad case but if it takes a confession we should all just learn to let go. It isn't going to happen with that psycho!!! I can't believe this LE guy on PRIME NEWS today saying that he didn't believe that anyone in America would believe this woman intentionally killed her child, that everyone would know that it was probably an accident?????, but regardless the case needs to be resolved. Resolved. YES!!Accident? NO WAY!!

Ditto...I'll wait for Tim.

I will ditto your ditto. He will make an announcement regarding TES business when it's appropriate. All else will and should come from LE. That too is appropriate.

So it is late Monday in FL and no announcement. LOL I could have told you. I don't know why that person keeps trying to spread the rumor about TES finding this body in the swamp and a big announcement coming. Believe me, TES would not be making that announcement. You will see Casey hauled off to the clink again first.

:laugh:
I'm starting to think the arrest of Casey Anthony for murder is right up there with the 2nd coming of Christ. NO ONE will know when it will happen. Just be prepared because it WILL happen. :crosseyed:

I read on the internet that Joe Biden will get an aneurysm between the 5th and 7th of October, causing him to drop out and be replaced by HRC. I guess time will tell if these rumors are true. Tim said if it didn't come from him, don't believe it.

I reckon I'm still glad you brought it up. Thanks

HA! I "heard" that rumor about Biden too. sometimes it's just wishful thinking on the part of a few people though.

if something is found, I think we will know right away and she will be arrested as soon as it is confirmed. there is no reason why the findings would be withheld for weeks. I have never heard of a missing persons case in which findings weren't released right away, out of respect for the family or, in this case, those grieving. also, why give KC the chance to plan her getaway, a la Scott Peterson? I would think they would want her a$$ in custody as soon as they found something.

Okay....So ARREST HER ALREADY!!!! I know that LE wants an ironclad case but if it takes a confession we should all just learn to let go. It isn't going to happen with that psycho!!! I can't believe this LE guy on PRIME NEWS today saying that he didn't believe that anyone in America would believe this woman intentionally killed her child, that everyone would know that it was probably an accident?????, but regardless the case needs to be resolved. Resolved. YES!!Accident? NO WAY!!

dude, chill out. LE can't risk a possible dismissal or acquittal because they rushed to arrest her. I know that Law & Order and every other cop/law show makes it look like these cases are solved and tried in a matter of days, but they actually take YEARS. take it from a paralegal - all that evidence has to pass through a lot of hands, get signatures, processing, etc, and there are hundreds of people that work on these cases, within the span of a 9 to 5 workday. then once charges are actually brought, there's motions, answers, discovery, certificates of service, finding experts, certifying of records, coordinating witnesses, etc. those 600 pages of evidence? someone actually had to type all that up. how long do you think it would take you to type and/or scan 600 pages? and this is just for one case - the DA has tons of these cases to compete for his attention every day. keep in mind this is someone's job, but the stakes are a lot higher, and the mistakes a lot costlier. and everything requires dotting I's and crossing T's so, sit back, and relax, cuz the legal process is a slow and arduous road, buddy. :)

dude, chill out. LE can't risk a possible dismissal or acquittal because they rushed to arrest her. I know that Law & Order and every other cop/law show makes it look like these cases are solved and tried in a matter of days, but they actually take YEARS. take it from a paralegal - all that evidence has to pass through a lot of hands, get signatures, processing, etc, and there are hundreds of people that work on these cases, within the span of a 9 to 5 workday. then once charges are actually brought, there's motions, answers, discovery, certificates of service, finding experts, certifying of records, coordinating witnesses, etc. those 600 pages of evidence? someone actually had to type all that up. how long do you think it would take you to type and/or scan 600 pages? and this is just for one case - the DA has tons of these cases to compete for his attention every day. keep in mind this is someone's job, but the stakes are a lot higher, and the mistakes a lot costlier. and everything requires dotting I's and crossing T's so, sit back, and relax, cuz the legal process is a slow and arduous road, buddy. :)

Very well said!

another poster now says 84 namess......these folks aren't even good EAR witnesses.....LOL

also says re: e-mail from TES....NO announcement from them tonight
dudes! hello! It was on WESH. It was in video form. Hold on I will transpose the link from the media thread.

LOL!! I was just saying to someone last night that I need to get on it and finish the new docs because I think more discovery will come out soon! We still don' thave CA and GA's transcribed interviews, but we do have their video/audio. So they are still going to have to release that. What was there, four or five days between releases last week? They could be compiling more. I want CA and GA's statements on paper! If they could sneak Annie in there too, I would really like to see that!

Do you know where I can get the transcription of Casey's interviews?

There is a thread in the Current Events Crimes in the News where I made a comment about this very thing. A KY mom was charged with murder last week for killing her adopted daughter by shaking her to death in MAY. The mother swore up and down that she fell down in the tub. They waited until all the forensics were back and they charged her. They didn't even have to test DNA and the daughter was already found and buried and it STILL took FOUR months before they even charged her. It has only been two months since LE got involved. Please give them the time to do things right... they have a lot more forensics to conduct and no body. They don't want to put her away for accidental anything, they want MURDER ONE! Please give them time!

Do you know where I can get the transcription of Casey's interviews?

I'm sure her attorney won't let that happen until court date. all you will get is her statement when the police was called by her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member