GUILTY Thailand - David Miller, 24, & Hannah Witheridge, 23, Koh Tao, 15 Sep 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel conscious of the feelings of the families about these intimate matters....don't wish to cause further pain.
However the first thing that occurred to me when I read about this was that a situation in which only the dna of the woman may be on a condom is if the woman was putting on or about to put a condom on a partner (which suggests consensual activity)when there was an interruption (perhaps by the attackers)which meant this did not lead to the next step?
That said I currently do not trust any "new evidence" emerging from thailand.

Semen was found in the Hannah's body, what means the perp (or perps) did not use a condom. It makes the possible interruption of a consensual sex in early stages very probable version. The murder of Hannah and David looks for me like something that was unplanned, like, say, an argument that ended up in a massacre. Look at the weapons used, a wooden stick and a hoe, that's not something one would take from home to murder or rob someone. And believe me, even in the third world countries the locals do not wander around at night with a hoe on their arm. A stick and a hoe are the kind of weapons the perp grabs in fury, because they were at hand. The fact David was whacked in the head from the behind points, in my opinion, towars the hypothesis he was taken by surprise.

I can easily imagine a scenario in which a potential hot night comes to a screeching halt because the male does not want to wear a condom. Some dudes just don't like it. Hannah declines to have sex without protection, the male gets angry and the fight begins, escalating to the assault. David walks straight into it, sees what's going on, tries to help Hannah, but he's unaware of the fact that the perp's pals are hanging out in the area. He gets knocked out by the hit from behind, and, as the perps are angry, mayne intoxicated with alcohol and drugs, the couple ends up being bludgeoned to death by whatever was lying around - the stick and the hoe.

I know that it's frustrating that the justice haven't been served yet, I know that Thailand has it's problems, but please, before you announce that the country is corrupted to the bone, let the police work. You know, dear Websleuthers, that such cases are sometimes difficult to solve, many of them, even in the UK or the US stays unsolved for the decades.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...llers-over-murder-of-British-backpackers.html

"Police quiz Thai footballers over murder of British backpackers
EXCLUSIVE Police admit they have questioned and taken DNA samples from amateur footballers who threw a party at the nightclub where David Miller and Hannah Witheridge spent their final hours
"

"Now The Telegraph can reveal that police are also investigating a group of amateur footballers who were at the nightclub celebrating the end of a tournament while the British backpackers were there.

At least eight football teams from nearby islands and the Thai mainland took part in the tournament which was held on a pitch at a government-run compound just a few minutes drive from the murder scene in southern Koh Tao."
bbm

I don't do smilies but if I did it would be the one with the HUGE googly eyes with an arrow pointing to the post re the footballers.

"Today, police Lieutenant General Panya Mamen confirmed that investigators were looking into the footballers.

He told the Telegraph: “We have questioned all the footballers. Any people that the police had some doubt about, they have taken their DNA. But there are no results yet."

But a source also said that many locals were perplexed by the police’s apparent failure to look into the party held by the players or mention it as a line of inquiry.

The source added: "Those guys would all have left the island the next morning or next day."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-beach-murders-police-quiz-4330307#ixzz3ES88bpDp
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

In September 2005, another couple on holiday in T. came to a horrible end.
Interesting to note that the violence may have been precipitated by a kiss on the cheek ...fwiw..
Wonder if they have checked H and D's cameras?

bbm.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/4581789.stm

"It was a brutal and bloody end to a "wonderful holiday" that a Devon couple had been planning for months".

"I worried about them being in an accident - but never in a million years did I think they would die at the hands of a psychopath with a gun."

Their last stop was in the tourist town of Kanchanaburi. But it was outside the S & S restaurant, not far from the bridge over the River Kwai, that their dream two-month trip turned into a nightmare.

Mr Lloyd, 25, was gunned down by Somchai Wisetsingh who then ran over 23-year-old Vanessa as she tried to flee.

The sergeant, who surrendered to the authorities on 7 October after going on the run, told the court he shot Mr Lloyd after the Briton spat in his face during an argument.

Police Master Sergeant Somchai Wisetsingh
Somchai Wisetsingh said an informant carried out the murders
He claimed he had not met them before the row outside the restaurant but photos later recovered from Miss Arscott's camera showed him kissing her cheek. "

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lite/news/434562/koh-tao-police-hunt-early-risers

"Koh Tao detectives are looking for people who take early-morning walks in their latest bid to find the killers of two British tourists murdered nearly two weeks ago."

Published: 27/09/2014 at 06:21 AM

Pol Lt Gen Panya Mamen, commissioner of Provincial Police Region 8, said officers are seeking information from people who are usually awake between midnight and 6am, or who get up early and go walking from 2-4am.

Hannah Witheridge, 23, and David Miller, 24, were found bludgeoned to death on the southern tourist island early on the morning of Sept 15.

The police investigation into the killings has become the object of international criticism amid almost daily revelations of new "suspects", including migrant labourers, a Caucasian tourist, a Thai and someone linked to "influential" mafia-style figures.

Theories have been put forth and discarded, crime scenes trampled by hordes of media, and DNA samples taken from 30 people, all to no avail".

It's just so sad. There seems to be no end to new theories about who was involved in the murders. The police don't seem to be narrowing in on anyone specifically anymore, it could still have been pretty much anyone.

I fear that interest in the case is going to wind down soon (it is already I think due to there not being any real new information to report) and the police will feel less urgency to do anything about solving the crime. Those involved are going to get away with it. Surely though that poses a big problem for the people of Koh Tao. These killers were so incredibly brutal and depraved. They will do it again. Surely it is in their interest to get these people off the streets!

Trouble is Gia, if the perp is a member of one of Koh Tao's influential families (which I suspect at least one of them is) it is not likely that they will be taken off the street. Now it is likely that money has changed hands, this will either remain unsolved or a patsy will take the fall, probably a migrant Burmese worker.

Very very sad for the victims' families.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29392689

"A reward of more than £13,000 has been offered as Thai police try to find the killers of two British tourists.

David Miller, 24, and Hannah Witheridge, 23, were found dead on the island of Koh Tao on 15 September.

A group of Thais who had been playing football have become the latest to be questioned by detectives.

DNA samples have been taken from "more than eight" of the group who reportedly threw a party at the nightclub where the victims spent their final hours."

bbm

Maybe H first encountered her attackers in the daytime , perhaps she went sun bathing and was targeted for night time trouble from that point on?
Wonder if H's jewellery, like the bangles on her arm, (seen in that last pic.of H sitting at the table) were recovered, what about her purse?

"The chief of tourism in Thailand has flown to the resort where two British backpackers were murdered after holiday bookings to the island slumped.

Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul met worried hotel and leisure firm owners on Koh Tao, which relies almost solely on tourism to survive.

Hannah Witheridge, 23, from Hemsby, Norfolk, and David Miller, 24, from Jersey, were murdered with a garden hoe two weeks ago.

The Thai authorities fear a further fall in visitor numbers unless police quickly find their killer."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thailand-beach-murders-tourism-chief-4340479#ixzz3Ee1FxmPF
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Maybe H first encountered her attackers in the daytime , perhaps she went sun bathing and was targeted for night time trouble from that point on?
Wonder if H's jewellery, like the bangles on her arm, (seen in that last pic.of H sitting at the table) were recovered, what about her purse?

I believe her phone was taken but I'm not sure about her purse. I know she was still wearing her jewellery when found.

Today is the first day that news articles haven't tried to rehash old information and present it in a headline to sound like a new development. Just a few stories regarding tourism with a mention of the murders.

So sad.

David's family have planned a memorial for his family and friends. They are making such an effort to remember him in a fitting way, with silliness and laughter. It must be so incredibly hard to do when they don't even have basic answers about what happened.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...llers-over-murder-of-British-backpackers.html

"Police quiz Thai footballers over murder of British backpackers
EXCLUSIVE Police admit they have questioned and taken DNA samples from amateur footballers who threw a party at the nightclub where David Miller and Hannah Witheridge spent their final hours
"

"Now The Telegraph can reveal that police are also investigating a group of amateur footballers who were at the nightclub celebrating the end of a tournament while the British backpackers were there.

At least eight football teams from nearby islands and the Thai mainland took part in the tournament which was held on a pitch at a government-run compound just a few minutes drive from the murder scene in southern Koh Tao."
bbm
Yikes. That doesn't sound good

If you are interesed please check out my posts on this forum post#634.

It is about the scottish guy who knew David Miller, who claimed that was supposed to meet David Miller that night but that he didn't went to that meeting because he slept due to hangover.
But then it has been reported that he was palying guitar close to the murderscene the night of the murder and also a wittness have claimed he/she helped wash blood of Sean's face and possibly also body.
There are several photos of his guitar smeared in blood (link to picture below) and those pics are from interviews after the murders.

Sean posted on his Facebook (ca 4-5 days ago) that two guys from the AC bar (last bar David and Hannah was seen in) threatened to kill Sean, and that they accused Sean of beeing the murderer of David and Hannah.
Police have stated that they have cleared Sean, but did they test the blood on his guitar??? not as far as I know.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/763909-key-witness-says-foreigner-kills-british-tourists/page-26

Listen to the lyrics of this song written and sung by the same Sean McAnna, IMO some very troubling lyrics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPe49FMbB1o

And at post#640 I posted what I could figure out of the lyrics:

Sean Mcanna posted it on his youtube profile himself 04/04/2014.

And Sean Mcanna is the guy to the left, NOT the younger guy to the right playing the guitar, and this video is probably made in 2014.

Thise are the lyrics of the song, or part of it, due to that english is not my first languish I can't get all the words, but maybe someone else can fill the missing parts in (the ??????? parts)

Stole the world by Sean McAnna

I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I killed

I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I killed

I'v got a hunger that's devouring me
and I'm trying to keep my sanity
sanity but I know I got to take it slow

I will be on the run for a while
but as long as I keep on bawling
????????????
????????????

and I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I killed

and I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I killed

I'v got a treasure that's possesing me
and I'm trying to keep my dignity
but I know, my life is done

look at this prodigal son
no were to go, no were to hide, no were to run

I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I'v killed

and I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I'v killed

Take my life if you want it
because I can't choose it anymore
there's the chance I can turn myself in
???????????
???????????
watching me destroy myself
???????????
???????????

and I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I'v killed

and I stole the world
with no remorse
for those I'v killed

This IMHO indeed seem to have bin written by a person who is struggling REALLY HARD with his own deep darkness and what it has led him to do in life...murder??? I don't know but in the context of the whole situation ???... it is IMO a possibilty, add to that all the blood on his guitar which indeed is another serious worry IMO.

And post #645 :

Here is Sean Mcanna's bloody guitar:

https://twitter.com/...718592714416128

WHY has that blood not been DNA tested ???

Seems like the Sean's "bloody guitar" link does not work, here is another link that should work, the photo is in 3rd post:

http://www.cambodiaexpatsonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=1965&p=33760

Agree this sounds like jealousy; the injuries to the female are pure hatred.
I would tend to think its a male who was obsessed with the male victim.

If you are interesed please check out my posts on this forum post#634.

It is about the scottish guy who knew David Miller, who claimed that was supposed to meet David Miller that night but that he didn't went to that meeting because he slept due to hangover.
But then it has been reported that he was palying guitar close to the murderscene the night of the murder and also a wittness have claimed he/she helped wash blood of Sean's face and possibly also body.
There are several photos of his guitar smeared in blood (link to picture below) and those pics are from interviews after the murders.

Sean posted on his Facebook (ca 4-5 days ago) that two guys from the AC bar (last bar David and Hannah was seen in) threatened to kill Sean, and that they accused Sean of beeing the murderer of David and Hannah.
Police have stated that they have cleared Sean, but did they test the blood on his guitar??? not as far as I know.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/763909-key-witness-says-foreigner-kills-british-tourists/page-26

And at post#640 I posted what I could figure out of the lyrics:

And post #645 :

Seems like the Sean's "bloody guitar" link does not work, here is another link that should work, the photo is in 3rd post:

http://www.cambodiaexpatsonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=1965&p=33760

but didn't they check the DNA and the semen in the victims body---and Sean's did not match?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back