Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Rescued from Cave, 23 June 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw a documentary yesterday on TV, National Geographic, I can´t provide a link bcs it is not in my country.
"Drain the Oceans conducts the first accurate 3D survey of the Thai cave, revealing insight into the risky mission to save 12 boys ..."

One of the divers said if they could get one or two of the boys out alive it would be a good outcome

It was the most amazing docu I ever seen. This rescue was truly a miracle behind the green tarp.

Thai navy Seal who took part in Tham Luang cave rescue dies after year-long infection

hzseal1227.jpg

A Thai navy Seal who took part in the dramatic rescue of 12 boys and their soccer coach from a flooded cave in northern Thailand last year has died from a blood infection he contracted during the operation, the Royal Thai Navy said on Friday (Dec 27).

Petty Officer Beiret Bureerak had been receiving treatment, but his condition worsened, the navy said in a statement.

BBM

RIP Beiret Bureerak. May your memory be a blessing

Thai navy Seal who took part in Tham Luang cave rescue dies after year-long infection

hzseal1227.jpg

A Thai navy Seal who took part in the dramatic rescue of 12 boys and their soccer coach from a flooded cave in northern Thailand last year has died from a blood infection he contracted during the operation, the Royal Thai Navy said on Friday (Dec 27).

Petty Officer Beiret Bureerak had been receiving treatment, but his condition worsened, the navy said in a statement.

BBM

RIP Beiret Bureerak. May your memory be a blessing

Terrible that the caves have claimed the life of another of the brave people involved in the rescue :(

RIP Beiret Bureerak.

I saw a documentary yesterday on TV, National Geographic, I can´t provide a link bcs it is not in my country.
"Drain the Oceans conducts the first accurate 3D survey of the Thai cave, revealing insight into the risky mission to save 12 boys ..."

One of the divers said if they could get one or two of the boys out alive it would be a good outcome

It was the most amazing docu I ever seen. This rescue was truly a miracle behind the green tarp.

Thanks, I just found On Demand. It's season 2 episode 9, originally broadcast in September. Off to watch it.

I've gone online to look at what blood infection he died of after one year. Cannot find. So tragic.

Also can't find info on the original infection. According to the Thai Seal's mom, he was in and out of the hospital during the past year fighting an infection, and his condition worsened after the infection spread into his blood.

Seems to me they had the same concerns for the boys (i.e., developing infections after being rescued).

Marking, thank you.

Navy SEAL who helped save 12 boys trapped inside flooded Thai cave dies | Daily Mail Online

Dec 29, 2019

Petty Officer First Class Beirut Pakbara died after battling the illness for more than 18 months, the Royal Thai Navy announced this weekend.

He had been under medical care since the rescue in July last year, but his condition deteriorated recently after the infection spread to his blood, Thai media reported.

Facebook messages by friends said the young petty officer had come into contact with germs inside the caves which resulted in the infection.

However, the Thai authorities have not revealed what kind of infection Petty Officer Pakbara suffered from, nor how he contracted it.

Last night, Chris Jewell – one of the British divers who took part in the rescue – said he was shocked and saddened to hear of Petty Officer Pakbara's death.

Mr Jewell, 35, said he was also puzzled as to how the Navy SEAL became infected as the environment inside caves tends to have fewer germs than the outside world.

'We go cave diving all over the world, and nothing like this happens,' he said. 'What you have to appreciate is that, although there is mud and dirt inside caves, the level of microbes is less than the outside world because of lack of human traffic.'

^^bbm

NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt‏Verified account @NBCNightlyNews
A Thai navy SEAL who was part of the dramatic rescue of 12 boys and their soccer coach from a flooded cave has died of a blood infection contracted during the risky operation.
3QtN2uFn

Thai SEAL dies of blood infection a year after cave rescue of 12 boys

11:00 AM - 28 Dec 2019

How sad! Rest in Peace Hero!

I wonder if he could have contracted something from bat droppings in the cave such as histoplasmosis? That is a fungal infection of the lungs, not a bacterial infection, and fungal infections don't always respond to antibiotics the way that bacterial infections do. MOO.

I wonder if this infection was contracted elsewhere and the relation to the cave dive was coincidental.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back