Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Rescued from Cave, 23 June 2018 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly I think it’s a good idea.

It will bring attention to the dangers and highlight all the hero’s.

And the wild boars, coach & family will most likely be paid for their story.

I'm looking forward to, and will watch (almost) whatever is made if it's made respectfully. My main worry is that the "suits" will try to take financial advantage of the boys, the coach, the families, the rescuers, and the community as a whole, while they are all still very vulnerable. If I were a lawyer, I'd work pro bono to help protect and represent them.

Thanks everyone for looking for info about the coach. I know he's the weakest and Im kind of worried about him both about his health and the government coming down hard on him. He needs as much support, maybe more, than the boys who have family members to help them. I sure hope he isn't 'charged' or held accountable for this 'adventure'.

UhOh - the gov't really did come down on him? I've only had a chance to read just bits and pieces. I'm really wondering how he is doing, too.

I hope they receive appropriate psych care, love and time and privacy to heal
Oh Bless their dear little hearts.
Perhaps that monk monastery is a good idea for them all for a while (half kidding/half not.) ...no press allowed.
But they'll need lots of time with their families first, too.
I hope they will all heal quickly.
My little Oinkies ❤️

ABC NIGHTLY NEWS just reported-
A disaster was averted as Seals and 80-90 other divers were removing
equipment from the caves the main pump gave out and several
chambers were immediately flooded and divers had to abandon
all equipment inside the cave.
Special 20-20 segment tonight at 9pm EDT
OMG! (sorry, but just catching up)
Well, now my heart is bursting with even more Gratitude! The rain is what I was most concerned with.
I won't be getting over this event for a very long time.
In fact, I think I don't want to ever get over it!
OINK! อู๊ด ❤︎

Oh no! This is terrible!
Saddened for Aussie doctor Richard Harris - a hero in the Thai cave rescue - whose father died last night soon after the last 4 boys and coach were pulled out @abcnews
Anne Barker on Twitter

Daniel Sutton‏Verified account @danielsutton10
HEARTBREAKING: Father of Australian doctor Richard Harris who was integral to the #ThaiCaveRescue died last night, a short time after Dr Harris completed the mission to bring the boys to safety #ThamLuangCave #TenNews
Daniel Sutton on Twitter

@AnneABarker
Tham Luang Cave opened to the media for the first time, now the Wild Boars soccer team are safe. Still a hive of activity as rescue teams clean up @abcnews #ThailandCaveRescue #ThamLuang

Dhya64zU8AE_5Pm.jpg

Dhya643V4AUhFTt.jpg

Dhya641UYAAUvNw.jpg

Dhya640V4AIOa0P.jpg

6:33 PM - 10 Jul 2018 from Pong Pha, Thailand

Oh no! This is terrible!
Saddened for Aussie doctor Richard Harris - a hero in the Thai cave rescue - whose father died last night soon after the last 4 boys and coach were pulled out @abcnews
Anne Barker on Twitter

Daniel Sutton‏Verified account @danielsutton10
HEARTBREAKING: Father of Australian doctor Richard Harris who was integral to the #ThaiCaveRescue died last night, a short time after Dr Harris completed the mission to bring the boys to safety #ThamLuangCave #TenNews
Daniel Sutton on Twitter

Oh....I'm heartbroken.

Am I the only one here particularly impressed that Richard Stanton is 56-57 years old; and pulled off grueling dive after grueling dive, day after day....

I think we have just discovered a new level of Awesome!

And John Volanthen is 46-47!

This story just gets more and more amazing.

Am I the only one here particularly impressed that Richard Stanton is 56-57 years old; and pulled off grueling dive after grueling dive, day after day....

I'm super impressed!!! Use it or lose it and all :D

I'm still in tears that Richard's dad died during this time.

Yes us ole farts can still do stuff. LOL I golf, swim, jumped out of planes (twice) swam with stingrays and swam with sharks. We have got this LOL I swim on an average of 2-3 times a week. I am not talking floating or treading. I cant do the 50 laps required when I lifeguarded but I can still do 25 at 61. Kudos to this team. Amazing. Isn't knowledge power?

Yes us ole farts can still do stuff. LOL I golf, swim, jumped out of planes (twice) swam with stingrays and swam with sharks. We have got this LOL I swim on an average of 2-3 times a week. I am not talking floating or treading. I cant do the 50 laps required when I lifeguarded but I can still do 25 at 61. Kudos to this team. Amazing. Isn't knowledge power?

I did two laps in the pool pretending I was in the Olympics. I thought I was going to die. Literally. lol.
I need to learn from you! I’m inspired to be more active.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher
Back