Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Still Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten ambulances lined up inside the rescue area, four choppers down the road, the area is being quarantined of media. Steady rain overnight appears to have forced the hand of rescuers and brought forward an evacuation at #Thamluangcave

Dhiw2_HVAAEQo0J.jpg

a few minutes back a group of 6-8 people (divers ?) were suddenly
photographed by some of camera people as the divers ?? were
walking up hill toward blue tents (field hospital ?) And then a gang of reporters and photographers ran behind them up the hill.

Sorry. I started freakin out last nite when they were talking about how high risk this effort is. Sending away the media is never a good sign. I can't even find the feed at this point.

I know. The thought came to my mind as well. I think they are preparing for if something goes wrong. They don't want the media to record it. I wish I had some alcohol here right now. I don't want to leave my house, but my anxiety level is peaked.

ETA: I forgot. My husband has some vodka in the freezer. Time to mix up a drink!

Last edited:
English speaking reporter? on live feed said they planned to stay as long as possible. Sounds like officers will have to insist. moo

Not okay! Get out of their way so you don’t hamper their efforts. That pisses me off.

Jacob Goldberg on Twitter

the relatives’ room at the camp is empty

Are they normally there? Where would they be? Waiting at the hospital?

I know. The thought came to my mind as well. I think they are preparing for if something goes wrong and they don't want the media there to record it. I wish I had some alcohol here right now. I don't want to leave my house, but my anxiety level is peaked.

I was just considering skipping a second glass of wine and opting for some whiskey instead.

Jacob Goldberg on Twitter

10 ambulances inside the rescue camp. all media and their cars are being told to leave the area by 9am.

DhiyfK-UEAAy6uU.jpg
My goodness, it appears they are bringing more than just a couple of the kids out? Of course this would be for the rescuers as well, in the event they needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member