Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Still Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith Maintaining Faith

just need to put that out there

Twitter

A van full of Thai navy guys arrived a few minutes ago too. So with all the divers showing up, I doubt anything has actually started yet??

edit - tweet was from Amanda Hodge (Australian I think)

Last edited:
Wonder why the family room is empty. If my son was there, I'd want to be close by when they brought him out, good or bad news.

ETA, just saw the post about them going to a meeting. Preparing them for whatever.....good or bad.

The family has to move where the presser is? Yeah I wouldn’t be able to budge. I wonder why parents have to leave? I understand it could be bad but I think they know that. Sometimes a loved ones touch is much needed. Gahhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06