DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely post, Zenny! ❤︎

We missed you last night! ❤️

Wonderful friends,

Your hope, belief and encouragement on here is so powerful and vibrant!

You have all touched my heart as well as others' with your great compassion and kindness towards everyone.

I have to go to bed now for a few hours and when I awake I hope with all of my heart and soul that there is the good news we all pray and hope for.

Thank you for your supportive words for these precious boys, the divers, and for each other.

It's been a hard time following this - mainly because we were leading with our hearts!

Love and light

Namaste,

lol. I know, I know. I'm going to try to be a bit more positive from now on! I'm POSITIVE the rain will stop!!!

Oh No! I didn't mean you, yourself! -- I just meant the content of the rain....
You (and Jax :) ) are just reporting the actual conditions! We need to know that.
I was just saying NO to the rain!
Really! ❤️❤️❤️❤︎❤︎❤︎

Last edited:
Just found another live stream. It's thai PBS on youtube. They are speaking Thai but there is english subtitles under the updates. You can at least watch stories and listen to interviews while waiting with the rescue in the background.

Oh No! I didn't mean you, yourself! -- I just meant the content of the rain....
You (and Jax :) ) are just reporting the actual conditions! We need to know that.
I was just saying NO to the rain!
Really! ❤️❤️❤️❤︎❤︎❤︎
No worries Verdigris! But I really am trying to remain positive! I'm praying these sweet boys, their coach and all the volunteers will be out safely.........and soon!

Sounds like the rain has stopped. A reporter stepped to the center of the road to take photo of mountain top. Quickly clouded back up. Tempo of voices behind the camera has increased.

where are you seeing this stuff link pls anything here is doing the SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members