Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clapping cheering for audience..still talling
There is someone translating in chat.

He hopes today will be faster, but health is more important. Rain levels haven't moved. Please be patient. The rescue started at 10:08 Thai time.

19 divers today. He said operation 3 is prepared and started. There are 9 in the cave right now (4 boys, coach and 4 other caring for them).

Kids rescued are in good health.

Last edited:
I am suppose to be asleep. I know the second group of 4 were rescued while I was asleep. They don't need me. But I need you all. I feel antsy, more so than the 2 prior days, and I don't know why. Going to make me a cup of coffee, and pray. They're going to be OK! They're going to be OK! They're going to be OK!

[pc] first day took 11 hrs, ytd took 9 hrs. We hope today will be faster or at least the same. If nothing goes wrong. The last 4 boys and the coach will all come out.
ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter

#ThamLuang 19 divers are now in the cave. Preparation for today went quicker than previous days. Expecting to hear good news faster than yesterday. Hoping that all remaining 5 Wild Boars+ 3 Navy Seals and 1 doctor will be out of the cave today.
PK on Twitter

SIGH EVERYBODY!!!!!

[pc] confirmed: they havent eaten fried rick with stir fry pork and basil yet. The second set of 4 boys are overall safe. They’re conscious and can talk. 1 had a bit low temp because of diving but he got better #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง

[pc] about the 8 boys who came out. The first 4 boys all reached the hospital safely and consciously. 2 had a bit pneumonia but they were taken care of. Latter 2 were healthy. They all can eat normal food #

[pc] sending in 19 divers. Other teams all confirmed that the situation is still good ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter

Final #thamluang rescue today started at 10.08am with 19 divers, head of rescue says just now. amanda hodge on Twitter

Narongsak says he doesn’t know how long the mission will take today. If we don’t have any abnormal factors, “I do expect all of them to come out today”. That’s all FIVE. @smh @theage #thamluang #thaicaverescue HUGE cheer goes up
James Massola on Twitter

[pc] today, 9 ppl will come out of the cave (4 wild boars, 1 coach and 4 doctors) #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter

It sounds to me that the rescuers started back to the entrance with the first boy at 10 AM or about 2 hours ago.

Final mission underway
Thai authorities have confirmed today’s rescue mission began at 10.08 this morning (local time), with 19 divers going in.

Despite the heavy rain overnight, conditions in the cave haven’t changed much.

Michael Safi reports there was applause in the room as the rescue chief announced the four boys and their coach will be brought out in the one mission.

More to come.
Michael Safi

[pc] confirmed: they havent eaten fried rick with stir fry pork and basil yet. The second set of 4 boys are overall safe. They’re conscious and can talk. 1 had a bit low temp because of diving but he got better #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง

[pc] about the 8 boys who came out. The first 4 boys all reached the hospital safely and consciously. 2 had a bit pneumonia but they were taken care of. Latter 2 were healthy. They all can eat normal food #

[pc] sending in 19 divers. Other teams all confirmed that the situation is still good ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter

Final #thamluang rescue today started at 10.08am with 19 divers, head of rescue says just now. amanda hodge on Twitter

Narongsak says he doesn’t know how long the mission will take today. If we don’t have any abnormal factors, “I do expect all of them to come out today”. That’s all FIVE. @smh @theage #thamluang #thaicaverescue HUGE cheer goes up
James Massola on Twitter

[pc] today, 9 ppl will come out of the cave (4 wild boars, 1 coach and 4 doctors) #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter
So excited about this!
This is where I must have heard about more than one medical professional.

Cave rescue enters day three

Experience from the first day of the rescue helped to speed things up on day two, Mr Narongsak says. It took 11 hours to get them out on the first day, but only nine on the second.

Water levels inside the cave have not risen since the evacuation began on Sunday, he says.

If conditions allow, the four remaining boys, the coach and the doctor and Navy Seal divers who have been with them for the past week can come out today.

I am suppose to be asleep. I know the second group of 4 were rescued while I was asleep. They don't need me. But I need you all. I feel antsy, more so than the 2 prior days, and I don't know why. Going to make me a cup of coffee, and pray. They're going to be OK! They're going to be OK! They're going to be OK!
2Hope4 I agree.......they're going to be OK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048