Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
?? No corroborating tweets or news reports.

are you talking about that agenda tv guy

had him on for 20 min cause i cant get anything

he has no clue what he is talking about

he has them in the cave now for 10 minutes !!

I'm going to try to sleep now as soon as I shove hubby into a non-snoring position. He is really sawing some logs over there, lol. Keep those positive vibes flowing. Prayers going up for all to get out safely today. Be back in a few hours.

Reuters Live There are currently two live feeds available. I'm watching "view of road leading to cave entrance"

ty my dear on the road one i have no audio

on the other one there they are doing the presser if you understand the language pls advise!!

this is global stroy why on earth they dont have a crawl on the bottom is mindboggling imo

I keep sensing something not good. It's got me uncomfortable. I'm a very logical and practical person and something is gnawing at me.

I am feeling that way to0. Specifically about the coach. I hope he's okay....

I remember in the beginning after they first found them, they said the coach was in the worst condition of all of them. I just read a post on twitter that said the doctor demanded that the coach be rescued first because of his condition and that the coach declined and said the kids must go first. Not sure if that's true, but It got me worried.

Once we celebrate the young men and their heroic coach being saved we need to also celebrate all the heroes involved and helpers. So many are heroes here! So many helped take care of the heroes! This has been such a tumultuous flight! I'm so impressed!

ty my dear on the road one i have no audio

on the other one there they are doing the presser if you understand the language pls advise!!

this is global stroy why on earth they dont have a crawl on the bottom is mindboggling imo
:-) There is a little volume icon on the lower left of the screen on my video. You have to hover your cursor over the area and it wills how up. I hope that helps!

ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter
[pc] confirmed: they havent eaten fried rick with stir fry pork and basil yet. The second set of 4 boys are overall safe. They’re conscious and can talk. 1 had a bit low temp because of diving but he got better #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง

[pc] about the 8 boys who came out. The first 4 boys all reached the hospital safely and consciously. 2 had a bit pneumonia but they were taken care of. Latter 2 were healthy. They all can eat normal food #

[pc] sending in 19 divers. Other teams all confirmed that the situation is still good ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter

Final #thamluang rescue today started at 10.08am with 19 divers, head of rescue says just now. amanda hodge on Twitter

Narongsak says he doesn’t know how long the mission will take today. If we don’t have any abnormal factors, “I do expect all of them to come out today”. That’s all FIVE. @smh @theage #thamluang #thaicaverescue HUGE cheer goes up
James Massola on Twitter

[pc] today, 9 ppl will come out of the cave (4 wild boars, 1 coach and 4 doctors) #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter

Last edited:
Once we celebrate the young men and their heroic coach being saved we need to also celebrate all the heroes involved and helpers. So many are heroes here! So many helped take care of the heroes! This has been such a tumultuous flight! I'm so impressed!

Truly. Every single one of them!
It's so flippin fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads