The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am also under the impression that information was redacted before it was released. JMHO

I'm sure you are right about redactions. Putnam County LE would be the ones to know for sure whether or not it's true.

Did anyone read the comments on that page from Levi Page's article? There is one that mentions about the 911 call. Has anyone here listened to that call and found that what that poster stated was true? I listened and I didn't hear it.

Did anyone read the comments on that page? There is one that mentions about the 911 call. Has anyone here listened to that call and found that what that poster stated was true? I listened and I didn't hear it.

Yes, the comment about the third person being present during the 911 call WAS interesting. I'll have to listen again and again and again.

Did anyone read the comments on that page? There is one that mentions about the 911 call. Has anyone here listened to that call and found that what that poster stated was true? I listened and I didn't hear it.

I was interested in what was posted about a third person so I listened to the tape again...but I still don't hear it. Anyone else hear it?

I hear it. I listened to a few different postings of the 911 call (the one on Levi's article and a few others on youtube) and it's there. I will have to go back and listen when it is quieter in my house. On one version it is clearly a female voice imo and on some of the others it may just sound that way because it's Ron and he's further away from the phone and ranting. I do think I hear specifically the word "dope".

Strange, I hadn't noticed that before...

I hope someone finds a good version. If I keep listening to it, my ears will start bleeding.

I'd heard other people before, but I guess I always assumed it was other dispatchers or something. When you are around the mark noted in the comment- around 6:23- it sounds like a beeping in the background too.

When you are around the mark noted in the comment- around 6:23- it sounds like a beeping in the background too.

I did hear the word "dope" at about 6:23 (the call the operator made back to them), but that's all I heard, and it came from RC.

Several theories on this:

1. He could have been saying something about Misty using dope.

2. He could be calling the operator a dope.

3. He could be referring to this being dope revenge.

4. He didn't want to just sit there like a dope.

Plus many other theories. It's just so difficult to tell because the voice is in the background, the speech isn't clear, and only one of my speakers is operating. :crazy: I'll try listening again later on another computer.

Even if Misty was the one who was with Haleigh that night, shouldn't RC himself have made the 911 call? He's the father and he should at least know more about Haleigh than Misty, like her date of birth? :waitasec:

I just listened to the 911 call and I hear a female's voice in the background but all I hear clearly is the word dope.

Link to audio please???

I hear it. I listened to a few different postings of the 911 call (the one on Levi's article and a few others on youtube) and it's there. I will have to go back and listen when it is quieter in my house. On one version it is clearly a female voice imo and on some of the others it may just sound that way because it's Ron and he's further away from the phone and ranting. I do think I hear specifically the word "dope".

Strange, I hadn't noticed that before...

Okay Tainted, now I have to go back and listen again....Darn It!

I thought I heard a woman's voice also...will try to listen tomorrow when alone and I will crank up the sound,lol

K it was on the link in the first post. I do hear a woman's voice say "dope" put that is all.

Actually, before I even noticed the comment telling about the time to listen around, I could hear a female sounding voice in the background in the first few seconds of the call.

Honestly though, it being talked over and distorted, it could have sounded like "don't" to me if someone had told me that's what it sounded like first. (The part at 6:23, I mean) Whatever was being said, it kind of sounded like a heated discussion going on- like some words were "pointed". I've only listened to it a few times tonight though. It still could have been Ron talking to himself or Misty, but to me it sounded like a female voice. JMO

I just listened again and there seems to be another female voice- you can hear her while the operator is telling Misty "I'll stay on the phone with you ok?" In the background I hear a woman's voice-maybe asking a question.....And then I hear Ron say something like "ain't nobody buying no effen dope!. or "wasn't nobody buying no effen dope!

ETA: I just listened again and there is definitely another voice there....It sounds like they ask Ron something that he didn't like and angrily replied: Wasn't (Aint) nobody buying no effen dope!

We tore this 911 call apart in the beginning how did we miss this? It is a woman's voice.

I just posted this on the other thread but you can hear another voice...a woman's voice..It sounds like someone asked Ron something and you can hear him reply loudly something like "Wasn't (aint) nobody buying no "effen" dope! I hope my ears are not decieving me...I mean, we tore that 911 call apart in the beginning...how could we miss this?

Thanks suspicious1! Was just in the process of porting over your quote from other thread and grateful you got here first! :woohoo: Very curious about this... and if so, whose voice was it? :waitasec:

Posters have been debating this; thought it could be a good thread. Listen to the 911 call here (second video in the article so scroll down just a bit when you get there).

Do you hear a third voice in the background?

I'm up for listening since I got a new computer with better sound but
the link doesn't work and could you narrow the time down to when to listen for the third voice?
TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back