The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll have to listen tomorrow, but it wouldn't surprise me IF someone else was in the MH when the call was made...Wonder WHO it could possibly be? JMO

I'm up for listening since I got a new computer with better sound but
the link doesn't work and could you narrow the time down to when to listen for the third voice?
TIA!

Oh dear working on link, I think it's 6:49ish but let me get over to YT brb.... (scurries)

ETA: try that... think I got it.

I hear the voice in the background towards the end but it's RC. It almost sounds like he could be saying Joe instead of dope but I can't turn it up any more to hear better.

I just listened again and there seems to be another female voice- you can hear her while the operator is telling Misty "I'll stay on the phone with you ok?" In the background I hear a woman's voice-maybe asking a question.....And then I hear Ron say something like "ain't nobody buying no effen dope!. or "wasn't nobody buying no effen dope!

ETA: I just listened again and there is definitely another voice there....It sounds like they ask Ron something that he didn't like and angrily replied: Wasn't (Aint) nobody buying no effen dope!

We tore this 911 call apart in the beginning how did we miss this? It is a woman's voice.

ain't nobody hiding no effin dope?

I'm not hearing a third person. Just Ron rambling in the background. :waitasec:

ain't nobody hiding no effin dope?

GS- that could be it...I knew it sounded something like that...but it fits to me...Wonder who he was talking to? Maybe someone asked him if he was hiding any dope in that house because the police were on their way...and he replied "aint nobody hiding no effen dope!". pissed off

I know I'm not hearing things...Hale, maybe I am...but it's weird.

I can hear a 2nd woman, but it is at the 6:59 mark on tape..

Good catch... at 6:59 you can hear another woman say:
"It's not right" or "that's not right"... Misty is still close to phone, and right after the woman states ... "not right" then Ron grabs phone to hang up,he says.. Give me my F ing phone I got better people to talk to then a M' f-er that ain't coming! :waitasec:

3:32 the doorbell rings so someone showed up they hang up on 911 and 911 calls them back they answer at 4:22
from 4:22 on I hear him talking to someone in the background
6:38 Ron says wtf!
7:00 Ron says gimme my f'n phone
about 6:25 ish? comment in the background sounds like female"and you didn't call me, y'know I could've (would have) helped ????Ron no!"? idk

I just posted this on the other thread but you can hear another voice...a woman's voice..It sounds like someone asked Ron something and you can hear him reply loudly something like "Wasn't (aint) nobody buying no "effen" dope! I hope my ears are not decieving me...I mean, we tore that 911 call apart in the beginning...how could we miss this?

Someone just said that maybe Ron said "Ain't nobody hiding no effen dope".

WTH is going on here? I never noticed the doorbell ringing either..That would make sense...someone came to door, they hung up, and when they were called back - you can hear a woman in the background..

Now what time did TN get there? we speculated that she was there awfully fast...was she there during the 911 call?

3:32 the doorbell rings so someone showed up they ahng up on 911 and 911 calls them back

I didn't hear a door bell, I heard Ron getting pissed and frustrated, then a hang up.. I heard the tones for the recorded message as the caller side hung up etc..

It just sounds to me like the pitch of RC's voice going up at times.

I'll have to listen tomorrow, but it wouldn't surprise me IF someone else was in the MH when the call was made...Wonder WHO it could possibly be? JMO

My guess would be....TN.. My money is on her..She's the one that we questioned from the start about arriving at the mh so fast...fast as lightning...What if that photo she had actually came from out of Ron's house? I mean, her showing LE that, she wanted them to think that she had just arrived from somewhere else and brought it with her. I just don't know anymore..this is crazy. Let me ponder this for another moment.

GOT IT I THINK?
about 6:25 ish? comment in the background sounds like female:"and you didn't call me, y'know I could've (would have) helped ????Ron :NO!"? idk

going to find peroxide cause my left ear drum ruptured!! j/k

I can hear a 2nd woman, but it is at the 6:59 mark on tape..

Good catch... at 6:59 you can hear another woman say:
"It's not right" or "that's not right"... Misty is still close to phone, and right after the woman states ... "not right" then Ron grabs phone to hang up,he says.. Give me my F ing phone I got better people to talk to then a M' f-er that ain't coming! :waitasec:

OMG, I do hear another voice about 6:59. Can't make out exactly what is said but there is another voice. Sounds like a woman's voice too. jmo

Are we sure that's a doorbell? Could it be a tone on the 911 end that indicates a
disconnect?

Honestly, right before Ron says to give him the phone, I hear a female voice. Maybe Misty laid the phone down or muffled it & was talking? the one @ the 6:23 mark, sounds like Ron is on another phone, gets distracted by a question & goes off about dope. But, I do hear a female voice in the background

OMG, I do hear another voice about 6:59. Can't make out exactly what is said but there is another voice. Sounds like a woman's voice too. jmo

Az, how did we miss this the first time? I'm mad because someone had that little bit of information about the third voice and DID NOT TELL US HERE AT WS! I hadn't heard it before either and I know I listened to that 911 call a thousand times!

I've bought so many sets of new earphones since being a member here, and now that I need them, do you think I can find them? (Grrr...kids!)

Anyway, so I don't hear a female voice, but if others are hearing the word dope, I find it interesting that whoever it is, says something about dope after learning that the canines are on there way.

I've always thought the 911 call sounds 'off' because they were panicking about their stash, since LE were on their way. Anyone hear a toilet flushing? LOL.

Az, how did we miss this the first time? I'm mad because someone had that little bit of information about the third voice and DID NOT TELL US HERE AT WS! I hadn't heard it before either and I know I listened to that 911 call a thousand times!
we were told that it was a ranting Ron in the background, & we bought it. Stupid me. Forehead slap. ugghh...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back