The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are programs that can filter out all of the extranious noise and isolate spoken voices on tapes.

I don't know if it's available online to use for free. I thought we have a member here at one time who had access to a program like that. (not on haleigh's threads).

It would be great if we could get someone to take that task.

I've bought so many sets of new earphones since being a member here, and now that I need them, do you think I can find them? (Grrr...kids!)

Anyway, so I don't hear a female voice, but if others are hearing the word dope, I find it interesting that whoever it is, says something about dope after learning that the canines are on there way.

I've always thought the 911 call sounds 'off' because they were panicking about their stash, since LE were on their way. Anyone hear a toilet flushing? LOL.
I listened with my earphones, & it cleared things up. & for some reason I get the impression that Ron is racing around looking for something-a gun, maybe? & Misty seems distracted by his activity.

ain't nobody hiding no effin dope?

The more I listen to it the more I think this is what he said...Remember what sounded like cabinets being slammed in the background??? If Ron is saying "ain't nobody hiding no dope"....that would make sense to me-if the person asking him about drugs in the house is looking around at the same time...going through cabinets. Does that make sense?

And if this comes after Misty is told canines are on their way--it seems she knew to make that loud and clear to Ron-then someone looking around the mh going through cabinets asking if he is hiding any dope...and Ron replies "Ain't nobody hiding no effen dope!".

Sounds like someone was trying to help out. Wonder who?

You know, there is a free audio (converter??) program online that you can adjust the playback speed to slower. I had it last year on my old computer.

I'll look a little tonight, and if I find it, I'll post it.

I listened with my earphones, & it cleared things up. & for some reason I get the impression that Ron is racing around looking for something-a gun, maybe? & Misty seems distracted by his activity.

or a third person giving orders????

Or they thought hiding the dope would suffice, until they learned that the canines were on their way, which meant having to get rid of it comletely. That would pizz them off.
I wonder if Ron knows that canines are trained for a specific purpose. Ie: a dog that's trained to follow the scent of a missing person, is not also trained to sniff out drugs.
Misty doesn't restate to RC everything that the dispatcher is saying, but she sure let him know the canines were on the way.

I have family members that have worked at radio stations for many many years. They have gotten extremely sophisticated audio equipment I'd say even in the past 5yrs. They do have equipment that can take any audio recording, separate and/or isolate each individual voice and also isolate each background sound from that audio. As Ive first hand witnessed them to take a piece of audio and within seconds separate each idividual from the recording, isolate each voice and/or sound remove any of those from the audio.Its really neat,as they can take a convo of 3 or 4 ppl talking&talking over one another,isolate each individual voice and playback, all done within seconds. You can google audio editing and there are many free audio editing softwares just here on the internet that can do quite similar, tho not as hi-tec as what i say they have at radio stations. All that said, if a radio station has had that type technology to be able to isolate each individual voice and/or background sounds from any audio recording then we know that LE definitely has this technology, and on a Federal level(FBI thats involved) Id say they have equipment even more
sophisticated. So, Im quite sure if there are any other voices LE knows and knows exactly what was uttered by each voice on that audio recording.

Just thought I would share this with you all. If you listen to Simon Barrett's show from Sunday you will hear a caller call in and ask if anyone knew if the 911 call had been redacted. The lady said she enhanced the her sound equipment to listen to the call and that she hears all kinds of stuff and Cobra stated that if you enhance it enough you will actually hear a confession on the 911 call.

OK, at around 1:00 or a few seconds before when Misty is talking about the brick, Ron says "it's locked". Does anyone else hear that?

Just thought I would share this with you all. If you listen to Simon Barrett's show from Sunday you will hear a caller call in and ask if anyone knew if the 911 call had been redacted. The lady said she enhanced the her sound equipment to listen to the call and that she hears all kinds of stuff and Cobra stated that if you enhance it enough you will actually hear a confession on the 911 call.

hmmm so could dope be rope?

Around 4:30 or so (prob a few seconds before), Misty is talking to the 911 operator and Ron says to someone "they can't call my phone, I don't know where it's at".

I don't know if dope could be rope. Also TJ Ward said that he was going to do a layered voice analysis of Ron so that ought to be interesting also. TJ stated that he would turn that over to LE if he found anything deceitful.

Hey Karen if you find it let me know. TIA

Ok, now ya'll don't fuss about where it's coming from. It's free, you can slow down the playback, and there is a noise reduction feature. I've just downloaded it. This is a different one than I had before. This one has more bells and whistles. I haven't used this yet, so I don't know if all features work if you don't pay for it. You can use this for free for a certain amount of time - they didn't say how much time...
Automatic forward/reverse button
Variable playback speeds
Automatic dumping
Transcript prep
Plus MUCH more

Reverse Speech Professional 2.5 Evaluation version. Reverse Speech web site.
I think I'd better not include a link, per forum rules ?

Oh I definitely just heard Ron in the background and it did sound like there was someone else there besides him and Misty.

Ok...just listened to it. Can definetly hear someone else in the backround with ron, while misty is on the phone. Can't make out whats being said,though. Sounds like a deeper sounding female voice........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joy1218
Back