The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
O/T....how very sweet of you!

On topic...I completely agree with the portion of your post that I bolded.

Even before i heard this copy of the 911 I thought Misty was hanging on every word that RC was saying in the background. I always thought that he was on the phone with someone, but towards the end I think it is possible that someone might have been there at the trailer, I am just curious when they arrived. I think it was probably TN since Law Enfocement make a point to point out in the police narrative exactly what order peeps got there.
Here: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

snip~D/S Bridges and Iarrived on scene at the same time, 3:40. Upon our arrival, I observed a white male standing in the driveway who was visibibly upset. I made contact with the individual who identified himself as Ronald Cummings~ end

and this~ I then made contact with Misty Croslin, Ronalds girlfriend. Misty told me that she had put the children to bed at approximately 8pm. ~ end

then~ At this time, Teresa Neves arrived on scene. Teresa is Ronald's mother. Teresa told me that she had been called by Ronalds shortly after he learned HAleigh was missing. Teresa told me that Haleighs mother is Crystal Sheffield, however Ronald has full custody. Teresa told me that Ronald and Crystal have not been disputing the custody of Haleigh. Teresa provided a 2008-2009 school photograph of Haleigh.~ end

So we seem to have a small discrepancy on the times, police say they got there at 3:40 and TN arrived after....TN states she arrived at
3:30 or so...not sure what to make of all of that....:waitasec:

I will believe Teresa on this one.

O/T....how very sweet of you!

On topic...I completely agree with the portion of your post that I bolded.

Even before i heard this copy of the 911 I thought Misty was hanging on every word that RC was saying in the background. I always thought that he was on the phone with someone, but towards the end I think it is possible that someone might have been there at the trailer, I am just curious when they arrived. I think it was probably TN since Law Enfocement make a point to point out in the police narrative exactly what order peeps got there.
Here: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

snip~D/S Bridges and Iarrived on scene at the same time, 3:40. Upon our arrival, I observed a white male standing in the driveway who was visibibly upset. I made contact with the individual who identified himself as Ronald Cummings~ end

and this~ I then made contact with Misty Croslin, Ronalds girlfriend. Misty told me that she had put the children to bed at approximately 8pm. ~ end

then~ At this time, Teresa Neves arrived on scene. Teresa is Ronald's mother. Teresa told me that she had been called by Ronalds shortly after he learned HAleigh was missing. Teresa told me that Haleighs mother is Crystal Sheffield, however Ronald has full custody. Teresa told me that Ronald and Crystal have not been disputing the custody of Haleigh. Teresa provided a 2008-2009 school photograph of Haleigh.~ end

So we seem to have a small discrepancy on the times, police say they got there at 3:40 and TN arrived after....TN states she arrived at

It doesn't take 3 people to stay on the phone with 911 operator - so perhaps TN did go leave the MH during the 911 calls,looked around for Haleigh, then returned when police arrived?

I will believe Teresa on this one.

She seems quite sure, maybe LE writes the reports up after. I have only seen the one police report narrative. Do you think there is a narrative for all the responding officers that were on scene?

It doesn't take 3 people to stay on the phone with 911 operator - so perhaps TN did go leave the MH during the 911 calls,looked around for Haleigh, then returned when police arrived?

Not sure, I can't recall her ever saying she went to look for Haleigh. On the preface that she was scared of the dark and couldn't imagine her leaving on her own.....I don't know.....this is all pretty confusing.

i think the links are different in terms of quality, but i listened to this one and most of what i hear is in the second call. when the operator says they are sending k9 unit and mc tells it to rc i hear him say "they better send something bc if i find the little m-fer" and then right at the end, just as rc takes the phone and says he has "better people to talk to" i hear another voice in the background, calmer but cant make out what it says. he is taking the phone from misty so its not her, i can hear what rc is saying just fine so its not him, who is it? jmo it doesnt sound like a child (jr) to me. does anybody else hear that?

yes.. THAT one I heard... it sounds like a female voice that is NOT Mistys..

When being asked about the door, Misty heads back there. Ron clearly tells her not to touch it, to walk sideways, and to not touch anything.

Doesn't this statement bolded in red directly conflict with what TN told Greta - she tells Greta she thought maybe Haleigh was hiding under a bed or somewhere. For a hiding child you bring along a photograph ?

When being asked about the door, Misty heads back there. Ron clearly tells her not to touch it, to walk sideways, and to not touch anything.

I want to hear what your hearing

Doesn't this statement bolded in red directly conflict with what TN told Greta - she tells Greta she thought maybe Haleigh was hiding under a bed or somewhere. For a hiding child you bring along a photograph ?

In my opinion, yes it does contradict what she told Greta. But that is just me, However, maybe she was hoping she was hiding but was scared she was gone. I don't know.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/missing.florida.girl/index.html#cnnSTCOther1

At the 1:21 second mark on the last call when the dispatcher is asking for Haleigh's middle name. There is a different voice answering. Please someone listen to this and help me know that I'm not hearing things, please.

I hear it too.. but I think it is still Misty's voice.. ? then I hear her (the same voice) saying something like "well thats my last name, that's not hers, I mean"

also on this cnn tape the counter counts backwards to zero marker number 1:20 1:21
when operator asks mc for hc last name
i than believe i her misty saying :"i swear too you:" thinking she is saying that too Ron does anyone elsen hear her say that

I did.

Misty's answer is redacted from the tape. When asked what her middle name is, I hear "..nn ...re" In any case, Misty is distracted quite a bit, and answering these basic questions are almost like she's trying to let someone else listen in on the questions but being forced to give the answers. I do not think this other someone is Ron.

In my opinion, yes it does contradict what she told Greta. But that is just me, However, maybe she was hoping she was hiding but was scared she was gone. I don't know.

Seems like CYA mode to me, since the Greta interview was several days after the fact, enough time to think about it. She doesn't tell Greta she brought this photograph, instead she just says she thought Haleigh was hiding. Guess she re-thought her position over those few days, she apparently thought Haleigh was gone the night it happened.

I always thought this meant a small photograph from her purse/wallet.

I hear it too.. but I think it is still Misty's voice.. ? then I hear her (the same voice) saying something like "well thats my last name, that's not hers, I mean"

It doesn't sound at all like Misty's voice to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back