The Annie Muss posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
angelwngs said:
We will need to do a DNA test first to confirm 1st before we go public!
Heck no! I'm ready to extradite him to Tucson via Greyhound as we speak. (I'll make sure he gets a 3rd class seat.) I have a body guard lined up who, on their trip, will treat him to the best cheesy pretzels and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer that money can buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsquared
I don't think it was Patsy or Karr either. I think it is just another internet hoax. We know that Susan Stine faked an email address for Chief Beckner; maybe she did it.

BUT, BUT, then how do you explain the sameness of the letters???

- "Little Princess?"
- The exact same description of JBR's "accident?"
- The same description of events as they unfolded including lifting the child out of bed and assuming the child thought it was John or Patsy (both writers said this occurred and suggested that maybe JBR knew it was her killer and went with him willingly)?
- The "Paces Ferry" address usage?
- The mystery man and his poems to Patricia about JBR?
- The mystery man who "loved" JBR?
- Appealing specifically to Tracey in both instances???
- The mystery man and Karr going to JBR's grave??
- Both mention JBR's bracelet.
- The writing style is exactly the same!!

There is so much more...Now, there is no way I believe Tracey did not see the similarities between the two writers.

And G - If there have been recent emails from that address, then Karr has someone who is aware of his email address and his "Patricia" letters. Or, it could be as simple as some computer geek saw the Patricia letter fiasco recently and wanted to jump into the action by re-activating the email addy.

I am sorry, I am not going to let this thing go...This Karr guy is a bonifide nut and he scares me to death...I think Tracey must be in denial if he really and truly believes these two emailers are not one and the same...

I don't get how he did not recognize the writing from his previous corespondence with "Patricia."
You will soon find out who wrote the "Patricia" letters

angelwngs said:
We definately know that JMK exhibited narcissistic characteristics. A relative of mine does as well...and he will talk to anyone who will listen for as long as he can hold them 'hostage'.........It's a sad site to witness.
I have a "relative" like this too. He is bipolar manic/depressive.

How is that, Shoehorn?
Even though JMK did not write the Patricia letters, they have seized his laptop. California and the Feds want whatever they can get off of his laptop to present more to the judge to avoid JMK from getting only 9 to 18 months.

But, it is my understanding that the author of the WS "Patricia letters" will be revealed from Karr's laptop inspection.

shoe_horn said:
But, it is my understanding that the author of the WS "Patricia letters" will be revealed from Karr's laptop inspection.
Tracy?

Shoe Horn, you are saying that Karr did not write the Patricia letters but that he knows who did????

BTW, who says Karr had a laptop? I thought he was writing from internet cafes in Bangkok.

shoe_horn said:
Delia Cly?

BTW, who says Karr had a laptop?
I believe that we will learn that he used several computers, but most have already been ID'd. Mark from the Boulder's DA office knows whether Karr has a laptop or not.

shoe_horn said:
I believe that we will learn that he used several computers, but most have already been ID'd. Mark from the Boulder's DA office knows whether Karr has a laptop or not.

Whoa - WAIT - so the Patricia letters have been traced as well????

Or, just the known JMK blabbering???

TELL ME!!! DARN IT!!! (LOL) :confused:

Cops brought his laptop from Thailand but he seemed to use Internet cafes to write to Tracey. Can anyone write from an Internet cafe without leaving a trace? What if you pay cash?

Also where is the Patricia letter that is signed from Daxis or AXD?

I need to catch up on all of this.

I know curiousity killed the cat, but what the heck...

MEOW

halycon said:
Cops brought his laptop from Thailand but he seemed to use Internet cafes to write to Tracey. Can anyone write from an Internet cafe without leaving a trace? What if you pay cash?

Also where is the Patricia letter that is signed from Daxis or AXD?

I need to catch up on all of this.

I don't recall a letter that "Patricia" signed as Daxis or AXD, but I do recall "Patricia" asking (at the end of a letter) if gsquared knew what AXD stood for and the question was never answered.

I want to know too. What is AXD?

Also, I am only half finished reading the Daxis/Tracy letters (saved to my computer thank goodness because I think they are gone from the DA's site now), but in one of his letters he mentions to Tracy that he is shopping around for a laptop computer. Don't know yet if he claims to have bought one, the Daxis letters file is huge!

gsquared said:
I don't even recall "Patricia" asking what AXD stood for. Where is that?

I think, perhaps I am wrong, that it is in one of your letters. There were so many it would take me hours to read them all again and find it.

Perhaps it was actually written to someone else and the letter had been forwarded to you, thereby ending up with your letters? But I am pretty sure it is in your list of letters, not 100% sure, could have been someone elses correspondence with "Patricia".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back