The Annie Muss posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really really think you guys are on to something. I haven't been here in a while but I used to post alot during the Van Dam murder case. Don't you think someone should notify the CO authorities about these letters and let them decide if they could be JMK? I really think they are written by him and I just stepped into this. I think someone should notify the DA's office immediately if they know how. Either JMK did it or he is highly delusional and thinks he did. BTW, I know that no one here agrees with me but I do not believe the Ramseys had anything to do with their daughter's death. But anyway, these letter's may help the DA either find out he is psychotic or the real perp and they should be reported to them.

Im pretty sure they have the Patricia Letters and the Annie Muss posts.

I think this is one of the most interesting things going on with this case right now. I hope someone has sent off these writings to the DA's office and I wonder if they are giving them any credence? If they were sent a long time ago, maybe they need to be sent again since they seem to be so inept there.

chiquita2 said:
I really really think you guys are on to something. I haven't been here in a while but I used to post alot during the Van Dam murder case. Don't you think someone should notify the CO authorities about these letters and let them decide if they could be JMK? I really think they are written by him and I just stepped into this. I think someone should notify the DA's office immediately if they know how. Either JMK did it or he is highly delusional and thinks he did. BTW, I know that no one here agrees with me but I do not believe the Ramseys had anything to do with their daughter's death. But anyway, these letter's may help the DA either find out he is psychotic or the real perp and they should be reported to them.

I agree we should contact authorities. They may or may not be aware of these peculiar letters which, I firmly believe, were written by Karr. Whatever that is worth remains to be seen.

Anyone want to forward the Patricia Letters to the DA?? Anyone???

Ok, I have to sleep now...I do think these ideas should be forwarded.

tybee204 said:
Im pretty sure they have the Patricia Letters and the Annie Muss posts.

Sure, they have them. But, have they made any connection between these letters and Karr?? No one would really see it unless they had a reason to pull out the letters and compare them (like we just did :)

LOL Im pretty sure all these forums are being monitered.

Elisea said:
....I still dont think Karr killed anyone, .....
Reading more about him - I suspect he's killed some, definitely molested some. Whether or not he did so to JBR, he shows all the marks of a very dangerous pedophile who quite likely has left a trail behind him.

Wow - I think you guys are absolutely right about the letters!

chiquita2 said:
Either JMK did it or he is highly delusional and thinks he did. BTW, I know that no one here agrees with me but I do not believe the Ramseys had anything to do with their daughter's death. But anyway, these letter's may help the DA either find out he is psychotic or the real perp and they should be reported to them.

Good morning chiquita2,

I do not think he is the murderer, but if it is true that he has some info that has never been released before (apparently pages of it have not been released, according to one investigator) then perhaps he does have info on the perp. As nutty as he is, he could be the key to solving this thing. That is my prayer.

I used to believe the Ramsey's were involved, I do not hold that view anymore. You are not alone here. :)

I find this sentence : "he has never said that he had anything to do with this crime. There is nothing to hold him on" extremely interesting. JM Karr has not exactly confessed to the murder of JBR (as far as we know). His comments to reporters at the infamous Bangkok press conference are illusive and vague. JM Karr would like people to believe that he is either JBR's killer or the best thing that ever happened to her...his love for her is pure and perfect. The last comment that I emphasized also illustrates his inflated ego. "His words have been silenced" speaks more towards a conspiracy to quiet him rather than him just being ignored. (It also seems angry to me.)

Remember, though, that this was in 1999. Since then, he had to up the ante. I am certain that the investigators had to be aware of John Karr, but wrote him off as a flake. There had to be something that made them go "Whoa, Nellie" in his correspondence with either Tracey or the person he thought was Patsy Ramsey. It is not inconceivable to me that he does have inside info from his pedo connections. I imagine that world is quite **cough, gag, choke*** incestuous.

How many times has LE wrote someone off as a flake, that either turned out to be the perp OR had valuable information?

Perhaps, had the Patricia letters kept going on, he would have given out more clues. He desperately wanted to be heard. If this was John Karr, he wanted this info out so badly HE WAS TALKING TO CAROL MCKINLEY, trying to get her to PUBLISH his theory!!!!!!

ABOUT HIM!!

HE NEEDED TO UP THE ANTE. HE CANNOT BE IGNORED--OR WORSE--DISMISSED AS A FLAKE!

He needed REAL info. Did he find it?? That is what I want to know. I am so curious about those sealed affadavits!

I cannot believe it is after 3:00 in the morning, and I am still on this darned computer! :crazy: Arrrrgh! :doh: :slap:

This case is gonna drive me nutso! Goodnight! :D

tybee204 said:
LOL Im pretty sure all these forums are being monitered.

Ok, well if that is the case, then I am going to start a new thread on this subject. Finding out that Karr is most likely the author of the Patricia volumes will probably be quite interesting to the DA's office. However, I fear they will have a difficult time sorting through our discussion in order to get to the heart of the matter.

I just want to make their job a little easier, you know? :angel: I don't think a gem like this one should be passed off to the DA's office with a 'well, they-will-find-it-if-they-need-it,' attitude.

Again, I think we just discovered pages and pages of correspondence written by the man who claims to have killed Jonbenet Ramsey!!! How important is that???

In reality, I don't think this bozo killed JBR, so the Patricia Letters do not amount to a hill of beans, lol. But, since the DA is interested in him, why not share what we've got??

At the very least, let me ask you all this: Does anyone have a relationship with Charlie Brennan? Maybe we should show him the letters. Heck, I don't care who we show them to...just let's get them out there as possible (probable) Karr letters.

I said it before: This is big.

Shelayne said:
I do not think he is the murderer, but if it is true that he has some info that has never been released before (apparently pages of it have not been released, according to one investigator) then perhaps he does have info on the perp. As nutty as he is, he could be the key to solving this thing. That is my prayer. I used to believe the Ramsey's were involved, I do not hold that view anymore. You are not alone here. :)

Shelayne: I agree with your theory that if JMKarr has case confidential info, he may have info on the perp.

I think these child pervs, exchange "stories and photos" like a sort of currency. And I think they all know exactly how/where to find each other. Karr has trolled enough on the net, where I think he had the opportunity to chat with a person or persons involved in the murder of JBR. And I speculate that he "absorbed" that person's persona, because he was envious of all the attention they got. I think that he liked to trade on this "currency", in various forums and groups.

Karr strikes me as someone who "cuts and pastes" his personna, resume, life experience, from other people's information. It is about him, reconstructing himself, exactly the way he wants it.

Where are the annie muss messages? I found the Patricia messages but where are the annie messages?

I believe that the links to the posts, are in the first pages of this thread. There are some very interesting posts here, that compare phrasing in the Annie Muss vs. emails to Tracey. if you have the time, you might want to read this thread from start to finish.

After reading most of Annie Muss postings...they sound more like they could be written by Wendy Hutchens or someone else that knows JMK. Its possible they were written by JMK but it sounds more like it is from someone else that had contact with him. Perhaps he is a multiple personality??? The Patricia messages sound more like JMK wrote them.

Did the Patricia letters have contractions in them? Poster BeyondBelief brought up contractions on the Ransom note thread. It seems that the RN, JMK emails and the Patricia letters are missing contractions as a rule.

This one does not. It is also almost gramatically perfect according to MS WORD.

Food for thought over the last 12 hours.

Dated: November 11, 1999
Dearest XXXXXXX,
I want to thank you for your support and patient attentiveness to my past mails to you. Your insight into the man in mine and JonBenet's life; (now in her death), was very accurate. Once my foe, you turned into a wonderful friend. I will never forget how most every mail of yours ended with the gracious words, "How can I help you?". You will never know what those sweet words of help meant to me. I am sure you will remain good friends with people whom I respect and know as some of the world's finest journalists. Your intelligent insight coupled with your caring spirit, has brought me through this sea of confusion. I thank you, XXXXXX - for everything.

It is with heavy heart that I come to you with the following unfortunate news - I must leave you now. For security reasons, the ramsey@nym.alias.net address will continue to exist to avoid sabotage through possible takeovers of the account; however, I will not have access to the account after tonight. Therefore, if you send messages to the Ramsey address, you will not be sending mail to me. Please be assured that I am in no present danger. Due to the overwhelming nature of this situation, and the fact that I have exhausted all my efforts; I have decided that I must let John, our investigators, and attorneys handle this situation in the way they see fit.

I am so sorry if I have done anything to confuse you or cause you to have any reservations about me. I am also very sorry that I cannot, at this time, discuss the things I shared with you here, via telephone or mail directed to my **** XXXXXXXX Road address; the residence of my sister Pam; the XXXXXX residence; or my parent's residence. Furthermore, I cannot discuss the things I shared with you here via any calls made to ############ or any of my cellular phone numbers. I need to talk to my husband about this before I meet with anyone and discuss this matter in front of him. I have not told him about this man. Our wedding anniversary is just days away - it would be the worse time to bring something of this magnitude up now.

I promise you that I am conscientously making every effort to find a way we can communicate past this closure. There will come an appropriate time when we can communicate via phone and mail - that time is not now.

I thank you for listening to me. I am richer from knowing you in this short amount of time. I will assure you that my husband, our investigators, and our attorneys will do everything possible to make sure justice is served. I hope soon to talk to the authorities personally. Until then, the previously mentioned people in my life will pursue truth and justice. May God bless you. Until we meet again, you will be in my prayers. I will also pray that our separation will be a brief one. I feel confident that we will be back together in a very short time. Please remember my family in your prayers. In Loving Gratitude,
Patricia Ramsey
November 11th 1999

absolut said:
Did the Patricia letters have contractions in them? Poster BeyondBelief brought up contractions on the Ransom note thread. It seems that the RN, JMK emails and the Patricia letters are missing contractions as a rule.

This one does not. It is also almost gramatically perfect according to MS WORD.

Food for thought over the last 12 hours.

I have not noticed contractions or not - maybe that is why these letters all sound the same in an overly-formal-but-just-plain-ridiculous way...hmmm...

I lean more toward Annie possibly being JMK, rather than the Hutchens lady. I think the postings may have been JMK writing in third person about things he wishes were true. The part about how his family and friends will say he wasn't living in Boulder but that he was tends to make me think it was JMK having fun pretending to be close to the murderer and having intimate knowledge of the murder.

BloodshotEye said:
Shelayne: I agree with your theory that if JMKarr has case confidential info, he may have info on the perp.

I think these child pervs, exchange "stories and photos" like a sort of currency. And I think they all know exactly how/where to find each other. Karr has trolled enough on the net, where I think he had the opportunity to chat with a person or persons involved in the murder of JBR. And I speculate that he "absorbed" that person's persona, because he was envious of all the attention they got. I think that he liked to trade on this "currency", in various forums and groups.

Karr strikes me as someone who "cuts and pastes" his personna, resume, life experience, from other people's information. It is about him, reconstructing himself, exactly the way he wants it.
I can't agree with this more. This is so sociopathic!

I *believe*, Shelayne, that someone in the BPD (Lou Smitt?) was enamored with the Ramseys and gave confidential information to Michael Tracy. It is conceivable that Mr. Tracy could have "passed on" these details to JM Karr. Therefore, he WOULD have evidence only the killer (and investigators) should know.

Anita Richman said:
I can't agree with this more. This is so sociopathic!

I *believe*, Shelayne, that someone in the BPD (Lou Smitt?) was enamored with the Ramseys and gave confidential information to Michael Tracy. It is conceivable that Mr. Tracy could have "passed on" these details to JM Karr. Therefore, he WOULD have evidence only the killer (and investigators) should know.
I was beginning to think the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back