The Anthony Backyard *REVISITED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You want rocks and blocks at the crime scene? Oh boy, have we got them. Take your pick!
Now you've spoiled it. I found the photo to support my ideas, and I found those (and others). I thought it was fair if the opposing arguement came up with some evidence.

Never mind!

There is nothing in these that looks like it came from the Anthony back yard.

If there is anything, then oops! LE went home and left it there.

Are you trying to support a theory that KC took paving stones or other concrete with her from the garden? None was reported found by LE.

Do you think that while Caylee was just out of contact as far as he was concerned, he noticed large chunks of concrete missing from where they had been in use, and decided to hide that fact. He did decide to point LE to the very spot, but not say there were pavers gone?

Do we have a full list of what was found at the crime scene?? We do know that the pi video apparently focuses on some pavers/blocks of some sort.

I think if George thought he could get away with it, and if he thought he would help Casey by lying about it, he would.

I'm not sure if the July 4th weekend gardening had much to do with this or not, but I do suspect it did.

I only know missing child cases from TV, but the first thing LE do and tell Parents(Gparents) to do is search the home and places nearby. In case child is injured, hiding etc. I know in this case everything is a month late because KC did not report, but even so the first thing that needs to be done is search the home. I can not imagine that as anything other than required as a first step?

I think because Casey claimed it was a kidnapping, LE decided the first thing to do was to get her to the place where she had last seen her, which I think is what they did (or tried to do!). Had she said she went missing from the home as opposed to Sawgrass, then searching the house etc is probably the first thing they would have done??

Do we have a full list of what was found at the crime scene?? We do know that the pi video apparently focuses on some pavers/blocks of some sort.

I think if George thought he could get away with it, and if he thought he would help Casey by lying about it, he would.

I'm not sure if the July 4th weekend gardening had much to do with this or not, but I do suspect it did.
I am no fan of G & CA, but they plainly loved Caylee, were looking to find her, in denial to the point of delusion, but genuine within their own beliefs, at least for the first weeks(months). I do not think they were doing a garden cover up at any stage.

I am no fan of G & CA, but they plainly loved Caylee, were looking to find her, in denial to the point of delusion, but genuine within their own beliefs, at least for the first weeks(months). I do not think they were doing a garden cover up at any stage.

I don't dispute they loved Caylee. I am not so sure they've been truthful with LE re her murder though.

I don't dispute they loved Caylee. I am not so sure they've been truthful with LE re her murder though.
In those very early days I think G & CA were happy to help with garden search, so that unpleasant possibil;ity could be rapidly eliminated as a distraction from searching for a "missing Caylee". I do not think they were trying to hamper LE search of the garden at all.

The hole was only 12 inches wide by 5 inches deep. One thing I thought was perhaps Casey had buried something in the yard to hide it - such as a tin or bag containing either drugs or money and she dug that up, leaving the hole.

I'm small like Casey and if I wanted to dig a grave, I sure as heck could have done better than just 12 inches by 5 inches deep! I've planted some very large shrubs and trees that came in huge half barrel sized containers that I couldn't lift by myself and even in our super thick clay soil and I had no had trouble getting down several feet deep and several feet wide. It's work, but it's doable, even by a small woman.

So, IMO, either Casey started to dig a grave and was frightened off by something or someone or she was digging for something else in that yard.

The hole was only 12 inches wide by 5 inches deep. One thing I thought was perhaps Casey had buried something in the yard to hide it - such as a tin or bag containing either drugs or money and she dug that up, leaving the hole.

I'm small like Casey and if I wanted to dig a grave, I sure as heck could have done better than just 12 inches by 5 inches deep! I've planted some very large shrubs and trees that came in huge half barrel sized containers that I couldn't lift by myself and even in our super thick clay soil and I had no had trouble getting down several feet deep and several feet wide. It's work, but it's doable, even by a small woman.

So, IMO, either Casey started to dig a grave and was frightened off by something or someone or she was digging for something else in that yard.

Casey Anthony does not look like a girl that digs in the dirt for any reason, especially in a hot humid climate. imo

Casey Anthony does not look like a girl that digs in the dirt for any reason, especially in a hot humid climate. imo
The disturbed soil was found (by GA) a month after Caylee was gone. I don't think it was relevant. LE found nothing there anyway.
I do not think KC was one of lifes gardeners or diggers.

I do think there is a strong possibily she gave it a go and failed and gave up very quickly. I think she did that over by the play area, where there is already a garden and bark and mulch, but even that was too much for her when she found a plastic mesh weed mat.

The disturbed soil was found (by GA) a month after Caylee was gone. I don't think it was relevant. LE found nothing there anyway.
I do not think KC was one of lifes gardeners or diggers.

I do think there is a strong possibily she gave it a go and failed and gave up very quickly. I think she did that over by the play area, where there is already a garden and bark and mulch, but even that was too much for her when she found a plastic mesh weed mat.

Hercule, excuse me for coming late to this discussion and forgive me if I've missed some obvious points.

1. George seems like a meticulous guy to me and very proud of his home and yard. It's obvious from the health of their landscape that someone knows how and loves to garden. Did George ever say how long he thought the disturbed soil had been there before he noticed it ?

2. Did he offer an explanation for it ?

3. Do you have any ideas what would have caused it ?

Hercule, excuse me for coming late to this discussion and forgive me if I've missed some obvious points.

1. George seems like a meticulous guy to me and very proud of his home and yard. It's obvious from the health of their landscape that someone knows how and loves to garden. Did George ever say how long he thought the disturbed soil had been there before he noticed it ?

2. Did he offer an explanation for it ?

3. Do you have any ideas what would have caused it ?

No, No, and........

The spot was "behind the pool" If you look at pics the garden does have a sort of "wilderness" look in that corner. Lots of pavers and mulch and bark around. I imagine easy to miss "disturbed soil" unless you were specifically having a good look. Which GA was because that is always the first thing to do if a child goes missing?
Guesses: One of the dogs digging? Some (small) wild creature, I don't know what you got in Florida? I know you have got "gattors" but I don't think it was that.

picture.php

No, No, and........

The spot was "behind the pool" If you look at pics the garden does have a sort of "wilderness" look in that corner. Lots of pavers and mulch and bark around. I imagine easy to miss "disturbed soil" unless you were specifically having a good look. Which GA was because that is always the first thing to do if a child goes missing?
Guesses: One of the dogs digging? Some (small) wild creature, I don't know what you got in Florida? I know you have got "gattors" but I don't think it was that.

picture.php

Thanks, I haven't seen that pic before. The gate to the yard is just beyond the further shed, right ?

Sorry - I don't think my question was clear. The gate to the yard is just beyond the shed further from the pool, right ?

Thanks, I haven't seen that pic before. The gate to the yard is just beyond the further shed, right ?

Sorry - I don't think my question was clear. The gate to the yard is just beyond the shed further from the pool, right ?
This pic. is the view from the gate basically.

Standing with gate at your back?

Looking toward the back NE corner of the A property.

I imagine the "disturbed" soil is up this path, past the pool and just after you turn right.

It's much clearer if you look at the Floor plan on that thread

This pic. is the view from the gate basically.

Standing with gate at your back?

Looking toward the back NE corner of the A property.

I imagine the "disturbed" soil is up this path, past the pool and just after you turn right.

It's much clearer if you look at the Floor plan on that thread

Thanks, I've seen the indicators on the Floor plan but it helps to have a 3d pic of the actual spot. IIRC, these are storage sheds and the gardening tools that would be accessed regularly were in the larger shed at the other side of the yard.

Where did the idea come from that pavers/cinder blocks were at all relevant to this case?

Where did the idea come from that pavers/cinder blocks were at all relevant to this case?
Not sure? If it's misinformation then I'd guess NG!

But it could have started at several of the "Reputable Sources" that people unthinkingly trust.

There was some landscapeing done during June. The "reported" concrete slab seems to be "laying pavers" in reality. The playhouse was on a paver base which LE moved and dug under. There were no reports of pavers missing and I have argued that nothing at the remains site looks like a paver or anything from the A garden. There does seem to be building debris at the remains site, but it is still there now, and not taken by LE as far as reported?

Thanks, Hercule, I can't find anything in the doc dumps that make cinderblock/pavers important to the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX
Back