The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

• i'll probably buy book(s) about the case.

Votes: 43 13.1%
  • i'll probably buy magazines and newspapers featuring articles about the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll probably tune into any tv "news" show that features info about this case.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • i'll probably continue to follow the case here at ws, but that's it.

Votes: 166 50.5%
  • i'm pretty much done with it and won't do any of the above.

Votes: 66 20.1%

• Total voters
im not interested in memoriabilla or anything like that. However, I will read books, magazines and watch the tv movies or shows. I've followed this case since trial like most people. So, yeah I wanna know more. I dont have any issues with that. The pictures online, ratings and etc have all been out there and everyone has participated one way or another in the profiteering off of Caylees death so I dont believe anyone is innocent.

I would never spend money to benefit any of the A's. I will only follow the case at WS once trial is over. I most likely will not even tune in to any news/talk shows and especially if the A's are on. I am just ready for it to be over and ICA get the punishment she so richly deserves and any of the others that tried to pull any shanigans during the trial.

I don't think I would trust anything any of the Anthonys say at this point, honestly. I would watch them on interviews where I can hear their tone and view their body language, but no written words.

I would read a book by any of the attorneys on either side of this case though. I'd be VERY interested if Baez ever wrote or talked about his experiences, but I'm sure that will never happen because of attorney-client privilege.

Some one actually made a little doll sized court room with Baez. Caset and the Judge dolls. Last I saw it was around the $50 mark. Why would anyone want to re-enact the trial?

ok, so who are the people bidding on trial tickets and yearbooks?

and who are the random strangers selling this stuff? :waitasec:

anyway, I'll just be reading here for updates

except, like others have said - if Yuri writes a book, I'm so buying it and if Ann Rule writes one, I'll be getting that one too ...

Jury members will all be able to profit by interviews and books. It is telling them none of them are speaking today for "free."

I am sure Casey will not only make a killing from a book and interview but I am sure we will now see tons of photos and videos of Caylee that are "licensed" by the media.

Also scary thing but Casey will probably have another baby too and profit off pictures of Caylee's brother or sister,

Absolutely will NOT support the A's or DT $$$ train, Websleuths is free and has the facts.

Casey Anthony is the most famous woman in America right now. I sincerely hope that no one fuels the Anthony money train, but my personal feeling is that this girl is going to be RICH off of this case.

Sickening, makes me want to vomit.

I won't give the A's a penny or the DT for that matter. I won't give a penny to either side. How sick to even think of profiting when a baby is dead. That goes for any book a jury member writes as will. It's like there is no shame left for some people.

I am sure Casey will not only make a killing from a book and interview but I am sure we will now see tons of photos and videos of Caylee that are "licensed" by the media.

Also scary thing but Casey will probably have another baby too and profit off pictures of Caylee's brother or sister,

ICA has no job skills or way to support herself. She is no doubt already in negotiations with one of the skin mags for a $million or so. I predict by this time next month we can know WAAAAAY more about her than we already do. And then she'll have another baby. Yippee. What a great country we live in. But no, I will not buy or view tripe handed out by any of the Ants.

Not buying anything they sell..Ewwww. I fully believe that Caysey is a sociopath and will reoffend.

Can I change my vote? I voted before the jury strolled back in without asking to go over any of the tapes or other evidence :sick:

I can't even stand to watch Nancy Grace condescendingly remind us about our justice system right now, let alone actually purchase something from these people.
For those that are not religious, think of the concept of eternal damnation this way: When one's legacy on Earth was such that they can never be remembered or regarded by future generations as a righteous and good person. How could I purchase something from someone that I feel this way about? Because I certainly do.

The only book I would buy would be the one Mark N. would write. I doubt he will however. If a program is slanted to the prosecution, I will watch, but I refuse to watch anything that supports the lies of the Anthony family.

I would only buy a book written by the prosecutors or the jurors, or Judge Perry. I really don't care what happens to the Anthonys, with the exception of maybe George. Maybe.

Since she was acquitted, she can make as much money as she wants... that's the sickest part of all of this in a way... Caylee's death, the gift that keeps on giving :( (Mods, please remove if necessary, but I just think it's kind of true for one person...)

Will not fuel any part of them making money off of that poor baby. Lets see if Universal Studios will give her a real job now.

In the A's statement they don't want the Teddy Bears um but bet they will accept cash. Come on folks we been scammed by the A's. They all played their part in the defense fairy tale and now they are taking the limo to NY and they will all be cashing in.

Gee they will probably land in the Cash Cab.

I amend my statement to say NO!!!!!!!!!! I want nothing to do with the A's or this jury. I am only interested in hearing the prosecutors side. The rest of them can rot.

Nope! I also will not buy any books by any true crime authors.

I amend my statement to say NO!!!!!!!!!! I want nothing to do with the A's or this jury. I am only interested in hearing the prosecutors side. The rest of them can rot.

What Nikki said.
And when hell serves scotch on the rocks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46
Back