The Anthonys Read Here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most of the public doesn't even know about this case so they don't care. We are a very small minority obsessed with this case and that is the only reason anything positive might happen.

Most of the public doesn't even know about this case so they don't care. We are a very small minority obsessed with this case and that is the only reason anything positive might happen.

True. My husband rolls his eyes and sighs every time he sees me posting on this board. He cannot understand why I am so wrapped up in this case and why I care so much about little Caylee.

I'm home alone so nobody cares..... but I still have to question my addiction.

The As read here? Reading some of this they must feel like this. :pcguru:

I'm home alone so nobody cares..... but I still have to question my addiction.

I've found it's much easier just to go with my addiction. lol Now if I could just keep my kids from fighting so I can concentrate. :)

i try to keep it so that it is not an addiction, otherwise i would not get anything done..and i have things i just plain old have to get done.

if they read here, i guess they must hate a bunch of us.

thats a shame

NOT :mad:

I think george has a consience which the other dont so I do think he is suffering from all the lieing he is doing but he has no choice he follows cindys orders as does the rest of the family it appears. She doesnt seem like a very loving wife.

Whenever I see George, all I can think about is the time he was at the Police interview and one of the detectives (was it Yuri?) who said, "George, I'm sure you know a lot about a lot of things"

What I would like to know, if the Anthony's read here, is why did they kick LP out when they had someone there who was willing to look for a live Caylee? Was it because he was someone who would not bend to Cindy's will and therefore did not serve her purpose. Did she realize that she had someone in her midst that was actually searching for the truth and that the truth wasn't going to be what she really wanted. I think she knows her mind can't handle the truth and that is why she is so angry with the truthseekers. She's running as hard as she can from the truth, but eventually there will be no place to hide because I have faith that Caylee will have justice and peace.

i try to keep it so that it is not an addiction, otherwise i would not get anything done..and i have things i just plain old have to get done.

if they read here, i guess they must hate a bunch of us.

thats a shame

NOT :mad:

I guess it is a good thing I censor myself and don't write what I really want to say. (It would make your toenails curl):crazy:

I hope they all read each and every thread and post. I hope they realize the public is not as stupid and gullible as they are trying to force upon us with every MEDIA EVENT, every word that comes out of their mouths.

Speak the truth and it will set you free. The moment some of us begin to feel a little sympathy for this family.... it is like one step forward 6 steps backwards. Caylee is loved by everyone because she does not have a voice, wish you guys would speak for Caylee and not lies, excuse me, mistruths, trying to protect your daughter. No one is asking you not to love your daughter just show a little LOVE for Caylee and tell the truth, SWEETHEART!!

Please enlighen us your involvement in this.................per KC's comments.

Wonderful Post! :clap: Caylee may be gone, but she will never be forgotten. She certainly does need a hero in the Anthony family, will any of them ever step up for Caylee?

If the Anthony Family took the time to actually read what is posted here ... absorb all that has been documented ...by all faithful WSer's ... is it humanly possible for their eyes to be opened to the truth ???? For the sake of their grand-daughter Caylee ????

IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE!!!!!!

If the A's do read here I would love to tell them that I'm on their side but then they promise that Caylee will be found in a few days and it shatters my dreams. I would love to tell them that I'm standing right next to them in the hopes of finding Caylee then they come out with a negative statement about my hero, Tim Miller, and I'm crushed. I would tell George and Cindy that I love my daughter with all my heart but sometimes you have to sacrifice love for what is right. I'd love to stand by Lee but then I remember his high five with Casey as if he got away with something..what was it? If they love Caylee so much..come forward and admit..We want to believe Caylee is still with us and we will search for her on the 8th and 9th with Tim Miller. If we don't find her we will continue with the leads coming in but if we do, we will give her the burial our little angel deserves. And continue loving their daughter but admit she needs to be punished for what and if she is the one that did anything to Caylee. It's that simple!

Ten years would be over the top for the theft of $700. or small time credit card fraud.
It was used as a device to get casey worked up.

Even manslaughter with good conduct in prison would probably only get her locked up for 10 years.

Someone like Casey is not going to serve a long time, she is not likely to kill anyone again and Florida has many more serious offenders to worry about. She is white, middle class, and she will take advantage of the education
opportunities the prison provides.

Unless she seduces a guard, she isn't going to cause any problems. Until she is paroled, her mother will visit her often and will provide a place to stay when she gets out.

I see her as someone who would be dangerous to society in many different ways. I am not sure she would not kill again either. Each time a psychopath kills it gets easier and more exciting to them.

If the Anthony Family took the time to actually read what is posted here ... absorb all that has been documented ...by all faithful WSer's ... is it humanly possible for their eyes to be opened to the truth ???? For the sake of their grand-daughter Caylee ????

IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE!!!!!!

At this point, I don't even think Caylee's body being found AND a confession from Casey would open their eyes to the truth! They are so deeply ingrained in their spin and lies, that it would be a knee-jerk reaction that they would continue to deny deny deny..."The confession was coerced" "The nanny killed Caylee" "LE let Caylee lay out there in the swamps all that time", etc etc etc....all these people know how to do is lie. They exist in an alternate reality from the rest of the world!

cindy has turned on lenard padila ,then on law enforcment , media , protesters ,then tim See a pattern here???? is there anyone she hasnt turned on ?

cindy has turned on lenard padila ,then on law enforcment , media , protesters ,then tim See a pattern here???? is there anyone she hasnt turned on ?

The person that likely killed her granddaughter, KC.

I think if CA ever allows herself to stop her denials, she will be forced to confront the guilt and responsibility over forcing an issue that resulted in the death of her granddaughter. Mentally, she can't afford that - she has to have an "enemy" to battle and overcome to keep the truth about Caylee and KC pushed to the back of her consciousness. JMHO
Savannahanna

Caylee will remind in the hearts of us who care!

I think if CA ever allows herself to stop her denials, she will be forced to confront the guilt and responsibility over forcing an issue that resulted in the death of her granddaughter. Mentally, she can't afford that - she has to have an "enemy" to battle and overcome to keep the truth about Caylee and KC pushed to the back of her consciousness. JMHO
Savannahanna

Caylee will remind in the hearts of us who care!

So true, plus I feel CA has thrived on confrontation all her life. The set of her mouth suggests she has always been a very bitter and vindictive person to me. I would not wish this tragedy on anyone, but she appears to be handling it well, even to the point of enjoying the notoriety it has brought her. Very strange, IMO.

edited to add, that before someone reminds me of CA being a distraught grandmother, I can only determine her behaviour by how she presents herself. A few strange ramblings in the beginning would be understandable, but this has gone on for months, and she is getting worse, not better, in her nasty comments. Perhaps the whole idea is for her to appear to be the "Wicked Witch", making KC then look like the "Good Fairy"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy
Back