The Anthonys Read Here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope they are reading here so they can see how the majority of people feel about KC. We don't believe her lies. We don't believe the Anthony's are searching for Caylee's kidnappers and most of us are sick of the hate which spews forth from CA's mouth every time she talks about TM.

I doubt seriously that she'll see it the same way.

She's too hung up on the "poor pitiful me" game.

Honestly, she and her family would be a great case study in the heredity of mental illness. :(

Poor Caylee never had a chance with them as her "family" and as a result of their actions less of a chance for a proper burial.

Very sad.

I doubt they waste there time reading this stuff. And if they do they must think WE are the crazy ones! :rolleyes:

I doubt they waste there time reading this stuff. And if they do they must think WE are the crazy ones! :rolleyes:

Well, if they did read here........they certainly wouldn't be wasting their time.

Oh, I definitely believe they do. Don't you remember the lady that pulled W/S pages that had been printed out from the trash? I don't think that they believe we are crazy either, they just wish they could make us believe that we are! :woohoo: Just my opinion of course.

No she doesn't/didn't love Caylee. Caylee represented everything she didn't want the neighbors to know. Promiscuous daughter ended up pregnant. Didn't finish school. etc., etc., etc.,.

What would the neighbor's think?

God love her, Caylee was a daily reminder to her of her perceived "failures" and a constant source of embarassment to her.

I've yet to see that one shed a tear over Caylee. A lot of "poor pitiful me" but no tears shed for Caylee.

I haven't seen anyone in their whole family show any emotion except anger. Between LA's laughing during his interview and the GP never crying, I wonder if the family has ever shown any other emotion for anything else. Have they ever shown any emotions to their friends in Ohio or in Florida?

I haven't seen anyone in their whole family show any emotion except anger. Between LA's laughing during his interview and the GP never crying, I wonder if the family has ever shown any other emotion for anything else. Have they ever shown any emotions to their friends in Ohio or in Florida?

They have friends?

didnt cindy tell the lady on the phone she should check out who she was asking people to donate money to ? WELL EXUSE ME CINDY BUT DIDNT YOU YOURSELF ASK TIM TO HELP IN THE BEGINING? I assume your investigation of he and his company checked out ? or are you just suggesting others check more carefully but you didnt do your own homework. Come on ! you are so twisted.

what else do they have to do ? interviews ? they dont work dont search dont do anything but complain everyone else isnt doing it for them .

I doubt seriously that she'll see it the same way.

She's too hung up on the "poor pitiful me" game.

Honestly, she and her family would be a great case study in the heredity of mental illness. :(

Poor Caylee never had a chance with them as her "family" and as a result of their actions less of a chance for a proper burial.

Very sad.

The Anthonys would make a great Psychology term paper, wouldn't they? Too bad it has been over ten years since I graduated from college.

I watched a piece on TV today about the AMBER Alert Program, named for 9-year-old Amber Hagerman.

They said that the whole point is, time is soooo critical if a child is abducted or kidnapped and the majority of children have been killed if not located within first 3 days.

Abduction homicide.

31 days? I guess KC wanted to be a factor of 10 times sure ((10 x 3) + 1 = 31) and remember, there would not have been a call after 31 days if it wasn't for CA -- before she realized what KC had done.

I watched a piece on TV today about the AMBER Alert Program, named for 9-year-old Amber Hagerman.

They said that the whole point is, time is soooo critical if a child is abducted or kidnapped and the majority of children have been killed if not located within first 3 days.

Abduction homicide.

31 days? I guess KC wanted to be a factor of 10 times sure ((10 x 3) + 1 = 31) and remember, there would not have been a call after 31 days if it wasn't for CA -- before she realized what KC had done.

Yes, time is critical. That is why an amber alert was not issued, because there wouldn't have been a point after 31 days.

Maybe I'm wrong but I do see suffering in George Anthonys face. He is the only one that really seems to care. He looked as if was going to break down when he yelled "That was not my grandaughter in the back of that car"! His anger seems to stem from the women in his life. He did file for divorce at one time. It's hard to get away from a controlling person. Believe me I know. They always promise they will change. They are Liars! I feel for George. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong.

Maybe I'm wrong but I do see suffering in George Anthonys face. He is the only one that really seems to care. He looked as if was going to break down when he yelled "That was not my grandaughter in the back of that car"! His anger seems to stem from the women in his life. He did file for divorce at one time. It's hard to get away from a controlling person. Believe me I know. They always promise they will change. They are Liars! I feel for George. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong.

I think george has a consience which the other dont so I do think he is suffering from all the lieing he is doing but he has no choice he follows cindys orders as does the rest of the family it appears. She doesnt seem like a very loving wife.

The Anthonys would make a great Psychology term paper, wouldn't they? Too bad it has been over ten years since I graduated from college.

Exactly. The problem is that there would be no end result. No absolute conclusion. It would be an "ongoing" term paper so I'm not sure it would work.

But that doesn't eliminate her continuous narcissistic behavior or what's to come.

Thesis maybe if one was started early enough and it would be resolved before finals?

Or a long term study in which they didn't benefit from much. I'd hate to think of that cow making so much as a cent. :(

I know it doesn't bring Caylee home, but maybe a study into such things would help in the future?

God knows there'll be another one. There's no such thing as a law against crimes against common decency anymore. :(

TURBOTHINK said:
They KNEW what happened to Caylee and in my way of thinking they are going to be indicted when this is all over for their obstruction in this case and maybe other things.

I agree. I think if charges come down for the family it will be after KC is convicted, and testimony is nailed down and on record. There may be alot of info that comes out of this trial that is as of now unknown. If any of them obstucted or destroyed evidence, lied to LE then I hope they are prosecuted (and IMO at least CA has).

I hope they all read each and every thread and post. I hope they realize the public is not as stupid and gullible as they are trying to force upon us with every MEDIA EVENT, every word that comes out of their mouths.

Speak the truth and it will set you free. The moment some of us begin to feel a little sympathy for this family.... it is like one step forward 6 steps backwards. Caylee is loved by everyone because she does not have a voice, wish you guys would speak for Caylee and not lies, excuse me, mistruths, trying to protect your daughter. No one is asking you not to love your daughter just show a little LOVE for Caylee and tell the truth, SWEETHEART!!

Please enlighen us your involvement in this.................per KC's comments.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomonkenny
Back