The Anthonys Read Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm really racking up the comments today. I really never intended to post just lurk. I am so consumed with this case I can't believe it. I think what made me feel this way was while watching NG last night and the women who was in CA face just full of hate and spewing CA's words back at her about their being a dead body in the car. I'm sorry that women was wrong, wrong, wrong. Why on earth are people behaving this way? You know the saying you will get more bees with honey than with vinegar or something like that. I'm not trying to slap hands just point out the obvious. We are all getting caught up in this case and emotions are getting out of control. Yes, Casey is a liar and totally imbalanced and I do question why CA was oblivious to it. May be she wasn't - I can't say for sure - I don't live in their house. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? We can only speculate.

Thread title: The Anthonys Read Here

And IMHO they post here also. Or, maybe its those volunteer Administrative Assistants they advertised for.

This is not directed at anyone, just a observation of the entire board.

too bad they don't post "their" side!

I'm really racking up the comments today. I really never intended to post just lurk. I am so consumed with this case I can't believe it. I think what made me feel this way was while watching NG last night and the women who was in CA face just full of hate and spewing CA's words back at her about their being a dead body in the car. I'm sorry that women was wrong, wrong, wrong. Why on earth are people behaving this way? You know the saying you will get more bees with honey than with vinegar or something like that. I'm not trying to slap hands just point out the obvious. We are all getting caught up in this case and emotions are getting out of control. Yes, Casey is a liar and totally imbalanced and I do question why CA was oblivious to it. May be she wasn't - I can't say for sure - I don't live in their house. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? We can only speculate.

people are behaving this way because there is a dead little girl out there and Casey knows where she is and the parents are just pandering to her and not making her tell the truth and neither are they.

Then please don't blame me for things you see other people do ON TV. That wasn't me. I promise.

I have not posted a comment to any one in particular - it is an observation from many days of reading comments on this site. If you take it personally - then maybe you should go back and read your posts - maybe you have made some of the comments I've been talking about.

Thread Title Worth Repeating:

The Anthony's Read Here

I have to wonder why some are quick to judge people's emotions. I personally wouldn't get in the Anthony's face nor would I be in a protest in their front yard, but my feelings are strong and grounded that this family is disturbing in their actions after the fact.

If LE announced to me that they have forensics that my grand daughter is deceased and was in my daughter's trunk, I certainly wouldn't be spewing venom at the media for reporting it, nor at America for believing it.

When presented with these facts, they chose to pet and coddle their daughter instead of pressuring her into telling the truth. This enabling didn't start recently.

I quoted you and you responded directly to what I said... how can I NOT take it personally when you call me a hate monger?

I read here and I really resent being called a criminal because I've reached the point where I find Mrs. A's behavior outrageous and unpersuasive. This is like one of her tactics. Never answer the question or a reasoned argument in a straightforward fashion. Instead blame and berate someone else who disagrees. It all went too far for me with the treatment of the search people. I make no apology that I find it totally unbelievable that Casey has been victimized and betrayed by alternately loving and trusted/dangerous/ not dangerous/not even who she first said "friends" and nannies and that the delay in calling LE, and all the lying, are justified. Police lying about phone records? Show me now, not in November at trial, since surely the passage of even more time leaves an alive little Caylee frightened and lost even longer without her family? These people are so dangerous to Caylee and others that their names and locations cannot be revealed to or sought out by LE and their trained professionals (at least not until Mr. B's opening statement). But we are to go as private citizens and hunt them down. What about danger to Caylee? To us? There is no logic or excuse for not revealing NOW whatever information there is that would lead to a living Caylee. Why rely on mere tips from anonymous people in distant places? Won't LE there go after them? How does that fit with all the excuses we've heard? It's time to tell the truth or maybe just be quiet.

The Anthony's Read Here

I have to wonder why some are quick to judge people's emotions. I personally wouldn't get in the Anthony's face nor would I be in a protest in their front yard, but my feelings are strong and grounded that this family is disturbing in their actions after the fact.

If LE announced to me that they have forensics that my grand daughter is deceased and was in my daughter's trunk, I certainly wouldn't be spewing venom at the media for reporting it, nor at America for believing it.

When presented with these facts, they chose to pet and coddle their daughter instead of pressuring her into telling the truth. This enabling didn't start recently.

They did have a choice-either call the police immediately, and spend every waking moment searching for the missing tiny child, Caylee, or wait around a month or so and support the broadly smiling, always busy, busy busy party girl Casey.

oh and Mrs. Anothony - loved your explanation of where you have been looking for Caylee....why aren't you in Texas if you think she is there?

Oh wait, that's right - you expect the public to find her for you.

I used to think Cindy was doing and saying what she does because she can't face the fact her grand baby is dead. I no longer think that. I think she is the mirror image of her daughter. They both have the same mental problem and just make up things and lie. What this illness is, I don't know. Cindy is spinning these tales to save her daughter's behind. It is part of the spin to try and find a potential juror and muddy up the waters of the truth. Cindy knows the truth. Padilla stated the police gave them shocking news last wednesday and they all know the truth. GP and Lee are keeping quiet. Cindy is spinning the same tale as her daughter hoping someone will believe her. It has nothing at all to do with grief. Cindy needs to be ignored just like her daughter. LE and all the rest of us cannot and should not listen to Cindy or give her any attention for the lies she is spreading. She knows they're lies, just like Casey knows she is lying.

I had pretty much the same opinion as you for the longest time. I accepted that Cindy's seeming insane statements were an act of self preservation because she simply could not face the truth. That the GP's psyches were pretty much shattered by all of this. And that we could allow for a certain degree of craziness simply because of the pain they must be in.

My opinion on that changed watching NG last night. We actually saw Cindy being not just crazy, but being deliberately manipulative of efforts to locate her grandaughter in order to make them fail. Yesterday we saw her handing TES bad tips in an effort to muddy the waters and develop reasonable doubt to her daughters guilt. We heard testimont that Cindy has known the hard fast forensic truth, and was told so directly by LE. The craziness had a much more focused goal and a much more malicious tone.

Not to mention alot of the things she was throwing out there seemed to make it apparent that she not only reads forums such as this one and others like it. But us now using info gleaned from them to add creedence to her manipulations. (the Mexico, Texas, Puerto Rico statement last night was an almost direct quote from a post on this board)

So no Cindy has lost the benefit of the doubt, and my normally infinite sympathies for a heartbroken and grieving mother or grandmother. She has become just another player or POI acting in bad faith at best and with criminal intent at worst.

This is a great post and I did ask awhile back, has Cindy Anthony acted in a way that can get her arrested? By purposing changing her original statements (lying to police), diverting the search efforts? Has she crossed the lines and is she obstructing justice?

They did have a choice-either call the police immediately, and spend every waking moment searching for the missing tiny child, Caylee, or wait around a month or so and support the broadly smiling, always busy, busy busy party girl Casey.

Yes indeed they have a choice, just like the rest of us.

Believe in forensics and facts or believe in Casey who is a proven liar and thief, time and time again.

It really is that simple.

Just an addtl thought of mine, not sticking up for the family, but I don't think for a moment that if / and when Casey may have been asked or forced to leave that they would not have kept / or wanted to keep Caylee there. They obviously loved her and at that time were not stupid as to what Casey was up to. Their denail now, IMO, is from pain of not being able to accept what they may know to be true in their heart. No parent/grandparent would want to have to face the fact their own child could kill their grandchild.. JMO Maybe they will reach that point in their time which I think from some of their actions they may already have just not publicly...... Dont beat me up cause didnt say I agree with them or decisions just as a parent that would be a hard pill to swallow..

Do we know for a fact that Cindy told Casey to leave?

Isn't it just as likely that after a fight Casey left and took Caylee to punish Cindy?

The Anthony's Read Here

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I apologize if you thought I was singling you out. Trust me it was not at you at all. It is directly as an observation as a whole. I would love to see the site discuss the facts and sort through fact. Not mud slinging. Again I apologize if I offended you in any way. Not my intentions.

I agree. There is no need to use rude language or shouting to voice one's opinion. Websleuths is a place for civil discussion. Many of us would not be here if it weren't.

As I would tell my children, please stop screaming and use your words!

Susan

Thank you. Very well said.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I apologize if you thought I was singling you out. Trust me it was not at you at all. It is directly as an observation as a whole. I would love to see the site discuss the facts and sort through fact. Not mud slinging. Again I apologize if I offended you in any way. Not my intentions.

I never once thought you were singling me out. I was making an observation and it's just mind numbing to many of us how this family acts. It almost looks as if they read here and come up with stories for rebuttal against our own thoughts and findings. That's too much trouble, IMO, when they could use their strength and energy to look for Caylee instead of slamming names at the public.

This is a great post and I did ask awhile back, has Cindy Anthony acted in a way that can get her arrested? By purposing changing her original statements (lying to police), diverting the search efforts? Has she crossed the lines and is she obstructing justice?

Her lies to media are not under oath.

I have not posted a comment to any one in particular - it is an observation from many days of reading comments on this site. If you take it personally - then maybe you should go back and read your posts - maybe you have made some of the comments I've been talking about.

LOL, yeah, you tried to slam everyone on this site who has an opinion different from your opinion and you tossed God into the mix.
Your syntax aside, you were directing your comments at the Websleuths community.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back