The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, they should be in jail also.......tampering with evidence, cover up and lying!!!

I wholeheartedly agree, agave. No denial. George is the only one who occasionally hints at remorse, in my book, but nope, no denial.
Salud!
Very good observation..I had the same thought but couldn't describe it as clearly as you did. Denial? Neither. George..Remorse. Yes, that's it.
Cindy just has a better game face on.

this might blow the socks of some people and what they think
but here is my theory

initially, they grandparents were not involved with any of it.

but they were told the truth by KC and they actually helped get rid of the body

they didnt just cover up the crime, they were involved in the burial

and now they are left with just trying to save their daughter

YIKES

this is just my opinion :furious:
I have thought that too.

He has said a million things on camera that are contradictory...just like CA. He was a bit honest in the very beginning, and that's it. He is aware of what he is doing, and he knows she is dead, so I guess he would be covering the crime up by what he says and to continue his "Search for Caylee" dog and pony show.

Yuri: I think you know a lot about a lots of things, George. :eek:

If anyone did delete information from the computer as suggested above, the police will know because they likely had an expert go through the harddrive where it can be retrieved .

......and wouldn't we all love to know what LE found erased?
(Yeah, we gotta be patient, I know, I know....sure is hard)

Yes that does make sense too! They have it all on film and tape of what they each say, I'm sure that later that could be used against them.

LOL. And they think they are helping her! If they would have just shut themselves up in the house and spoken to no reporters, said I don't know anything to LE....she would have been 75% better off. Too late now!

I think they've been in protect KC mode since (at least) the night of the 7/15.

I do not think they are in denial about Caylee. I think they are doing everything they can to create and promote doubt in the mind of the public to affect the potential jury pool.
--------------------

Bingo!!! right on the head! IMO

Covering up. No question.

Not denial. Denial is unconscious. They are working too hard at modifying reality for it to be other than conscious.

I say they covered up a crime, too. I have tried and tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, as they are grieving grandparents. But I can't get past so much of the stuff they have done.
1. George and Cindy and Lee KNEW that that car had a dead body in it when it was brought home. They KNEW it. No pizza story, no running over an animal. They all knew it was Caylee when she would not produce her. Thus, the statement made by Cindy to casey, "What have you done?"
2. I think when that became known they went into protect Casey mode.
3. Cindy would not cooperate with Yuri early on. Remember when he asked where the JCPenny statements were and she told him that there was nothing pertinent in the statements?
4. I am convinced, totally, that Lee deleted the stuff on her computer. He took nearly 3 hours picking it up from tony's. A 20 minute drive.
5. He KNEW that the cops wanted to get Casey's stuff from there. He went to get it (I am sure on orders from Casey) when the cops took Casey elsewhere and then acted dumb when they asked him why he didn't just let the cops get it.
6. Cindy said to the 911 dispatcher that her daughter had been missing for a month. She had Lee trying to call her and go find her (he almost found her at that bar she was at). But when on the stand in the bond hearing she claims that she spoke or texted with casey every single day.
7. I still think the story about the gas cans etc. is a total lie. There was something too weird about it.
8. I think George helped clean that trunk. It had far more evidence of decomposition before they cleaned it. George KNEW that gasoline would degrade much of the DNA.
9. The stories told about Cayee's father are absurd. First he died, then he had another family, then he and Casey sat down and discussed how he wouldn't be a part of Caylee's life. Cindy has always gotten defensive about this subject when questioned. She just dismisses the question.
10. Cindy and George keep on insisting that Casey left Caylee with a babysitter but they KNOW she had no reason for a babysitter as she had never worked. (and it continues to baffle me that NOT ONE interviewer has dared confront her on that subject!?!?)
11. Cindy removed and washed the jeans. She knew they smelled like a dead body and she helped clean that car.

I know there are more instances where they tampered with evidence or outright lied. But my head is swimming!

As always, IMO

I agree with this.

I voted covering up the crime. I really wish the A's and their Lieyers would look up what REASONABLE doubt means.

Just to state my opinion a little, I think the Anthony's know Caylee is dead but CA can't admit it to herself. I think she tries to tell herself that Caylee is alive but she knows she is dead. I believe she purposefully is covering up the crime and information and is heavily into 'save Casey' mode. I do not believe GA is in denial tho and I don't believe he tried to cover up anything. I think in public he supports his wife or he has heck to pay at home but I believe he was very honest with LE and I don't believe he has done anything to cover up. That was all Cindy.

Just to state my opinion a little, I think the Anthony's know Caylee is dead but CA can't admit it to herself. I think she tries to tell herself that Caylee is alive but she knows she is dead. I believe she purposefully is covering up the crime and information and is heavily into 'save Casey' mode. I do not believe GA is in denial tho and I don't believe he tried to cover up anything. I think in public he supports his wife or he has heck to pay at home but I believe he was very honest with LE and I don't believe he has done anything to cover up. That was all Cindy.

Then he is still an accomplice in covering up a crime...Cindy's accomplice. And if Cindy is busy covering up the crime in the save casey mode..then she is not in denial. Seems pretty clear to me.

I totally agree!!:clap::clap::clap:

George drives and drives, sets up the donation centers...

Cindy is on the computer (IMO) and printing out whatever she thinks will help in KC's defense...the lady in Orlando that picked through a bag of their trash found posts from HERE printed off! I doubt she sleeps much at all.

None of them search....

The parents in the McCann case have done the same things...fliers, T'shirts, media...but when the media and the public DO pay attention, start asking the hard questions, then the honeymoon is over, the striking out begins.

Blame the media that you asked for....blame the public that you begged for.

As long as they are fighting LE, media, the public, then they aren't fighting each other.

Denial is an UNCONCIOUS act, if the A's truely were in denial they would not have cleaned up the crime scene.

They would not have thought there was anything to clean up because in their DENIAL there was no crime to clean up. Does that make sense?

I find it odd that CA's denial did not kick until after LE was involved. She believed her daughter was a dangerous sociopath (phonecall to childhood friend), she knew Caylee was missing (myspace July 3), she was FURIOUS KC was of stealing off her own grandparents -(from an assisted living fund!), and finally the 911 call, she was not in any denial at all when she was dobbing her in for stealing money, stealing a car - WHICH SMELT LIKE A DEAD BODY!

No, denial did not kick in AT ALL until CA had something to lose. Then she was all over it like decomp in a car trunk.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They are not so much in Denial but Denying, as part of the Defense strategy.

If they were in Denial they'd just refuse to accept the developments NOT proactively go out on media blitzes with an agenda of things to Deny or spin.

and...to keep to the thread topic...oops...they are covering up and have been from early on.

What a lesson in not telling a lie! It takes more energy and more out of your soul to lie than to just tell the truth...

George has to be sweating it out...he knows his accounts have not always matched up and will not pass the hinky test.

I have thought since early on that George was involved in the cover up of the crime.
He is an ex homicide detective....he knew what the smell was, and he knew what it meant.
He also knew how to clean up a crime scene like that...it was very well done.
I am afraid that I think that he also may have gotten Casey to tell him where the body was...and disposed of it...
Why?
Because he knows that if there is no body, it is a much harder conviction.

It does not give me any pleasure thinking this, or saying it...but it is what I think.

I don't think the family is in denial or covered up a crime. I think they're just trying to prevent the death penalty or LWOP.

I think they are in denial not because they don't believe it happened but because.......they're trying to prevent the DP or LWOP. They have contributed to covering up also. They KNEW there was a body in that car!

So many on here believe that the A's are covering up or involved.. I just wonder, if this really IS the case, then why did Cindy call the police and get them involved? It just doesn't make sense to me.. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm