The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I got interested in this case was watching the grandparents on Greta. I had such a strange feeling that I actually Googled, " Does anyone think there is something wrong with GA?" and thats how I found all of the forums and started getting hooked on this case after that. GA's eyebrows were all over the place and he kept smiling funny and raising his eyebrows. Then Cindy always grabbing his leg was so strange. I just didn't get the "grieving" family, I got the "covering our *advertiser censored*ses " family!

There seems to be alot of blogging on this subject and different opinions. Let's find out the stats. I vote...covering up the crime.

(This poll assumes you believe Caylee IS dead...it obviously wouldn't apply if you think she is still alive)

I voted same as you.

I hope le has everything under consideration and doesn't let them get away with a single thing with the "grieving grandparents" excuses.

This trip of theirs to NY dang near made me ill.:mad:
How dare they when they can't even lift themselves up to help C A Y L E E !!!
:mad: :furious: :mad: :furious: :mad: :furious: they deserve nothing.
imo moo imo moo [/rant]

The main reason I got interested in this case was watching the grandparents on Greta. I had such a strange feeling that I actually Googled, " Does anyone think there is something wrong with GA?" and thats how I found all of the forums and started getting hooked on this case after that. GA's eyebrows were all over the place and he kept smiling funny and raising his eyebrows. Then Cindy always grabbing his leg was so strange. I just didn't get the "grieving" family, I got the "covering our *advertiser censored*ses " family!

George is not a very good liar IMO, Cindy is much better at it.

I never heard this....but i do believe he cleaned the trunk and the rest of the car. Hate to say it...but LE was a day late on that one!

I found this on a timeline from another site....

"July 15 Sometime after George picked up the car and before he went to work, he used some kind of cleaning solution on the trunk interior

Here is the link:http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-oct-2.html

Now, I am only quoting this because I remember reading this a long time ago.

Again, George knew what the smell was...and he knew what it meant.

He had to have known that he was destroying evidence.

And...he cleans the trunk. Throughly. Wiith gasoline.

And LA isn't out of the woods either, if he wiped out her computer.
It still bugs me about their High Five. Was it because they got all of the money on movie and book deals or because he moved the body....

I voted same as you.

I hope le has everything under consideration and doesn't let them get away with a single thing with the "grieving grandparents" excuses.

This trip of theirs to NY dang near made me ill.:mad:
How dare they when they can't even lift themselves up to help C A Y L E E !!!
:mad: :furious: :mad: :furious: :mad: :furious: they deserve nothing.
imo moo imo moo [/rant]

They can't even call her by name! Instead of Caylee, she is called "the child", that is when they speak of her at all, it's usually..how wonderful of a mother Casey is, blah.blah.blah.:furious: Have they forgotten all the things that Cindy in particular said about her to friends and the things Lee said, all public knowledge in the docs. Perhaps I should go hunt down the Rant Thread!

George is not a very good liar IMO, Cindy is much better at it.

George is not the sharpest knife in the drawer...it seems to worry Cindy who is always coaching and cueing him when he is asked a question. I watched a few of the earlier interviews of them together the other day and I saw the hand cues Cindy gives on Georges leg. Thumb back and forth left to right means no. Watch the video of them on the Early show the day of the first bond hearing...I don't know how I missed it the 1st time around..guess I was not very Anthony savvy yet. I believe they know we are onto the hand on the leg coaching now and that is why she sat so far away from him on the Today show the other morning...or the Today show sat them that way to prevent it. But George sure wanted it...did ya see how his hand kept venturing over to Cindy?

*snipped* It just defies logic. I have seen people in denial. But this is bordering on the absurd.

It not only borders on the absurd, it's gotten a real estate agent to look at buying property for permanent residence in the absurd. They've been needing to move from the state of denial and the land of confusion for a long time. It has caused them to have to swim in the river of lies that Casey's told and that now they themselves are telling. (sorry, I had to digress for a bit.)

Wow, what a bunch of sleaze bags to have codes and hand signals. What gets me is, they probably should have all admitted to there being an accident and it wouldn't have gotten this messy. Don't get me wrong, they need to pay for what they have done, but it shows how stupid they are and how they crave drama and attention.

It not only borders on the absurd, it's gotten a real estate agent to look at buying property for permanent residence in the absurd. They've been needing to move from the state of denial and the land of confusion for a long time. It has caused them to have to swim in the river of lies that Casey's told and that now they themselves are telling. (sorry, I had to digress for a bit.)
Love your Post:blowkiss:

George is not the sharpest knife in the drawer...it seems to worry Cindy who is always coaching and cueing him when he is asked a question. I watched a few of the earlier interviews of them together the other day and I saw the hand cues Cindy gives on Georges leg. Thumb back and forth left to right means no. Watch the video of them on the Early show the day of the first bond hearing...I don't know how I missed it the 1st time around..guess I was not very Anthony savvy yet. I believe they know we are onto the hand on the leg coaching now and that is why she sat so far away from him on the Today show the other morning...or the Today show sat them that way to prevent it. But George sure wanted it...did ya see how his hand kept venturing over to Cindy?

LOL, it's not funny, but I did notice that, I was thinking that he was trying to shut Cindy up! I think we all know by now that is impossible! The only good thing about these interviews is if they talk long enough, I think that it will be their own undoing. As long as they are getting paid for "pictures" they will keep doing interviews. I'll have to rewatch that one!

They can't even call her by name! Instead of Caylee, she is called "the child", that is when they speak of her at all, it's usually..how wonderful of a mother Casey is, blah.blah.blah.:furious: Have they forgotten all the things that Cindy in particular said about her to friends and the things Lee said, all public knowledge in the docs. Perhaps I should go hunt down the Rant Thread!

Trust me when I say............they are a very sick messed up unit.
They may think they are smart.
They may think they are getting away with something.
They think wrong. imo
Everything will catch up to their evil selves.
Now, how are they watching the "kidnappers" in all those different states when they are so busy being smug for the cameras. :puke:
Maybe they got an extended script.:waitasec::rolleyes:

"that little girl" (as they call Caylee) deserved so much better. :(

Their cover-up will be exposed!

Something that I find strange about all of this....

Both CA and GA behave as if KC is a minor. That the police have to keep them abreast of their investigation, when in reality the police need to keep KC abreast of what is going on until she lawyered up (in the beginning). In all these interviews and discussions CA acts like it is her child that has been kidnapped. It's all so weird. LE doesn't have to tell the A anything. LE doesn't have to put up with their bs.

Does anyone else see this or feel this? The treatment of KC is as if she is a child. The A act as if LE owes them explanations and updates when legally, LE has to tell the parents, which would be KC and the mystery father. Now, if Klees Dad showed up then LE would keep him up to speed.

I don't get this. KC is an adult. Why does she need to send messages to her parents? Does she need a note to get out of PE? I don't understand the dynamics of this family. GA and CA are NOT Klees parents but they sure act like it.

Oh, I'm not verbalizing this very well. Sorry.

Dazed and Confused,
BeagleMom

You did just fine explaining it. What you are noticing is how enmeshed (I am sure using that word a lot lately) Casey and Cindy are. There are NO boundaries between the two, much as Casey attempts to eke out. It suits her in some fashion to stay in the family home and put up with Cindy (primarily financial and babysitting) harping on her about how horrible her life's mistakes are and how bad she is as a mother, etc. It keeps them locked in the drama that started early on in Casey's life. Enter Caylee, who is doted on and spoiled and used as a pawn between these two women constantly. "You do what I say or I'll start proceedings to take your child away and then you can go out and sleep around and party all you want, but you won't live here and you'll be cut off from any money, too!" or "You know what, Mom? Fine! I'll just pack my things. I've got a guy who says he wants me and Caylee to come live with him but I haven't done it because I know you love her more than you love me, but now you've gone too far and we're outta here. I don't need this crap anymore. We're leaving and you won't see Caylee ever again!" (edited because y'all know they would have added quite a few curse words in this all.)

The simple fact is Cindy believes she is owed the information. If she's kept out of the loop, she gets stressed and thinks people are out to get her. If she can get her hands on the information, she'll better know how to counter it or corroborate. She is protecting the family unit, NOT Casey. Casey will benefit from whatever Cindy can do (as she always has, and as Cindy always has) to get her out of this mess, but there is an INCREDIBLE price to be paid later if Cindy is actually successful.

Of course, Cindy is not paying attention to the rules that state that LE owes her exactly jack. They attempted to do it as a courtesy, but she wants more than is reasonable. And she's been working angles right and left to try to get what she wants. That lawyer who took the senior Anthony's on as a client earns his fee every second of every minute of every hour of every day he has to deal with Cindy.

She wants to know what Casey knows because she wants to control everyone. The game isn't to build a strategy. The game is to sabotage the enemy.

And LA isn't out of the woods either, if he wiped out her computer.
It still bugs me about their High Five. Was it because they got all of the money on movie and book deals or because he moved the body....

The way he LAUGHED in his interviews made my stomach roll.
The way he talked about the smell, how bad it was, how he had to keep getting away from it.
How cold he not know? How could he not......
The smell of death is unlike any other.

LOL, it's not funny, but I did notice that, I was thinking that he was trying to shut Cindy up! I think we all know by now that is impossible! The only good thing about these interviews is if they talk long enough, I think that it will be their own undoing. As long as they are getting paid for "pictures" they will keep doing interviews. I'll have to rewatch that one!
Here's the video: CINDY COACHING GEORGE THRU INTERVIEW: It's about at 1:24 into the video...enjoy!

http://www.zimbio.com/Caylee+Anthony/videos/5/Caylee+Anthony+Video+Playlist

Watch how Cindy starts shaking her head NO, watch her thumb on Georges knee....and Voila! Listen to George. She is the mastermind.

The way he LAUGHED in his interviews made my stomach roll.
The way he talked about the smell, how bad it was, how he had to keep getting away from it.
How cold he not know? How could he not......
The smell of death is unlike any other.

He was laughing at inappropriate subject matter....it told me everything I needed to know. Big red flags.

You did just fine explaining it. What you are noticing is how enmeshed (I am sure using that word a lot lately) Casey and Cindy are. There are NO boundaries between the two, much as Casey attempts to eke out. It suits her in some fashion to stay in the family home and put up with Cindy (primarily financial and babysitting) harping on her about how horrible her life's mistakes are and how bad she is as a mother, etc. It keeps them locked in the drama that started early on in Casey's life. Enter Caylee, who is doted on and spoiled and used as a pawn between these two women constantly. "You do what I say or I'll start proceedings to take your child away and then you can go out and sleep around and party all you want, but you won't live here and you'll be cut off from any money, too!" or "You know what, Mom? Fine! I'll just pack my things. I've got a guy who says he wants me and Caylee to come live with him but I haven't done it because I know you love her more than you love me, but now you've gone too far and we're outta here. I don't need this crap anymore. We're leaving and you won't see Caylee ever again!" (edited because y'all know they would have added quite a few curse words in this all.)

The simple fact is Cindy believes she is owed the information. If she's kept out of the loop, she gets stressed and thinks people are out to get her. If she can get her hands on the information, she'll better know how to counter it or corroborate. She is protecting the family unit, NOT Casey. Casey will benefit from whatever Cindy can do (as she always has, and as Cindy always has) to get her out of this mess, but there is an INCREDIBLE price to be paid later if Cindy is actually successful.

Of course, Cindy is not paying attention to the rules that state that LE owes her exactly jack. They attempted to do it as a courtesy, but she wants more than is reasonable. And she's been working angles right and left to try to get what she wants. That lawyer who took the senior Anthony's on as a client earns his fee every second of every minute of every hour of every day he has to deal with Cindy.

She wants to know what Casey knows because she wants to control everyone. The game isn't to build a strategy. The game is to sabotage the enemy.

You should hang a shingle outside your door....you are good at this!
To the T!

He was laughing at inappropriate subject matter....it told me everything I needed to know. Big red flags.

Yup!

While were at it.........the entire lot of them -----BIG RED FLAGS!

Hopefully they'll all be seeing BIG GRAY BARS slamming behind them.:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I can't even begin to believe their nerve.:mad:
moo

I voted for covering up the crime simply because their behavior surpasses even the bounds of denial. IMO, of course. They cherry pick items of evidence to dispute, and manipulate facts to suit their argument. Of course, no single circumstantial piece of evidence would be enough to convict anyone for anything, but they avoid the mountain of it that is known. Cindy picks at others for changing something they supposedly said, but excuses/avoids the blatant lies her daughter has told, and has even flat out lied to LE herself. Plus, there is no way in the world that I will ever believe she INNOCENTLY washed those clothes. Nor do I believe they never cleaned the trunk. They could not have smelled that smell and not discussed it privately or checked out the car more closely. GA, being ex LE, would have recognized significant evidence in the car, and I believe they must have talked about "what to do now." They probably feel like they are in too deep at this point, and are going to go down with the ship, never telling all that they know and/or did. I do not believe they were involved with the crime itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm