The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many on here believe that the A's are covering up or involved.. I just wonder, if this really IS the case, then why did Cindy call the police and get them involved? It just doesn't make sense to me.. :waitasec:

She didn't know then what she knows now. All she was thinking of that night was getting that baby back in the house. She was willing to throw KC to the dogs for it too!

I think the A's know Caylee is gone and that Casey is responsible.

I think in their minds they are fighting to save what they have left.

They don't realize yet, they've really already lost Casey. Even if Casey were to be aquitted what Casey did will always be between them.

While the A's are united in "us against them" and getting ready for an upcoming trial, they can talk and think about that instead of what has happened.

I think in a way protecting Casey is a form of escape. In my opinion, the A's let go of Caylee after Casey didn't produce her for LE. They had smelled the car.

ITA! The A family has a common goal today, to claim Caylee is alive and out there to save KC. Even if KC were to beat the rap due to a technicality or well-intended juror the A family is doomed.

LA may already be the first victim, GA will soon follow. Once the dust settles and there is no more cause, no more fighting, CA will crumble and become a shadow of her former glory. KC is toast whether she spends her life in jail or at home.

There is now a malignant cancer in the family caused by the loss of Caylee that they will never heal, they will never be able to sit down, discuss, bond, be the same as a family unit. The same way it eats at OJ for what he did and his life has never been the same, he felt compelled to write, 'If I Did It' -- the same will befall the A's.

You cannot ignore this and move on. It will eat at them all and affect them all in different ways... they may win some battles but the war is already lost.

I think they are in denial not because they don't believe it happened but because.......they're trying to prevent the DP or LWOP. They have contributed to covering up also. They KNEW there was a body in that car!
How can you be in denial and aware at the same time. That is a contradiction.

Covering up. No question.

Not denial. Denial is unconscious. They are working too hard at modifying reality for it to be other than conscious.

:Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie:

Denial is an UNCONCIOUS act, if the A's truely were in denial they would not have cleaned up the crime scene.

They would not have thought there was anything to clean up because in their DENIAL there was no crime to clean up. Does that make sense?

I find it odd that CA's denial did not kick until after LE was involved. She believed her daughter was a dangerous sociopath (phonecall to childhood friend), she knew Caylee was missing (myspace July 3), she was FURIOUS KC was of stealing off her own grandparents -(from an assisted living fund!), and finally the 911 call, she was not in any denial at all when she was dobbing her in for stealing money, stealing a car - WHICH SMELT LIKE A DEAD BODY!

No, denial did not kick in AT ALL until CA had something to lose. Then she was all over it like decomp in a car trunk.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

ITA! The A family has a common goal today, to claim Caylee is alive and out there to save KC. Even if KC were to beat the rap due to a technicality or well-intended juror the A family is doomed.

LA may already be the first victim, GA will soon follow. Once the dust settles and there is no more cause, no more fighting, CA will crumble and become a shadow of her former glory. KC is toast whether she spends her life in jail or at home.

There is now a malignant cancer in the family caused by the loss of Caylee that they will never heal, they will never be able to sit down, discuss, bond, be the same as a family unit. The same way it eats at OJ for what he did and his life has never been the same, he felt compelled to write, 'If I Did It' -- the same will befall the A's.

You cannot ignore this and move on. It will eat at them all and affect them all in different ways... they may win some battles but the war is already lost.

Great post!

So many on here believe that the A's are covering up or involved.. I just wonder, if this really IS the case, then why did Cindy call the police and get them involved? It just doesn't make sense to me.. :waitasec:

She did not know at the time her daughter had done away with Caylee. She thought her threats and intimidation would work on KC just like all the times before. KC could not let her know...........she was too afraid of her and her reaction.

I believe CA was the ONLY one who did not know. I believe LA & GA both already knew. She took all of them by surprise when she picked up Amy and then picked up KC.

GA will crack...............he cannot uphold the lies in this fantasy world much longer. LA is GONE..........he is out of this mess from all appearances. They will continue to get some money from that foundation, but it will dwindle shortly and they have no money. They will self-destruct because they built their lies on a fragile base (them) and it will destroy them all before it is over.

I have thought since early on that George was involved in the cover up of the crime.
He is an ex homicide detective....he knew what the smell was, and he knew what it meant.
He also knew how to clean up a crime scene like that...it was very well done.
I am afraid that I think that he also may have gotten Casey to tell him where the body was...and disposed of it...
Why?
Because he knows that if there is no body, it is a much harder conviction.

It does not give me any pleasure thinking this, or saying it...but it is what I think.

I have said this like you from the beginning. That is why the body is so hard to find.........KC could never have pulled this off by herself. She is cunning and manipulative, but not street smart like GA.

How can you be in denial and aware at the same time. That is a contradiction.

I'll say it again...............I think they are in denial not because they don't believe it happened but because.......they're trying to prevent the DP or LWOP. They have contributed to covering up also. They KNEW there was a body in that car!

In other words, they have to keep up the facade that they are in denial. Not that they actually are.

Very good observation..I had the same thought but couldn't describe it as clearly as you did. Denial? Neither. George..Remorse. Yes, that's it.
Cindy just has a better game face on.

I wonder if it's a better game face OR if Cindy is better at talking in circles and spinning her lies. IMO, Casey learned this behavior from her. George..let's just say, that I am so disappointed in him. I thought sure at the GJ that he was going to be Caylee's hero.

I'll say it again...............I think they are in denial not because they don't believe it happened but because.......they're trying to prevent the DP or LWOP. They have contributed to covering up also. They KNEW there was a body in that car!

In other words, they have to keep up the facade that they are in denial. Not that they actually are.
In a nutshell, you are saying they are just FAKING the denial.
Ok.

Just like to add a couple of thoughts to what many of you have already posted.

1. Regarding that "flurry of phone calls" when the tot mom was trying to reach the family, would love to know the content of voice messages she left for them. I have a feeling they were very telling. I strongly suspect the gp's have known since then that something untoward had occurred.

2. KC's statement to her mom during jailhouse phone call, something to the effect of "What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about?!" Even coming from the tot mom, it rang true to me.

Conversely, CA's reply: "Oh, Casey, honey, don't waste your phone call yelling at me" (not verbatim, but close) sounded like a crock of s#!t. IMHO, of course.

I wonder if it's a better game face OR if Cindy is better at talking in circles and spinning her lies. IMO, Casey learned this behavior from her. George..let's just say, that I am so disappointed in him. I thought sure at the GJ that he was going to be Caylee's hero.

her talking and spinning lies is part of her "game face" skills....and George is just hangin' by a thread. He is going to wear out from this game.

I believe they are not only participating in a cover-up but are also possibly attempting to profit from this. If so, I hope they all go to jail for a very long time.

I am really glad this thread was started. I really have been getting pi**ed that Cindy isn't in jail too. How is she still out spouting lies and covering up? Can they still arrest her for lying and obstructing?
She is the most unlikeable person, who does not sound like a grieving grandma. She is so infuriating, and she needs to be cross examined soon!

wouldnt it be a twist if when the trial starts that cindy and GA turn on casey .. mabey they are doing this in hopes to get the info out of her ? mabey LE knows that and that is why they havnt been arrested yet ? i dunno .. im too tired to think anymore .my life just sucks lately ,.

I have said this like you from the beginning. That is why the body is so hard to find.........KC could never have pulled this off by herself. She is cunning and manipulative, but not street smart like GA.

Turbo...Early on, there was a report of George cleaning the trunk with gasoline...and many people mocked this. ( I don't mean here, but on other sites).
Yet I remember it well, and now this forensic evidence seems to support it.

Do you ( or anyone else here) remember this?

Turbo...Early on, there was a report of George cleaning the trunk with gasoline...and many people mocked this. ( I don't mean here, but on other sites).
Yet I remember it well, and now this forensic evidence seems to support it.

Do you ( or anyone else here) remember this?

I never heard this....but i do believe he cleaned the trunk and the rest of the car. Hate to say it...but LE was a day late on that one!

I believe they are not only participating in a cover-up but are also possibly attempting to profit from this. If so, I hope they all go to jail for a very long time.

While I still am of the mind that Casey acted on her own, I'm still not sure how George or Cindy squared the decomp smell in the car in their mind. In the beginning I think that they WERE in denial, but IMO those days have long since past and now they are in full back pedal, cover-up mode for Casey. I realize that Casey is their daughter and would not ever expect them to "stop loving" her, but I think what they are doing to Caylee's memory is a shame and a disgrace and she deserves SO MUCH more from them. It's sickening, really, it makes me sick to my stomach to hear them trying to justify and defend the things that Casey has done.

wouldnt it be a twist if when the trial starts that cindy and GA turn on casey .. mabey they are doing this in hopes to get the info out of her ? mabey LE knows that and that is why they havnt been arrested yet ? i dunno .. im too tired to think anymore .my life just sucks lately ,.

Mine too and this sure doesn't make it any easier does it? :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member