The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray this case is resolved myself...but the chances are we won't find her anytime soon. My bet is that Drew will have to answer to the circumstantial evidence and he can't. He wanted to make this one an illusion, but he messed up when Kathleen came back to haunt him. The words he spews will only make this more difficult to find Stacy.

Very interesting short video clip here. Just after the local news had the breaking story on DP's hald-brother, Thomas Morphey, helping DP move a blue barrel from his home to his vehicle, and the Chicago Tribune article on Morphey's story about the rectangular box, going to the coffee shop and the cell phone call, DP came out of his house and got in the car and left. A reporter asks him about the blue barrel, and says there's a report it was "warm to the touch." DP didn't want to talk, but she kept after him. Here's the link:

http://wgntv.trb.com/

Man, You go to bed early and look what happens! About the lid without a bottom- I have 2 small boys and I use the containers to hold toys in- without the lid, like a toy box- especially if their basement was maybe used as a play room. TM stated that the tub was sealed.

I have these around my place for toys, storage, etc. I believe he could MAKE her fit, he is so cold that to him it would be just like doing a job.. he makes me so sick!:mad:

This is a very short thin young woman, remember Scott P. fit Laci into the toolbox when she was VERY pregnant.

Where do these monsters posing as men come from?:confused:

Here is what gets me about the rubbermaid container. LE has been talking to the the "barrel guy" and would have had his description of the container.
Yet Texas Equasearch and the volunteers have been told to watch for a blue barrel.
Which is it a barrel or a retangular container? Why were the searchers misled and was it deliberate?
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5788924

Is there any reason there couldn't have been both a barrell and a rectangular container?
Maybe the rectangular one contained evidence other than the body...broken nightstand, cleaning items etc. It would be harder to fit a lid on there with pieces of wood sticking up every which way.

I have had several containers like that over the years and when I need the lid I have to hunt around in the garage for the right one...the kids get into them and don't replace the lids or the lid gets cracked or torn when they try to pull it off improperly.

Drew picked an "unreliable" drug abuser for his accomplice on purpose, so he could be discredited on the witness stand if need be. Drew probably either gave him some of the drugs he took that night or gave him the money to buy it, knowing that this guy would get stoned out of his mind as soon as they were done. Heck, DP probably even bought him a bottle of Wild Turkey to wash it down.

Susan

Drew picked an "unreliable" drug abuser for his accomplice on purpose, so he could be discredited on the witness stand if need be. Drew probably either gave him some of the drugs he took that night or gave him the money to buy it, knowing that this guy would get stoned out of his mind as soon as they were done. Heck, DP probably even bought him a bottle of Wild Turkey to wash it down.

All it takes is for LE to find the barrel/container with Stacy's body, and this guy will start cooperating. His initial statement (regardless of his reliability) plus a neighbor as a witness will be valuable evidence for the prosecutor. Now that the FBI is involved, I am more confident that this case will be solved... and solved soon.

Cell phone info at link as well

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_28nov28,1,3851839.story

The two men went to an upstairs bedroom and removed a large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container and placed it in the SUV, the sources familiar with the case said.

They left the home about 10 p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said.

& thank you too, chico!

I have not posted in this case, but have been avidly reading here and elsewhere.

It seems that the Rice Lake that "Team Morphey" fished on is in Wisconsin, not Illinois.

The original link posted, http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/l0124.html, contains references to Mercer, Wisconsin and Arrowhead Resort.

http://www.arrowheadresortwi.com/

http://www.mercerwi.com/lakes.htm

This area is approximately 384 miles from Bolingbrook, IL.

Just wanted to try to clear up my confusion. Have I missed something?

I hope Stacy is found soon and that DP gets everything he deserves.

That's something that I think may have been a bit off. Granted she may have been only 5'1" but in all her photos she looked like she weighed more than the 100 lbs. that was stated.

I only say this because we have a family member the same size as what was stated for Stacy and she is 'ity-bity' looking even in photos.

My point in mentioning this is if she only weighed 100 lbs. most men could handle that easily, or a lot of women for that matter.

I completely agree. So, if he doesn't have any health issues, why would he involve someone else to be another loose end? It is the same as with the Jessie Davis case, I don't understand why two able body cops would bring someone else into the mix.

Is there any reason there couldn't have been both a barrell and a rectangular container?
Maybe the rectangular one contained evidence other than the body...broken nightstand, cleaning items etc. It would be harder to fit a lid on there with pieces of wood sticking up every which way.

I have had several containers like that over the years and when I need the lid I have to hunt around in the garage for the right one...the kids get into them and don't replace the lids or the lid gets cracked or torn when they try to pull it off improperly.

Susan

Drew's "accomplice" is Thomas Morphey, his half-brother, if I am correct. Where is it stated that he was a drug abuser? All reports I've seen say he was married, but stated nothing about drugs besides the suicide attempt.

I think that there were 2 containers..the rectangle and the barrel. I think Thomas helped move the rectangle one from the house. I think Thomas knows nothing about the blue barrel, because it wasn't in the Denali yet.
After Drew took Thomas back to the coffee shop he went home and moved the blue barrel into the car by himself (the pool man said he had bought this 3 -4 weeks proir). He had over a period of time emptied the barrel, and had siphoned off most of the chlorine to the point where he could move it himself. So now he drives Stacy's car to the airport..makes the cell call to his phone his step-brother is holding..then walks home. Tells the kids he is going to go look for Stacy and takes off in the Denali.
Puts the barrel in the Denali, goes to a lake or river, puts Stacy in the blue barrel then gets rid of the rect box at any dumpster along the way that is available for pu the next day. Goes back to the airport, drives the Denali home, walks back for Stacy's car and then drives it home..and hunkers down. He sounded winded because he was doing a lot of walking (running back and forth to the airport) at the time 11:30 PM that Cassandra calls and talks to him..he says he is at home, but he is really at the airport on his last leg of finishing what he started earlier in the evening.

This guy must have said where they took the barrel to, right? Are they just not reporting it or is he not talking? Or did DP leave him w/ the cell phone and dispose of this barrel by himself? Sorry if this has been posted. I admit I haven't read each and every discussion yet. I don't see how DP could have disposed of this barrel all alone.
Thanks.

From today's Chicago Tribune:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_28nov28,0,1817877.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

Drew Peterson was scheduled to work at 5 p.m. Oct. 28 but called in to take a personal or sick day, said Bolingbrook police Lt. Ken Teppel.

A source familiar with the investigation said that at about 7 p.m., Drew Peterson picked up his relative from a park and the two went to a local coffee shop.

After a short time, Drew Peterson told the relative he had to go somewhere and left the man at the coffee shop with a cell phone, along with instructions that the relative should not answer if it should ring, the source said. The relative waited for some time, and the phone rang, showing the name "Stacy" on the caller ID, the source said.

A brief time later, Drew Peterson returned to the coffee shop, the source said. Drew Peterson and the relative then drove to the Petersons' home on Pheasant Chase Court, the source said. Drew Peterson asked the relative to help him move something from the home into the Petersons' sport-utility vehicle, the source said.

The two men went to an upstairs bedroom and removed a large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container and placed it in the SUV, the sources familiar with the case said.

So, I now gotta ask....what was with the neighbor sighting of Drew moving a blue barrel during the day? It now appears that the blue barrel and the rectangle container are not one and the same.

Maybe one contained Stacy and the other any evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro