The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy must have said where they took the barrel to, right? Are they just not reporting it or is he not talking? Or did DP leave him w/ the cell phone and dispose of this barrel by himself? Sorry if this has been posted. I admit I haven't read each and every discussion yet. I don't see how DP could have disposed of this barrel all alone.
Thanks.

Investigators interviewed Thomas shortly after Drew paid in a visit in the hospital. Curiously Thomas suddenly has memory lapses.

From GMA
Exclusive: Inside Peterson's Home
Supect in wife's disappearance takes ABC News on a tour of his house

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3924062&affil=ktvx

Well once again the focus of the interview was for us to all have pity on Drew and how the media has made his life hellish. He can't even enjoy a meal out in a restaurant without people whispering, etc..give me a break..if you loved your wife you would be out searching for her every day..not sitting in a restaurant eating.

Just an FYI, Going back and only reading a few pages of a thread will do alot to catch you up. And the trib article and quotes about the phone call has been posted on this thread several times already.

This guy must have said where they took the barrel to, right? Are they just not reporting it or is he not talking? Or did DP leave him w/ the cell phone and dispose of this barrel by himself? Sorry if this has been posted. I admit I haven't read each and every discussion yet. I don't see how DP could have disposed of this barrel all alone.
Thanks.

Rolling a barrel out of a truck can be done by one. It takes 2 to lift it up and put it into a vehicle.

I haven't seen these questions asked yet:
1) How soon after Morphey was asked to wait with Drew's phone did "Stacy" call Drew's phone?
2) How long was Morphey waiting? i.e. the period of time from when Drew dropped off Morphey to wait for the phone call until Drew returned. 1 hour? 2 hours? More?
3) Was the barrel in the truck when Drew returned to pick up Morphey?

If the barrel was disposed of at the same time as "Stacy's" phone call, then we would be able to determine a pretty good radius of how far Drew could have driven to get rid of the barrel. Finding out the tower that her cellphone pinged on further helps us pinpoint Drew's location during this time.

If the barrel was still in the car when Drew returned to pick up Morphey, then Drew had ample time to hide the barrel almost anywhere.

I am hoping it is the former situation.

Tonight Greta will be broadcasting from BB..she is enroute there from Aruba..not even time enough for her to go home and repack for Chicago weather..vs her warm weather clothes from Aruba. This should be a really interesting show tonight.

Well once again the focus of the interview was for us to all have pity on Drew and how the media has made his life hellish. He can't even enjoy a meal out in a restaurant without people whispering, etc..give me a break..if you loved your wife you would be out searching for her every day..not sitting in a restaurant eating.

LOL, did he say who had agreed to go out to dinner with him :eek: :confused: :D

Investigators interviewed Thomas shortly after Drew paid in a visit in the hospital. Curiously Thomas suddenly has memory lapses.

Thanks SuziQ. That figures. If it bothered him enough that he would attempt suicide...it seems he would fess up to clear his conscience. We can only hope that he will start to talk soon.

He sort of mumbles with my family..hmmm. no one has seen him leave with his kids in the car..so it must mean other family members or the next Mrs Drew waiting in the wings.

Why leave the cell phone at all if you are going to give instructions not to answer it. Apparently DP thought the relative seeing "Stacy" on the caller ID of the cell phone would be proof that Stacy was alive at that time. Is Stacy's cell phone missing? Has LE tried to get a GPS hit on it?

"After a short time, Drew Peterson told the relative he had to go somewhere and left the man at the coffee shop with a cell phone, along with instructions that the relative should not answer if it should ring, the source said. The relative waited for some time, and the phone rang, showing the name "Stacy" on the caller ID, the source said."

Thanks SuziQ. That figures. If it bothered him enough that he would attempt suicide...it seems he would fess up to clear his conscience. We can only hope that he will start to talk soon.

Obviously, this man is unstable and has problems - not just helping DP move a barrel. I wonder how reliable his testimony would be in court.

Did we hear the step-brother backtracked a bit?

Seriously!!!!!!! One can only hope there ain't nobody THAT foolish!!!!:bang:
He would try, though. He still thinks he is quite the catch, I'm sure. :sick:

I believe Drew met the stepbrother at the coffee shop as his "alibi." Told him to stay there with the cell phone...in the mean time went home to confront Stacy about the new man in her life, one thing lead to another & he killed her, stuffed her in the barrel, etc. THEN, called the relative from her cell phone (9:00) pm so he can say "that's the last time I heard from her." That's why he told the stepbrother NOT to answer the phone...In the meantime, the relative is clueless until he has to help with the barrel.

I believe Drew met the stepbrother at the coffee shop as his "alibi." Told him to stay there with the cell phone...in the mean time went home to confront Stacy about the new man in her life, one thing lead to another & he killed her, stuffed her in the barrel, etc. THEN, called the relative from her cell phone (9:00) pm so he can say "that's the last time I heard from her." That's why he told the stepbrother NOT to answer the phone...In the meantime, the relative is clueless until he has to help with the barrel.

I wonder where Stacy's phone pinged at 9PM.

So, now there seems to be a new direction. We're back to two containers - one is a blue barrel and one is a 4 foot rectangle container.

And the rectangle container was moved at night.......probably after the children were in bed or deeply engrossed in a movie or video game. The two younger children were probably in bed.

It shortens the time line drastically too. The water searches for a blue barrel might be wasted time - the rectangle was probably buried.

i missed this post last night...good thinking...the rectangle was probably buried!

I wonder where Stacy's phone pinged at 9PM.

i'm wondering if it was somewhere around the airport?...BUT it wouldn't have taken DP that long to get there & the article stated that the relative waited awhile before it rang....hmmm

What?! A normal drum (barrel) can contain a human body easily. Bones can be broken to fit more in. Drew would not have a problem with that. He was so detached from any human at that point...IN MY OPINION ONLY.

Stacy is not in the pool. She was never in the pool. The reason you hear the mention of the bikini was because I believe for HIM to mention it....it was instrumental in her death...NOT that she was wearing it. He strangled her with it, imo.
We will hear of the bikini again...when they find Stacy

aahhhh, interesting SS...you might be on to something there...i hadn't thought of that!

Very interesting short video clip here. Just after the local news had the breaking story on DP's hald-brother, Thomas Morphey, helping DP move a blue barrel from his home to his vehicle, and the Chicago Tribune article on Morphey's story about the rectangular box, going to the coffee shop and the cell phone call, DP came out of his house and got in the car and left. A reporter asks him about the blue barrel, and says there's a report it was "warm to the touch." DP didn't want to talk, but she kept after him. Here's the link:

http://wgntv.trb.com/

thanks Leila!....good grief, DP really thinks he's the comedian with that camera, doesn't he:mad:

I have not posted in this case, but have been avidly reading here and elsewhere.

It seems that the Rice Lake that "Team Morphey" fished on is in Wisconsin, not Illinois.

The original link posted, http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/l0124.html, contains references to Mercer, Wisconsin and Arrowhead Resort.

http://www.arrowheadresortwi.com/

http://www.mercerwi.com/lakes.htm

This area is approximately 384 miles from Bolingbrook, IL.

Just wanted to try to clear up my confusion. Have I missed something?

I hope Stacy is found soon and that DP gets everything he deserves.

hey thanks!

the link in post #268 will catch you up, i believe:)

Tonight Greta will be broadcasting from BB..she is enroute there from Aruba..not even time enough for her to go home and repack for Chicago weather..vs her warm weather clothes from Aruba. This should be a really interesting show tonight.

thanks for the heads up, DD!....got errands to run, but wanted to pop in to catch up on anything new....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro