The British Royal Family #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to my friend from New Zealand.

He spoke of the articles that were written about Diana when she was dating Fayed. He said they called her a w**** and all kinds of horrifying things in the press.

Then we she died all of a sudden she was beloved.

He sees the same attitude towards Meghan because she is “ different”.

Can we talk about Kitty Spencer here? Is her engagement confirmed or is it simply rumored?

She's not technically royal as she is William & Harry's cousin on Diana's side. She is 31 and her alleged fiancé is 60. Reminds me of the famous Mrs Merton question, which in this case would be: "So, Kitty, what first attracted you to the multi-millionaire Michael Lewis?" :D

She's not technically royal as she is William & Harry's cousin on Diana's side. She is 31 and her alleged fiancé is 60. Reminds me of the famous Mrs Merton question, which in this case would be: "So, Kitty, what first attracted you to the multi-millionaire Michael Lewis?" :D
Phew. Thought you were gonna quote the Chris Eubank one :p

I won't say my opinion, I think it's a pretty popular and obvious opinion anyways. :p

I was talking to my friend from New Zealand.

He spoke of the articles that were written about Diana when she was dating Fayed. He said they called her a w**** and all kinds of horrifying things in the press.

Then we she died all of a sudden she was beloved.

He sees the same attitude towards Meghan because she is “ different”.
I was just thinking, after getting all emotional over Kobe’s passing, how the press might change their tune if Meghan had a horrific accident.

IMO, we should all try to be kind. None of us knows what anyone else is going through and God forbid our unkind words be on anyone’s mind the last day of their life.

Let's see how this pans out in 2020:

Ladbrokes [betting agency] said: “We’re expecting a busy year on the Royal Baby front with not one but four pregnancies looking likely.”

• Leading the way in the betting is Princess Eugenie, who is currently 1/3 to announce her pregnancy in 2020.
  • Following Eugenie is sister Beatrice, who is currently evens to announce the arrival of tiny royal feet next year.
  • Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, currently stands at 5/4
  • Kate, Duchess of Cambridge is 2/1 to announce baby number four in 2020.

Royal baby: Could we see FOUR royal babies in 2020?

Let's see how this pans out in 2020:

Ladbrokes [betting agency] said: “We’re expecting a busy year on the Royal Baby front with not one but four pregnancies looking likely.”

• Leading the way in the betting is Princess Eugenie, who is currently 1/3 to announce her pregnancy in 2020.
  • Following Eugenie is sister Beatrice, who is currently evens to announce the arrival of tiny royal feet next year.
  • Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, currently stands at 5/4
  • Kate, Duchess of Cambridge is 2/1 to announce baby number four in 2020.
Royal baby: Could we see FOUR royal babies in 2020?

I can't imagine all four would actually happen, but I do think it would be lovely if it did! I love a Royal baby in the news!

I can't imagine all four would actually happen, but I do think it would be lovely if it did! I love a Royal baby in the news!

A baby for Eugenie would be lovely, she'll be 30 in a couple of months so might be thinking about it. I can't see Kate having another but you never know. Beatrice will want to be married first so if there's an announcement it will be next winter I think. And I reckon Meghan and Harry will be trying for no2 if they haven't succeeded already (I do wonder)

I was just thinking, after getting all emotional over Kobe’s passing, how the press might change their tune if Meghan had a horrific accident.

IMO, we should all try to be kind. None of us knows what anyone else is going through and God forbid our unkind words be on anyone’s mind the last day of their life.
Well said and words to live by.

I do think William and Catherine are done having children. But, this would be so much fun! I keep thinking George and Charlotte have each other to pal around. Louis needs a sibling to pal around with! Plus, I like trying to guess the names they will use. Yes, I’m a nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara