The British Royal Family #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the Commonwealth Commemoration ceremony and multiple additional Royal events in the next two weeks I’m very worried about exposing the Royal Family to this very highly contagious virus.

Her Majesty The Queen, Prince Charles, and Camilla are all in the higher risk age range for serious or life-threatening infection.

Especially Her Majesty, The Queen :eek::eek::eek::eek:

And with the Commonwealth Commemoration ceremony and multiple additional Royal events in the next two weeks I’m very worried about exposing the Royal Family to this very highly contagious virus.

Her Majesty The Queen, Prince Charles, and Camilla are all in the higher risk age range for serious or life-threatening infection.

Especially Her Majesty, The Queen :eek::eek::eek::eek:
At the moment our known numbers are v low and quarantined, but it has to only be a matter of time before that changes. Advice on people returning from affected areas of Italy is to self quarantine if you feel unwell!! I suppose what else can they say - the country cant grind to a halt but it seems lame.

There is no mandate to self-isolate unless you have been to an affected area or have symptoms. They were 200 miles from the area where towns are in quarantine.

Perhaps they shouldn't visit grandma and grandad for a couple of weeks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy