The British Royal Family #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Hendricks w rhubarb ( cooked a bit & sweetened, of course)

Oooh look what I just found:

www.theginkin.com

They are having a 1940’s Themed VE Day Celebration on-line, aimed to be a right knees-up.

They will be making a menu of 1940’s wartime cocktails.

I’m in love with their Rhubarb Gins already: I’ve got my eye on the Edinburgh Rhubarb & Ginger Gin for a traditional Bramble

Last edited:
How about Hendricks w rhubarb ( cooked a bit & sweetened, of course)

Oooh look what I just found:

www.theginkin.com

They are having a 1940’s Themed VE Day Celebration on-line, aimed to be a right knees-up.

They will be making a menu of 1940’s wartime cocktails.

I’m in love with their Rhubarb Gins already: I’ve got my eye on the Edinburgh Rhubarb & Ginger Gin for a traditional Bramble
Me too, also damson

I’ve got my bunting ready to string up on Friday, not sure if our road has anything planned but we will be having afternoon tea in the garden and going for a walk up to the cenotaph.

Such a shame this virus isn’t over, I think it would have been a huge national celebration, any excuse for a good ol’ knees up!

No Union Jack available here in Ozarkistan.

However, I can drink tea from an 1950's era Wedgwood cup, and add sugar with a Silver Jubilee scoop.

Don't have the Silver Jubilee Triumph Bonneville yet....

Happy VE Day, all!

Jane Goodall is an amazing treasure. Especially at this time when COVID is linked to the destruction of animals and animal habitat, the world needs to take notice of what to do to improve.

England has gone through so much and now COVID is raging there. So scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member