Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that’s weird

He’s reading the statement, but he makes very little eye contact with the camera. None of it looks at all spontaneous.

Watch it with the sound off. It’s like a hostage video.

And he looks different in a bad way
Did he color his hair?
Alas yet another instruction to look after each other. How about your elderly father in law living alone, Harry, have you checked on him?

Happy Mother's Day!
I was thinking about the Queen Mother today.
queen-mother.jpg

zAyMNVFUqX2jj3UgxVt6664PFuLk3QmBdjT3DMmRRtzbjpQYFEG4jT2NRj32vRmZ_FUJZFShZIWNdZN9lu87lm5CAJVhsFnJg1mnUMgKuJTlxJCVR6IZLz_atll7xNZMerhvOqE_IkZWOWZ_lcGgEjMefed20fTHVuZOM6T4ltkEmosaXEyMXfHSpg-GrtUmiVr0paTY8zgcHafRkEHD93Trs7EiCY6lLvOVaDpzQOdui9MpkPhZK6lTgg

I was watching one of the Canadian news stations today when they cut to a speech from Prime Minister Boris Johnson. I was impressed with his hair, it was combed and laid flat. By the end of the speech it was already starting to fly away.
Anyhow, my actual question is about the "HM Government" that was in the corner of the screen during his speech. What is HM Government?

Happy Mother's Day!
I was thinking about the Queen Mother today.
queen-mother.jpg

zAyMNVFUqX2jj3UgxVt6664PFuLk3QmBdjT3DMmRRtzbjpQYFEG4jT2NRj32vRmZ_FUJZFShZIWNdZN9lu87lm5CAJVhsFnJg1mnUMgKuJTlxJCVR6IZLz_atll7xNZMerhvOqE_IkZWOWZ_lcGgEjMefed20fTHVuZOM6T4ltkEmosaXEyMXfHSpg-GrtUmiVr0paTY8zgcHafRkEHD93Trs7EiCY6lLvOVaDpzQOdui9MpkPhZK6lTgg

I was watching one of the Canadian news stations today when they cut to a speech from Prime Minister Boris Johnson. I was impressed with his hair, it was combed and laid flat. By the end of the speech it was already starting to fly away.
Anyhow, my actual question is about the "HM Government" that was in the corner of the screen during his speech. What is HM Government?
Her Majesty's Government.

Can't wait for 5 o'clock here when I can bring out the Pimms and toast to Her Majesty, The Queen !
Oh gosh, I haven’t had a Pimm’s Cup in many years whilst watching a polo match.
The good ole days! Have one for me!

RSBM

Her Majesty's Government -

Anything would be better than that pathetic 'waterfall' , which was more like a cattle trough.
Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain - Wikipedia

I was reading about the Diana Memorial Fountain and it does sound as though it has been quite a problem. With people slipping and falling in the middle of it it to mucky, marshy, swampy banks because of water leakage.

Like many ideas, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now it appears to have a large fence around it, which seems to detract from the concept

Last edited:
Baby joy for the Queen and the British royal family as it’s revealed Alexandra Knatchbull and her husband Thomas Hooper have welcomed their second child

Baby joy for the Queen and the British royal family
It's a time for celebration

The Queen has received some very happy news in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic. It has been revealed that close family friend Alexandra Knatchbull and her husband Thomas Hooper have welcomed their second child together. The couple, who were married in June 2016, are now the proud parents to son Alden Peter Theodore Mountbatten, who arrived on 27 March. He is a younger brother for Inigo Norton Sebastian Mountbatten, who was born on 21 December 2017.

I want to see the British Royal Family.

I want to see more of Her Majesty , The Queen with Prince Philip and her associates.

I want to see more of Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla.

I want to see more of Prince William, Duchess Catherine and children.

I want to see more of Princess Eugienie and her husband, and Princess Beatrice and her fiance.

I'd like to see more of Princess Anne and her family.

I'd like to see more of Prince Edward, Duchess Sophie, and their children.

(I really don't need to see anything of Prince Andrew and the ever-messed up Sarah Ferguson)

And more British fashions, fabulous parties, historic homes, estates, traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966