The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More people are wondering why the perfectly positioned actor has remained silent on a cause that she claimed was important to her.

"Twitter users are baffled by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's silence over George Floyd's death as the royal couple maintain a low profile on social media during the Black Lives Matter protests.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, now living in Los Angeles, haven't used social media to directly address the demonstrations sweeping the U.S. - and stayed offline during Blackout Tuesday on their Sussex Royal Instagram page.

But their general quiet has been questioned, with one Twitter user commenting this morning: 'Meghan Markle has stayed annoyingly quiet during all of this... and it is really bugging me.' Another named Guisou said: 'Wondering why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are quiet about the racism occurring in the US?' Vivian Maria added: 'Where is Meghan Markle? She seems awfully quiet these days.'

Meanwhile, the QCT (Queen's Commonwealth Trust) has joined forces with the Diana Award to show their support for the movement, tweeting alongside a Martin Luther King Jr quote: 'Young people are vital voices in the fight against injustice and racism around the world.​

Twitter users are baffled by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's silence on George Floyd's death | Daily Mail Online

More people are wondering why the perfectly positioned actor has remained silent on a cause that she claimed was important to her.

"Twitter users are baffled by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's silence over George Floyd's death as the royal couple maintain a low profile on social media during the Black Lives Matter protests.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, now living in Los Angeles, haven't used social media to directly address the demonstrations sweeping the U.S. - and stayed offline during Blackout Tuesday on their Sussex Royal Instagram page.

But their general quiet has been questioned, with one Twitter user commenting this morning: 'Meghan Markle has stayed annoyingly quiet during all of this... and it is really bugging me.' Another named Guisou said: 'Wondering why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are quiet about the racism occurring in the US?' Vivian Maria added: 'Where is Meghan Markle? She seems awfully quiet these days.'

Meanwhile, the QCT (Queen's Commonwealth Trust) has joined forces with the Diana Award to show their support for the movement, tweeting alongside a Martin Luther King Jr quote: 'Young people are vital voices in the fight against injustice and racism around the world.​

Twitter users are baffled by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's silence on George Floyd's death | Daily Mail Online

I’ve been baffled for 2 years. Her actions have been less than kind-IMO. TQ will most likely never see Archie again. How did they think that LA would be better and safer?? Harry has departed from the very best security he could ever hope for in his native land.

I hope he will be receptive to Williams safety advice. I don’t see MM being receptive to the RF though.

I’ve been baffled for 2 years. Her actions have been less than kind-IMO. TQ will most likely never see Archie again. How did they think that LA would be better and safer?? Harry has departed from the very best security he could ever hope for in his native land.

I hope he will be receptive to Williams safety advice. I don’t see MM being receptive to the RF though.

It's quite evident that claims of fleeing the UK due to media attention were less than factual. No one with a fear of the camera moves a Prince to LA.

It's too bad Harry and Meghan can't live in a world where it doesn't have to be all or nothing. The kind of vitriol found in the public opinion of her is something that Harry is desperate to shield her from due to what Princess Diana went through. Compassion, people! Those who continue to claim their support of Harry, and TQ for that matter, yet continue to drag Meghan through the proverbial mud are simply bellowing from their own soapboxes for their own selfish reasons. Try some graciousness, for a change, and let this couple become a bi-coastal family living their best lives.

MOO

The Duke of Kent speaks of missing royal visits in message to the RNLI

The Duke of Kent misses get-togethers with the family!

The_Duke_of_Kent_cropped.jpg

Image from linked article

I hate to see The Tatler stoop to this trash tabloid level.

I love TT for it's exquisite articles on homes, estates, restaurants, fashion, trends, dreamy travel, the British Royal Family, and uniquely interesting famous British, or British-associated characters, AND TIARAS !!!!

I don't want to read The Tatler if is going to be filled with this vapid screetching noisy tabloid junk.

I hate to see The Tatler stoop to this trash tabloid level.

I love TT for it's exquisite articles on homes, estates, restaurants, fashion, trends, dreamy travel, the British Royal Family, and uniquely interesting famous British, or British-associated characters, AND TIARAS !!!!

I don't want to read The Tatler if is going to be filled with this vapid screetching noisy tabloid junk.

Is there any possibility that the source might be Markle and Harry's book about royally modern freedom, like a preview?

upload_2020-6-5_15-54-52.png

At first I was wondering why Prince Charles is wearing a suit in the garden, then I realized this is a garden office set up.
It's also mosquito season, good that he is fully covered :)

National Garden Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member