The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
“And sometimes those voices can appear on the outside and somethings they can appear to be painfully loud, but you can use your own voice to down out that noise." Jobs.

“Because that’s what it is: It is just noise. But your voices are those of truth and hope, and your voices can and should be much louder.” M

MOO
Not that similar.
More drony tabs.

All the signs showing Princess Beatrice's close bond with her grandmother the Queen

There's no denying that the granddaughter-and-grandmother duo have a close bond, with the 31-year-old bride turning towards the monarch on her big day. Royal watchers around the globe were delighted to see the touching moment Beatrice stepped out in her grandmother's dress, along with the Queen Mary diamond fringe tiara, which Her Majesty also wore the day she married Prince Philip in 1947. The items were such a wonderful display of "something borrowed." Here at HELLO!, we take an in-depth look into their close bond...

In October 2017, Princess Beatrice revealed that the two most important women in her life are her mother, Sarah, Duchess of York and her grandmother the Queen. "I have two role models, my mother and my grandmother," she told HELLO!. "They are both formidable women. I think having female role models is incredibly important and I am very lucky that I happen to be related to these two incredible women."

"I find my grandmother inspiring every day because her overwhelming sense of duty is linked with an overwhelming curiosity. Every day she's curious to learn something new, to do something new, and I think that at 91 years old, she goes out into the community with a genuine curiosity as to how she can be a force for good in the world."

Last year, Beatrice was praised by an attendee at the SVC2UK Good Growth Summit for being "an excellent role model for the royal family" while another guest shared how the young royal was following in her grandmother the Queen's footsteps. When the Princess was asked how the monarch inspires her, she said it was her granny's inquisitive nature of always asking "Why not?" and "Why can't you?" that influenced her thought process.

princess-beatrice-official-wedding-photo-z.jpg

Beatrice and Edoardo with the Queen and Prince Philip (credit Benjamin Wheeler)

Well, the latest book about royals is out, and I can only say, with friends like this, who needs enemies? The book was supposed to be friendly and favorable to M and H, but it certainly hasn't done them much service. Ouch. Better titled "Meghan and Harry's Big Book of Petty Grievances".

One peeve is that PW called MM "this girl" (quelle horreur!). But wait, who said it first? Oh, yes. Prince Harry: I feel I know that I'm in love with this girl.

Full transcript of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement interview

HRH Anne, The Princess Royal, re Netflix The Crown:

Princess Anne Laughs at The Crown Actress' Struggle to Copy Her Hairstyle: 'It Takes Me 10 Minutes'

image from linked article

After Erin Doherty, the actress who portrays a teenage Anne in the hit Netflix series, revealed it can take up to two hours to recreate the Princess Royal's signature updo, Anne shared she spends much less time on the hairstyle.

"Actually I read an article the other day about the, I don’t watch Netflix and The Crown, but the actress was talking about how long it took them to do their hair like I did," Queen Elizabeth's only daughter said in a new ITV documentary marking her 70th birthday next month. "And I'm thinking, 'How could you possibly take that long?' I mean, it takes me 10 or 15 minutes."

Last edited:
Oh, this is utterly charming:

Newlyweds Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi spotted on low-key honeymoon

They DO seem like a very down to earth couple. This is a wonderful way to honeymoon, I think. They both seem very secure in who they are in this world and don't need pomp, circumstance, and lots of glamour to feel happy

I wonder if they have bodyguards with them. I love that these two have gone and done their own thing (I also saw Cressida, Harry's ex, had a quick 'n' quiet wedding at the weekend). I always thought Bea was the slightly bratty one, but she's fast proving me wrong.

I’m sure there are bodyguards with them.

Yes, I had also assumed Beatrice was the “brat” and Eugenie was the “nice” one, mostly because of the infamous headware Beatrice wore at the wedding of William and Catherine, as a spiteful gesture when her mother, Sarah Ferguson was excluded from the wedding. It can’t have been easy being the daughter of Fergie and Andrew.

Maybe they’ve all grown up and move on from that stupid behavior

Last edited:
Brand new wedding photo of Princess Beatrice & Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi revealed

Anew photo taken of Princess Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on their wedding day has been revealed. The image shows the happy couple emerging from the church immediately after their ceremony, beaming as they stand hand-in-hand as husband and wife. The romantic snapshot, which appeared on the @_QVDS Twitter account, sees the newlyweds set against a beautiful floral arrangement framing the door of the Royal Chapel of All Saints in Windsor Great Park. It also gives a sneek peek at the wedding party - just visible in the doorway is someone dressed in the same smart suit as Edoardo.

Fans are also able to get a closer look at Beatrice's beautiful bridal gown. The bride looked stunning in one of the Queen's vintage Norman Hartnell gowns for her big day, accessorising with Queen Mary's diamond fringe tiara, which Her Majesty wore on her own wedding day to Prince Philip in 1947.

Attachments

• Ed9CDYpWkAA9Jnt.jpg
    Ed9CDYpWkAA9Jnt.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 23
5C811471-80F1-48B3-9C39-826C4454D51B.jpeg
Princess Beatrice to marry at same venue as Queen Victoria

This is my favorite engagement photo, ever. Completely charming.

Beatrice has never looked better or happier. They look really happy.

I always thought she was bit of a spitfire. Hooked into the irony of something with that infamous hat at Kate and Will’s wedding.

Flamboyant style is such a rebellion sometimes, but on her wedding day, she was a true princess. Magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro