The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen is so keen to come back full circle...with little trace of doing so! So glad she is here to tackle this.

‘Im still on the thrown, I’m reigning in the rash childish behavior, the details will be hashed out with proper protocol in place. PH and MM will have to make a trip back to the UK *simply* for the ‘execution of logistics’

*As in, what will not be allowed regarding book deals, NDA, foundations, grandchild, etc.

The Queen is so keen to come back full circle...with little trace of doing so! So glad she is here to tackle this.

‘Im still on the thrown, I’m reigning in the rash childish behavior, the details will be hashed out with proper protocol in place. PH and MM will have to make a trip back to the UK *simply* for the ‘execution of logistics’

*As in, what will not be allowed regarding book deals, NDA, foundations, grandchild, etc.
Don’t forget the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were the ones that originally wanted the split time between the UK and North America. Not the other way around.

Sometimes you run with a false narrative for so long, you begin to believe it. IMO

The Queen AGREES to let Harry and Meghan quit the royal family | Daily Mail Online

It states that they could have lost their titles with a personal acknowledgment just using their names... JMO
Great find!
From your link:
Harry will be warned in Sandringham's Long Library there are formidable obstacles that will take months to overcome before he can stand down as a senior royal - but the Queen says the family must come up with a 'direction of travel' for the prince and Meghan, who is in Vancouver with Archie.

Her Majesty is said to want guarantees that the proposed Sussex business empire doesn't damage the royal family. William and Charles are expected to reject the couple's demands for taxpayer-funded police bodyguards while in the UK and are concerned about the environmental impact of criss-crossing the Atlantic to carry out royal duties in Britain and across the globe.

I feel bad for Canadians for having to foot the new security bill....JMO Perhaps PH and MM will pay them back with their multi million dollar endorsements...not!

they are not paying the security bill, There is a post up above stating that the govt has not even looked at it.

Just something from the media to get the people of Canada all riled up

they are not paying the security bill, There is a post up above stating that the govt has not even looked at it.

Just something from the media to get the people of Canada all riled up
The Canadian govnt already stated that they would PAY FOR IT.... jmo

The Canadian govnt already stated that they would PAY FOR IT.... jmo

Where is the source for this? I can't find it. Every article I've read says the government is not responding and other sources say it's just not true. Again, feel free to dissect to high heaven if/when the news breaks officially, but until then it is just rumor.

I bet the Canadians HAVE to pay for it.
They have to keep them safe in their country.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bill-morneau-security-costs-harry-meghan-1.5424988

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bill-morneau-security-costs-harry-meghan-1.5424988
[URL='https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7881493/Canada-offers-pick-Harry-Meghans-500-000-security-bill.html']Canada offers to pay Harry and Meghan's £500k security bill | Daily Mail Online
[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member