The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend, an aerobics instructor, who when pregnant in the 90’s was full of energy, very little swelling, and shopping for real estate three days before she gave birth to her first child.

Meghan has practiced yoga for a long time and it shows. She’s a little plumper in her face, upper arms, and thighs. Looks good on her.

I have a friend, an aerobics instructor, who when pregnant in the 90’s was full of energy, very little swelling, and shopping for real estate three days before she gave birth to her first child.

Meghan has practiced yoga for a long time and it shows. She’s a little plumper in her face, upper arms, and thighs. Looks good on her.

I always noticed Meghan's lower legs are skinny.

I always notice Meghan's lower legs are skinny.

Yay for being able to breathe! It looks itchy though, especially if the dress is the same fabric. I do like the nod to the Canadian designer. She looks relaxed and happy.

I’ve decided that we’ve all been barking up the wrong tree. She’s not got a fake baby bump. She’s got fake feet! I couldn’t walk in those shoes no matter what the status of the rest of me.

ETA: As I look at additional pictures, I like the look more than I initially thought.

731DAA49-8AA0-4ADE-9830-63A3EA576B78.jpeg 4C5FEED4-9E65-45D7-8D40-830E589CE241.jpeg

Royal reunion! Meghan changes into a Victoria Beckham dress and cream coat while Kate recycles a red Catherine Walker number to lead the royal arrivals for the Commonwealth Day service

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle join the Queen for Commonwealth Day service | Daily Mail Online

Both Duchesses look beautiful. I don’t think the buttons on the Duchess of Cambridge’s coat look right though it would look better with matching red buttons. The Duchess of Sussex’s outfit is stunning.

View attachment 173646 View attachment 173647

Royal reunion! Meghan changes into a Victoria Beckham dress and cream coat while Kate recycles a red Catherine Walker number to lead the royal arrivals for the Commonwealth Day service

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle join the Queen for Commonwealth Day service | Daily Mail Online

Both Duchesses look beautiful. I don’t think the buttons on the Duchess of Cambridge’s coat look right though it would look better with matching red buttons. The Duchess of Sussex’s outfit is stunning.
gregjrichards I SO appreciate you posting pics, especially when they are from the DM. I can't see anything on the DM when I'm on my phone because of all the pop up videos that drive me nuts LOL.

So much cuter. Wish the coat was longer, but overall I love it.

I'm not a fan of Kate's coat, the buttons are overwhelming. Love Meghan's! It's not my print of choice but it looks lovely on her! I don't care for Camilla's at all.

Meghan's makeup - where she is wearing the green coat with the collar drooping down on the back - looks nice.

Don't like the white coat at all. Dress looks very nice. The hat - yikes .

Camilla looks older than the Queen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members