The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I luuuuurve Scotch eggs, preferably warm. Same with pork pies.

I wonder what other British dishes they have as answers. Steak and ale pie? Full English? Sunday roast? Sticky toffee pudding? Spotted dick?

Toad-in-the-Hole? Welsh Rarebit? Cottage/Shepherd's Pie? Trifle? Bubble & Squeak? Eton Mess? Yorkshire Pudding?

Last edited:
During the royal documentary, A Royal Baby Story Mr Larcombe said: “One of the things we have to remember.

“Is that Kate Middleton, her sister in law is pretty much the only person on the planet who can really advise her and help her.”

Celebrity journalist and royal commentator Ashley Pearson agreed and added: “I don’t believe that Kate and Meghan at war like the way that some of the press has painted it.

Meghan Markle to rely on Kate for royal baby advise - 'The ONLY person who can advise'

I don’t think they are at war either.

**THANK YOU! to all of you for not posting any of the articles from that dreadful woman Samantha’s interview today.** She does not deserve the attention she badly craves.

6F792B6B-3A8A-4C40-96B5-10BE953F5282.jpeg 0F226410-D6C0-47BC-839C-E0ED72A88A21.jpeg

Breaking News - World Exclusive

Princess Beatrice does supermarket shopping herself.

“Even Royal Family members run out of milk from time to time, and Princess Beatrice showed she's just like us with an emergency dash to the supermarket.

The 30-year-old royal was spotted picking up some grocery essentials at a branch of Marks and Spencer in London's Mayfair this evening.

Surrounded by fellow shoppers, Beatrice visited the self check-out service to pay for her goods.”

Princess Beatrice shows she's just like us as she's spotted shopping in M&S | Daily Mail Online

The Daily Mail can make a royal story out of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14