Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pLarry the Cat takes shelter under The Beast
Rain has started to spit on central London.:eek:

And it was too much for one of Downing Street's more popular residents was having none of it.
TELEMMGLPICT000199629902_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEDjTm7JpzhSGR1_8ApEWQA1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpeg

Larry the Downing Street cat shelters under Donald Trump’s Beast
Donald Trump visit: Jeremy Corbyn snubbed by Donald Trump after Labour leader requested meeting - live updates

Erm... what's this about Michael Gove going to meet Trump today? I really hope he's not going to end up our next PM.
"It emerged on Tuesday that Conservatives leadership hopeful Michael Gove will have a one-to-one meeting with the president, after Trump's team requested the meeting at the Buckingham Palace banquet."

^ Telegraph link as above ;)

In stark contrast, Prince Charles, 70, has championed sustainability for decades in speeches, articles, books and films.

He has consistently used his clout to raise awareness around issues like climate change, deforestation and ocean pollution.

Trump and Prince Charles, polar opposites on the environment, have tea

I love Prince Charles for his dedication and am definitely team BRF UK on declaring a climate change emergency. Whether it be carbon, threatening habitats, plastic, rising seas, water sources, pollution effects on illness, — if we don’t look at the exponential effect of doubling, tripling, quadrupling of our species and all that goes with it we are doomed.

Charles, through his privilege knows the best of the best. So what did he do? Amidst criticism that he’s talking to plants, he actually is doing just that.

Sustainability is just that, large or small scale. Each piece is a part of the mosaic of our planet.

Someday I hope to visit a road map of Prince Charles.

The places he hopes to pass along to his family.

There a Native American saying that got PR through good sustainable products by a company (long time company) here in the USA, and that is: The Seventh Generation Principle is based on an ancient Iroquois philosophy that the decisions we make today should result in a sustainable world seven generations into the future.

Imagine that, way before the industrial world...

And Prince Charles knows this...

America is governed by the almighty dollar at the moment, but this too shall pass. There are too many who are asking what’s wrong with this picture?

ETA - Ooops.... replying to @CoverMeCagney ^

Boris was also asked :)

"There were rumours the pair were going to hold private one-to-one talks today in London, but instead it is understood they had a "friendly and productive" 20-minute phone call.

The reason the former Foreign Secretary turned down the private meeting is said to be because it would have clashed with One Nation leadership hustings.

Donald Trump seemed to throw his support behind the former Mayor of London as Britain's next Prime Minister, saying before the trip: "I think Boris would do a very good job. I think he would be excellent."

^same link

Sorry to be all catty but the Trump women are not dressed properly for a state banquet. Melania shouldn't have bare shoulders, her gloves don't fit properly and she's not wearing evening jewelry. Ivanka looks like she's wearing her dressing gown.

This is what happens when you elect a celebrity as President I suppose.

Sorry to be all catty but the Trump women are not dressed properly for a state banquet. Melania shouldn't have bare shoulders, her gloves don't fit properly and she's not wearing evening jewelry. Ivanka looks like she's wearing her dressing gown.

This is what happens when you elect a celebrity as President I suppose.

Her gloves were awful, I thought maybe she'd got some fancy marigolds to help with the washing up! But the Duchess of Cambridge, Teresa May, the countess of Wessex, and the Marchioness of Cholmondeley all had sleeveless dresses or bare shoulders, so maybe it's not as big of a no-no?

Her gloves were awful, I thought maybe she'd got some fancy marigolds to help with the washing up! But the Duchess of Cambridge, Teresa May, the countess of Wessex, and the Marchioness of Cholmondeley all had sleeveless dresses or bare shoulders, so maybe it's not as big of a no-no?
The Duchess of Cambridge and the Countess of Wessex had just enough sleeve on their dresses to cover their shoulders, Theresa May's dress was awful, even worse than Melania's.

I didn't see the other lady you mentioned.

The Duchess of Cambridge and the Countess of Wessex had just enough sleeve on their dresses to cover their shoulders, Theresa May's dress was awful, even worse than Melania's.

I didn't see the other lady you mentioned.

I'm not wowed by anyone's outfit for the banquet. However, Theresa wins "most unsuitable" award.

upload_2019-6-4_16-27-17.png

She looks dreadful. I think when Theresa May gets dressed she looks in the mirror and sees an 18 year old looking back at her.

Reminds me of that old saying "body from Baywatch, face from Crimewatch"

Perhaps she should have swapped dresses with Ivanka or the other one (soz, I don't know what all the Trump offspring are called)

The thing that most amazes me is that Trump brought the grown children and spouses with on the visit.

It is so tacky. Like something out of the Beverly Hillbillies or Chevy Chase and his funny family movies.

So embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member