DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
delete

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-4_0-45-16.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-4_0-45-16.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 23
I understand this but the Duke of Sussex had a face like thunder the whole time he was shown yesterday. If was the Duke I would be really angry at a Man who said his vile comment about my deceased Mum. The President was also critical about his wife when he should have just said “I can’t comment on that but I think very highly of her”. He is clearly very protective of his Mother’s memory and his wife so it is no wonder he was annoyed to be around him.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I do totally totally agree in this instance!

We can be excellent observers when it comes to Harry; he wears his heart on his sleeve. I think too we can certainly see and tell Harry was not pleased what so ever being around someone that takes no issue with saying the foulest things about the people Harry loves.
How did William stomach it? :(

I could continue on with my thoughts about it all but; time and place! Lol

I'd thought it was her idea to do this. I hear the President and the Queen, and even King Charles, get along just fine.

She pretty much has to meet him. It would look 'off' if she didnt. I highly doubt she likes him. It's all for appearance. She is a pro and gets on with the job. It just makes me feel a bit sick seeing the royals and politicians having to pander to him.

View attachment 187601

Tiffany is in London apologies.
You beat me to it :p
14330754-7098297-Here_Trump_is_pictured_with_the_ladies_of_the_evening_his_daught-a-17_1559629008153.jpg

They look like they're getting along nicely ;)
14329326-7100597-image-a-26_1559603050586.jpg

Loads more pics here:
Inside the State Banquet: How the Queen treated President Trump to dinner of Windsor lamb | Daily Mail Online

I do have to add, I really do get what you are saying though

The press love to run with things off of one pic when a person is just caught not making a facial expression and we all of a sudden know he’s inner most thoughts

Example Ashton Kutcher testified on a trial last week and the title of one of the articles said Ashton “broke down crying”

the picture they used was Ashton rubbing his eye
So yes, that one moment in time the pic captured look like he was wiping a tear

he wasn’t crying when you watched the video, he was just rubbing his eye!
So true o_O
Harry's not even looking at him, he just looks bored
medium.jpg

FA098713-8F21-4FFA-BD06-4D507FCC5D90.jpeg

You beat me to it :p
14330754-7098297-Here_Trump_is_pictured_with_the_ladies_of_the_evening_his_daught-a-17_1559629008153.jpg

They look like they're getting along nicely ;)
14329326-7100597-image-a-26_1559603050586.jpg

Loads more pics here:
Inside the State Banquet: How the Queen treated President Trump to dinner of Windsor lamb | Daily Mail Online

'Nice to see you again, Melania': Lip reader reveals how the Queen warmly welcomed First Lady to Buckingham Palace as Charles greeted the President like an old friend, asking: 'Are you doing well, Donald?'

President Trump and First Lady and Queen at Buckingham Palace lip reading | Daily Mail Online

I think Her Majesty likes and is friendly to FLOTUS and FLOTUS likes and has a lot of respect for Her Majesty.

As a Diana lover I barely tolerate Camilla lol

But this softened me haha

Camilla Parker Bowles's wink during Trump visit goes viral
This quote stood out to me:

"But what the guests found to talk about between mouthfuls can only be the subject of imagination...
On the top table Mr Trump was sandwiched between the Queen and the Duchess of Cornwall, who has been described by US Ambassador Robert 'Woody' Johnson as 'a riot'." :)

Overall I'd say this is very true:

"“It has taken decades,” said Melanie Bromley, chief news correspondent for E!. “It was a gradual process.
For years we knew they were together but Camilla was not beside him at official events. She was not shoved down the public’s throat. The palace took baby steps when it came to their public life together.”

Also the fact that both Wills & Harry like her kinda helped

"Prince Harry then helped his father and Bowles out in the court of public opinion by declaring that he and his brother approve of their stepmother.“She is a wonderful woman and she’s made our father very very happy, which is the most important thing,” Harry said in a 2005 interview. “William and I love her to bits.”《 I think that's really sweet ;)

Camilla at 70: has the duchess finally won British hearts?

Don’t the family exchange joke presents at Christmas?
Yes they do!
LOL I just stumbled upon this :D

Diana once gave Prince Harry a rude Christmas present - and he used it to prank the queen

"
The princess put lots of effort into finding presents her sons would love, her former butler Paul Burrell has revealed.

"She’d spend hours looking for jokey things for their stockings," he told The Mirror.

“One year, Harry got fake dog poo.”

:eek: "
The young prince was delighted, he added, and planned to prank his granny, Queen Elizabeth, with it"

Diana once gave Prince Harry a rude Christmas present - and he used it to prank the queen | Her.ie

This quote stood out to me:

"Prince Harry then helped his father and Bowles out in the court of public opinion by declaring that he and his brother approve of their stepmother.“She is a wonderful woman and she’s made our father very very happy, which is the most important thing,” Harry said in a 2005 interview. “William and I love her to bits.”《 I think that's really sweet ;)

Camilla at 70: has the duchess finally won British hearts?

It is sweet, and I do agree. That is what’s important. Being happy. She makes him happy. And from what I gleam from Camilla, she seems a very fun, no nonsense lady.

Just wish she didn’t try and befriend a very young Diana (very young if you think about it now! 19!) when she became engaged to Charles. Just very icky. Camilla should have known better JMO

I don’t know if posting a twitter link is allowed, and I don’t know how to post a gif, but Camilla is so funny with her wink!

And the caption really hit my funny bone, too.

Twitter photo is from a news editor at buzzfeed...

View attachment 187629

I saw the wink video yesterday

But this caption is perfection

BAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 187573 View attachment 187574

Pretty in pastel! Ivanka dons a stunning Carolina Herrera dress as she joins notable guests for the state banquet at Buckingham Palace

Ivanka dons a stunning embellished Carolina Herrera dress | Daily Mail Online

Ivanka looked amazing at the banquet. Not surprisingly this dress is not cheap and is almost £10,000.
This looks just like a chambray denim dress I had in the 80s. I wonder if my mom still has it packed away somewhere. I could iron on some sequin embellishments and sell it for a fortune.

Not a fan of this one, sorry. It looks very out of place.

Can someone explain exactly what kind of suit Trump is wearing? I do not see any other man with such a suit.
Judging by that picture, one that is very uncomfortable and doesn’t fit properly? He looks like he’s playing dress-up. MOO (sorry if I sound snarky, don’t mean it that way, just not awake yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj