The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen pics of Tiffany at the banquet yet?
Anywho...
Here's Eric & his wife Lara.
eric-trump-state-dinner-a.jpg

Eric and Lara Trump posing together ahead of the State Banquet.

"The couple were joined by four of Donald's five children, Ivanka, Tiffany, Donald Trump Jr and Eric,"

President Donald Trump joins royals including the Queen, Kate Middleton at state banquet – best photos | HELLO!

Tiffany is on holiday with her boyfriend she just finished her exams.

D3D78992-5838-4950-AE8C-07C34B573812.jpeg

Givenchy's Clare Waight-Keller reveals Meghan wanted to 'carve out' a new style of royal dressing in designing her wedding gown - and admits the Duchess 'always knows what she wants'

Waight-Keller continued: 'We talked about the ceremony, the implications of her coming into the family and what her role was going to be in the future... what emotions she wanted to portray, how she wanted to carve out a new idea of a way to dress for a royal, and also the magnitude of it.'

Clare Waight-Keller said Duchess of Sussex wanted to 'carve out' new style of dressing for royals | Daily Mail Online

Gosh I didn’t realise how involved picking dress was.

64FB1D37-0F7F-434B-B419-91A1CBF2979E.jpeg
One picture taken where Harry isn’t smiling and all of a sudden it means he’s pissed? Lol.

Doesn’t look too happy here either lol

Would you be happy with the remarks he said about his wife? His mother? Sis in law? And hey ho, he has every right not to like him if he so chooses
Personally, (and knowing Harry’s personality. He’s pissed) I would be perturbed

View attachment 187610

Menu...

Yum, delicious!

Oh no I would probably tell the Queen I would need to have a McDonalds Quater pounder delivered. I won’t eat lamb as I can’t bring myself to and because I have fish as pets I can’t eat fish either it’s like I would be eating their relatives.

One picture taken where Harry isn’t smiling and all of a sudden it means he’s pissed? Lol.

I do have to add, I really do get what you are saying though

The press love to run with things off of one pic when a person is just caught not making a facial expression and we all of a sudden know he’s inner most thoughts

Example Ashton Kutcher testified on a trial last week and the title of one of the articles said Ashton “broke down crying”

the picture they used was Ashton rubbing his eye
So yes, that one moment in time the pic captured look like he was wiping a tear

he wasn’t crying when you watched the video, he was just rubbing his eye!

I do have to add, I really do get what you are saying though

The press love to run with things off of one pic when a person is just caught not making a facial expression and we all of a sudden know he’s inner most thoughts

Example Ashton Kutcher testified on a trial last week and the title of one of the articles said Ashton “broke down crying”

the picture they used was Ashton rubbing his eye
So yes, that one moment in time the pic captured look like he was wiping a tear

he wasn’t crying when you watched the video, he was just rubbing his eye!

I understand this but the Duke of Sussex had a face like thunder the whole time he was shown yesterday. If was the Duke I would be really angry at a Man who said his vile comment about my deceased Mum. The President was also critical about his wife when he should have just said “I can’t comment on that but I think very highly of her”. He is clearly very protective of his Mother’s memory and his wife so it is no wonder he was annoyed to be around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest