Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 187573 View attachment 187574

Pretty in pastel! Ivanka dons a stunning Carolina Herrera dress as she joins notable guests for the state banquet at Buckingham Palace

Ivanka dons a stunning embellished Carolina Herrera dress | Daily Mail Online

Ivanka looked amazing at the banquet. Not surprisingly this dress is not cheap and is almost £10,000.

Funny. I think the dress is beyond hideous. What are those flying buttress sleeves? Looks like a longer version of something we girls wore to elementary school in the 50’s

Has anyone seen pics of Tiffany at the banquet yet?
Anywho...
Here's Eric & his wife Lara.
eric-trump-state-dinner-a.jpg

Eric and Lara Trump posing together ahead of the State Banquet.
:eek::mad::confused:

Anyone else knew they were there too??
"The couple were joined by four of Donald's five children, Ivanka, Tiffany, Donald Trump Jr and Eric,"

President Donald Trump joins royals including the Queen, Kate Middleton at state banquet – best photos | HELLO!

Can someone explain exactly what kind of suit Trump is wearing? I do not see any other man with such a suit.

They're all wearing tail coats, 'white tie' formalwear.

Mr. President lacks the regimental regalia & Orders of most of the other gentlemen attending.

The pieces of the suits are the same:

upload_2019-6-3_19-48-18.jpeg

I worked bridal a long time ago -- white tie & black tie, morning coat haven't changed a bit!

They're all wearing tail coats, 'white tie' formalwear.

Mr. President lacks the regimental regalia & Orders of most of the other gentlemen attending.

The pieces of the suits are the same:

View attachment 187580

I worked bridal a long time ago -- white tie & black tie, morning coat haven't changed a bit!

Did you see the picture of his? The regalia has nothing to do with it

Can someone explain exactly what kind of suit Trump is wearing? I do not see any other man with such a suit.
Eww... I know you're gonna hate this ;) but
The Pres he gone done good tonight

What to wear to a white tie event

"There is a slew of rules that must be adhered to when dressing for white tie..
the bow tie must be white and should really be hand-tied.

The jacket must be an evening tailcoat, which differs to a morning tailcoat in its shape, creating a more harsh line that cuts back towards the body. It must be worn unbuttoned and must always have peaked lapels...

The shirt must be a stiff white evening shirt (pleated or plain) with single folded cuffs and a wing collar.

You will need a low cut, white evening waistcoat (so the shirt is visible) and the bottom of the waistcoat shouldn’t stick out under the jacket."

White tie dress code explained | British GQ

Did you see the picture of his? The regalia has nothing to do with it

Still white tie, tailcoat:

upload_2019-6-3_19-57-17.jpeg

Now I don't particularly like the fit. Black tail coat, white shirt, white bow tie, white vest, black trousers. Looks to me that someone fitted a coat to him rather than tailoring the coat for him. Shoulder, chest, sleeve, not a well-fitted coat.

Not sure which gentleman is walking with Camilla, but look at his shoulder, chest, sleeve. That's a nice fit! That fit probably indicates a bespoke suit from an experienced tailor.

The jacket must be an evening tailcoat, which differs to a morning tailcoat in its shape, creating a more harsh line that cuts back towards the body. It must be worn unbuttoned and must always have peaked lapels...

The shirt must be a stiff white evening shirt (pleated or plain) with single folded cuffs and a wing collar.

You will need a low cut, white evening waistcoat (so the shirt is visible) and the bottom of the waistcoat shouldn’t stick out under the jacket."

Yes, indeed.

Um, did you see what he is wearing?

Still white tie, tailcoat:

View attachment 187583

Now I don't particularly like the fit. Black tail coat, white shirt, white bow tie, white vest, black trousers. Looks to me that someone fitted a coat to him rather than tailoring the coat for him. Shoulder, chest, sleeve, not a well-fitted coat.

Not sure which gentleman is walking with Camilla, but look at his shoulder, chest, sleeve. That's a nice fit! That fit probably indicates a bespoke suit from an experienced tailor.

Seriously. Look at that. He can afford a real suit that fits. Does he think he protruding belly is hidden or does he think it should be highly visible? Really, I do not see any other men there that look like they have no clue how to dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest