Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Yup. I’m not big on sex abuse.

I wonder if it would be helpful to have an “I hate Meghan and Harry” thread or maybe “Reasons why Meghan and Harry are immature” or “Meghan and Harry will bring down the monarchy” or some such title

The secret designer who makes Kate look great: Duchess donned her dresses for Wimbledon and Prince George's first birthday portraits (And Pippa loves her too)

“On a quiet London street just behind Marble Arch, a select group of women make their way to the door of Suzannah Crabb. For A-listers and senior royalty — including the Duchess of Cambridge — she is their secret weapon.

Her pieces have vintage charm, with a modern edge. Like body armour, they make the wearer feel as comfortable as possible ‘but just push the edge a little bit’, she explains.

Whether for the BAFTAs, Royal Ascot, a family wedding or a royal engagement, they can be sure they’ll look impeccable”

The secret designer who makes Kate look great: And Pippa loves her, too! | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 207956 View attachment 207957 View attachment 207958 View attachment 207959 View attachment 207960
385518ee1789136ff09db28a24b3ccad.jpg

Nope... I'm not impressed.
Angela Kelly gets my vote, every time.
queen-fashion-rainbow.jpg

queen-colors-1529966974.jpg
Kate's getting there thou...:D
tc-051717-dutchessrainbow-index-1495051280.jpg

I wonder if it would be helpful to have an “I hate Meghan and Harry” thread or maybe “Reasons why Meghan and Harry are immature” or “Meghan and Harry will bring down the monarchy” or some such title

They are never going to bring down the monarchy, it's much bigger than they are. They're not that important.

Yup. I’m not big on sex abuse.

Nor me, made my feelings about Andrew quite clear over on the Epstein thread. Doesn't make me like Harry any more than I ever have!

Well, there’s the press, the tabloid press, and social media press.

I find Her Majesty has dealt with all three in a remarkable way and has remained consistent, steadfast, and true throughout time.

Maybe there’s an equalivent to the bomb threats, mass shooting, murder of a journalist in a foreign country —sadly all of which have been applauded by some in my country, to the threat equalivent of being hunted by the tabloid press and paparazzi? But to me they are distinctly different in that world leaders have a responsibility to ensure the safety of a whole country including the press. All press. And there is a distinct difference between inciting violence against the press, and just being rude.

So, perhaps comparisons are difficult because of the crossovers of all the elements of the press that anyone on the world stage has to navigate?

As far as the BRF is concerned, anyone can read the onslaught of comments in the tabloid press, but I for one appreciate the various well thought out and articulated views I read here.

For Prince Harry, his new world involves both the British and the American press in a way he perhaps was not prepared for? And yes, that will take some maturity to get a handle on it. Especially if he wants to court the press at the same time.

Imo.

Harry is in Africa where most people have a very hard life. And what idea does he come up with? One would think he would become more conscious, humble and grateful about his life. But no, he uses the tour, gives a speech and whines about the evil media.
(In reality, however, most articles are positive) That shows me what guy he really is. Victim Harry `rolleyes`

New video for Every Mind Matters narrated by (in order) Harry, Meghan, Kate & William.

Royals in `television takeover´ for mental health campaign | Daily Mail Online

That is a lot of people on medication for mental health. Is that just the prescribed ? Then there are the self medicators.

So much trauma in people’s lives. Hopefully with a focus on early childhood things will change.

Do the Brits have teaching on child development in school? I don’t think many schools in the US do.

The stiff upper lip does not seem to work

Prince Harry's polo pal Nacho says he will 'defend him with his life' | Daily Mail Online

Nacho and Ellen, please go away. MM did not give up much. She is now in the land of luxury, endless clothes, staff and free transportation (free for her). I would gladly give up working full time, house cleaning, running to WalMart for a life of luxury. I would even stay at Frogmore Cottage and be grateful for it.
Meghan gave up a few things but gained more than she gave up IMO.

I wonder how these pictures of the Queen are taken?

That is another fabulous outfit
The photos of The Queen and Prince Philip going to church from Balmoral seem to all be taken from the same viewpoints. I imagine there is a gate at the entrance to Balmoral or maybe at the church that photographers are allowed to stand at for these shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot