The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article gives a good synopsis of Meghan's best looks on the Southern Hemisphere visit:

Meghan Markle's Royal Tour Style: The Best Looks From Australia, New Zealand, Fiji And Tonga

A few of my favorite looks:

b8f561c0638144cab6db20a32c10f2f4

Stunning photo of the Duke and Duchess. Has a sense of history to it.

c8500477ea8d84788737c2cc48acd0e4

The color of the flowers and leis is what makes this photo great. Their smiles are so sweet.

2288be0715b85a36681280acf8a0e6aa

LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!

213aba160a77247d621209caada8fa00

Great jacket, cute boots! This is my kind of style.

This article gives a good synopsis of Meghan's best looks on the Southern Hemisphere visit:

Meghan Markle's Royal Tour Style: The Best Looks From Australia, New Zealand, Fiji And Tonga

A few of my favorite looks:

b8f561c0638144cab6db20a32c10f2f4

Stunning photo of the Duke and Duchess. Has a sense of history to it.

c8500477ea8d84788737c2cc48acd0e4

The color of the flowers and leis is what makes this photo great. Their smiles are so sweet.

2288be0715b85a36681280acf8a0e6aa

LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!

213aba160a77247d621209caada8fa00

Great jacket, cute boots! This is my kind of style.

I really like the fact the Duchess changes it up and wears a lot of different styles and is much less formal in clothing than other Royal women. Princess Diana was a lot like this she looked great in a designer dress or a pair of jeans and a blouse.

The Queen and the Royal staff must be delighted at how well this tour has gone.

There's absolutely no way she could have hidden this baby bump and I feel sorry for them that they got vilified in the press for "announcing" the news around the time of Eugenie's wedding. Imagine if they had announced it before the wedding, there'd have been even more uproar! In fact, I think they would have said something sooner as she looks over 12 weeks, but purposely didn't want to take the shine off E&J's big day.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I’m finding the criticism of the fit of her clothes to be somewhat perplexing. The shape of the body at this stage in pg literally changes overnight. I had to sew myself a dress for my SIL wedding around that stage & ended up waiting to finish it until the day before because things were changing so fast.

I think she looks lovely and she gets a pass from me if things aren’t perfectly tailored. I get that she’s a member of the Royal Family but she’s at a somewhat awkward body shape stage as well as on a trip.

JMO.

Australia clothes almost all hideous and Fiji much better.

While I'm not fond of the cape dress, especially the cape part. The same opaque material looks too much like the drapes attached, but that lighter color blue is just beautiful on Meghan.

She resistant to pastels, but a robins egg blue would also be beautiful with her coloring.

The weather in Australia probably was horrendous with heat and humidity. Add the increase in how hot one is during pregnancy and it must have been brutal for Meghan.

Luckily she could wear that more breezy dress. How silly to roast .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState