The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted and saved this the other day. Which colour of the rainbow suits Her Maj best?

View attachment 156477
Love this! I’m going to pick the yellow because I love yellow, but the blue & light purple seem to look the best on her. I’ve also seen her in a bright spring green and loved it. Her style is delightful.

Love this! I’m going to pick the yellow because I love yellow, but the blue & light purple seem to look the best on her. I’ve also seen her in a bright spring green and loved it. Her style is delightful.

The Queen’s personal dresser Ms. Angela Kelly makes many of Her Majesty’s outfits herself. It is great Her Majesty wears such bright colours.

This is a great look for Meghan! Love love love the booties.

She does look pretty- and warm, which is nice to see. The only change I'd have made would be to put matte black opaque tights ( like Kate's wearing in a burgundy suit in same Daily Mail cover page) with the booties, not the more sheer tights she's wearing. I think the longer line of unbroken black lengthens the leg visually better. It could be a personal choice of mine, IDK. :)

She's an avid Corgi walker, and in her younger years she was an equestrian. I wonder if she still rides these days?

YES, she rides quite often! There were photos just a couple of days ago with her riding with Edward. She rides what I'd term a " pony", a shorter, wider bodied stocky equine, not a 15 to 17 hands standard horse.
However, she's so tiny, and is so elderly now, I'm sure the ponies are safer and more comfortable for her in all ways.

Here are some photos. I don't know how to post them out....
Queen, 92, and son Prince Edward take horseback ride through Windsor Castle | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
YES, she rides quite often! There were photos just a couple of days ago with her riding with Edward. She rides what I'd term a " pony", a shorter, wider bodied stocky equine, not a 15 to 17 hands standard horse.
However, she's so tiny, and is so elderly now, I'm sure the ponies are safer and more comfortable for her in all ways.

Here are some photos. I don't know how to post them out....
Queen, 92, and son Prince Edward take horseback ride through Windsor Castle | Daily Mail Online

I wish she would wear a helmet in case her horse gets spooked for some reason. But broken bones would not be good either. I’ve got to hand it to her though. She’s amazing!

I wish she would wear a helmet in case her horse gets spooked for some reason. But broken bones would not be good either. I’ve got to hand it to her though. She’s amazing!

The photos of her riding always show her with a scarf on, and with it pulled forward more than how she usually wears one. There COULD be a white custom made riding helmet for her- but it would have to have a clear chin strap, I think.

There is really no way to know if her head is protected underneath the scarf, but I hope so. It could be done with custom work ( and I'm sure she'd have a custom riding helmet anyway). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turtle1973