Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One black garbage bag Garage-East area, inside suitcase
One black garbage bag with red handles Garage-East wall
One box of "Husky" garbage bags with red handles Garage-East wall shelf
One black garbage bag with yellow handles Garage-North wall, upper shelf, inside cooler
One black garbage bag Garage-North wall
Two black garbage bags with yellow handles Garage-North wall, upper shelf, inside dog crate
One black garbage bag with red handles with
One "Whitney Design" canvas/vinyl laundry bag Garage-North wall, upper shelf
One black garbage bag with yellow handles Garage-South wall, top shelf
One black garbage bag with yellow handles South shed

I stand corrected. Cooler was mentioned.
This is list of all garbage bags. In my opinion this does not suggest garbage bags were systematically hidden?
If Casey did make an attempt to hide some things, maybe she didn't get to all of them (trash bags with yellow handles), she is not exactly thorough, IMO. All of the trash bags found, w/ yellow handles (except for two) were found inside of something, cooler and dog crate. Cloth laundry bag found inside of a trash bag w/ red handles on top shelf in garage...to me that is suspicious...but, my mind does go there VERY easily with this family, I admit. :)

If Casey did make an attempt to hide some things, maybe she didn't get to all of them (trash bags with yellow handles), she is not exactly thorough, IMO. All of the trash bags found, w/ yellow handles (except for two) were found inside of something, cooler and dog crate. Cloth laundry bag found inside of a trash bag w/ red handles on top shelf in garage...to me that is suspicious...but, my mind does go there VERY easily with this family, I admit. :)

Bottom line is LE found the "Hidden" bags anyway. Remember LE already had a garbage bag with yellow handles from 16th June when Cindy "volunteered" items from the car placed in said garbage bag. That could be the critical comparison bag as it may have been from the same batch used by KC?

i remember that too marla. i think he claimed to have seen it during the gas can incident, or at least during one version of it.

Right, it was the gas can incident ..
I thought I remembered reading something about it! :seeya:

OK, I finally found the document that lists where the black trash bags were found, in the A home. Hope this isn't too OT. This is interesting, the trash bags with red handles were found out in the open on the garage shelves, the trash bags with yellow handles were found "inside of a cooler, on the top shelf" in the garage. There were also two trash bags w/ yellow handles found in the dog crate on the top shelf in the garage. The trash bags found w/ the remains had yellow handles, IIRC. This clearly looks like they were hiding evidence to me.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...released_in_casey_anthony_case.html?refresh=1

Part 1 Documents, 2/18/09...page 3406 and 3407

Remember when George took off for the day with a cooler ..
Wonder if it was the same cooler ..

Maybe he was going on a search .. :waitasec:

If you google "Whitney Design™ Item #2516" the circular shaped laundy bag always comes up. The Police Report refers to it as ""Whitney Design" laundry bag (item# 2516)"

rl9v7c.gif

Storage Container – Large Krush™ Can by Whitney Design™ Item #2516

http://www.organize.com/large-krush-can.html

No problem.

From the link you gave I found a pic that shows how close to the road the bags and skull were.
Also, the Kindercare sign is visible in this pic. Standing at the sign, one would have a clear view of the skull since it's located just a foot and a half to the left of the canvas bag.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196284.htm

Ok, here goes.....I have very bad eye sight. I wear reading glasses and at times must use a magnifying glass to see things. I don't know for sure what the docs say but bear with me. If you click on the link Marina2 posted(above),(click on index go left to right) go to pic #19-22, I see what looks to be the round vertical canvas laundry bag. Correct? Ok now go to pic #56, (and remember I am looking at this with reading glasses and a magnifying glass) go to the very center of this photo, no go slightly down, is that not a retangular canvas laundry bag like the one enzeder posted (in top quote)? Like the one from the A home? I clearly see this, handles and all. Does anyone else see this? Try using a magnifying glass. Is it possible there are two canvas laundry bags?

On another note, does anyone know where to find a picture showing what the blanket they found with the remains looks like new? Thanks

Hello WS

Friday was "Forensic Friday" on TruTV. You get a marathon of Forensic Files. Great show. Good job!

There was a case where a mother said a man hit her on the head when she took out the trash and then kidnapped her baby. It turned out that she had killed the child. The child was found in a garbage can...in a black trash bag.

This thread is about the canvas bag Caylee's remains were found in...I did look long for a thread about just the trash bags but did not find one and so I will leave this post here.

The way they proved that the mother did it was to compare the trash bag the baby was disposed in to the roll at the house. I am sure WSers can imagine how they did this...

So, of course I thought of the Anthony case. Casey could claim that she took the canvas bag to "Zanny's" for Caylee's clothes and that Zanny must have put Caylee in there...but I would think it would be hard to explain that the trash bags came from the Anthony home. Esp. trash bags that are "up on a shelf inside a cooler inside the garage."

Now I do not like what I wrote because I realize that Casey can use Zanny for everything. Her story of zanny puts the nanny in a very intimate role in Casey's/Caylee's life...

They are going to have to prove...right off the bat to the jury that the "Nanny/Zanny" did not/does not exist! Where are the WSers that are mad that she keeps(and her family)throwing other names into the mix! I had not gotten to that point because I had not read enough but I heard you all talking about it and now I know what you are feeling!

I try not to take this personal...and I know at the trial truth will come out but it is frustrating to follow this case. I do think that LE is holding back, they have to be...? And, why is JB allowed to dance around and cause so much trouble for everyone. Sigh. I have never followed a case before...

IIRC this is a true statement by LE: "The body was dumped shortly after the slaying."

Now, I do not know how that fits into the 2 day decomp that I have read about here on threads that you guys are already working on...

but I do know that on that episode of FF they could tell how many minutes apart bags had been torn from each other...etc. So, could LE prove a time of death for Caylee and then a "time of bagging" using this same science? Proving that Nanny would have had to had access to the rolls at the house to have been the one that bagged Caylee?

Seems like a long shot now that I write all this but it did solve that one case...

I also want to talk about the "A tooth, and hair" that was found at the scene but I think it is OT.

...jmo...I:dance:WS

Bump since I think this is where some recent posts I made go! Bringing them over!

This was in regards to speaking about the pic of Caylee in the Big Trouble shirt in the Globe. I think I see THE pooh blanket in the back of the pic which got me to thinking about the shorts and the bag being in the garage.

I think the last time RM saw her alive which would have been when KC and Caylee slept over there on June 9th with RM last seeing them the morning of June 10th. If I'm right then it would date this pic to 5-6 days before her death. Which would go with the theory that maybe this shirt and those shorts were in the laundry since the shorts she was found with were the ones she wore the day before as seen in photos from the nursing home.

And where is the laundry in the house? In the garage! And where did the canvas bag come from? Most likely the garage! And where did the duct tape come from? See where I'm going here?
:waitasec:

Got my answer, CA says the last place she saw the bag was in the garage on the shelf where the carriers were. 2nd set of PDF's http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

PDF number 343 line 2.

She starts talking about the bag and balls on PDF # 341 line 16 in the same link above.

So, duct tape, laundry, and bag in garage. CHECK!

Cindy goes on to say the rectangular bag is the one with the stuffed animals in Caylees room and the cylindrical one was in the garage. She clarifies this with LDB at the end of PDF# 343 beginning of PDF 344.

This talk about her outfit and the laundry bag makes me think the clothes found with her may simply have been laundry and nothing else, since folks have speculated doubt as to if she was even wearing them based on their placement. JT's description of what she was wearing at WalMart (for what it's worth) does not appear to match the clothes found at the site. I wonder if Caylee was wearing different clothes that day and they were removed at the time of death, discarded - or planted - elsewhere ("they haven't even found her clothes" remark) and never discovered.

That's my thinking too.

It also makes me think Caylee was definitely murdered at home. If the garbage bags came from the garage and can be traced to the ones that were "hidden" in the dog carrier and cooler then...

laundry bag
garbage bags
duct tape
clothes

All from the garage,

At the same time? I'm thinking so :waitasec:

My boyfriend has the same laundry bag in his bathroom. I was floored when I saw it, I literally stopped in my tracks and just stared at it. I hate going over there and seeing it. If we do move in together one day I'm going to make him get rid of it.. All I can see when I see it is poor little Caylee.. :(

My boyfriend has the same laundry bag in his bathroom. I was floored when I saw it, I literally stopped in my tracks and just stared at it. I hate going over there and seeing it. If we do move in together one day I'm going to make him get rid of it.. All I can see when I see it is poor little Caylee.. :(

OH Amanda......be careful..... JB and his crew read here. He may attempt to contact Whitney Designs to offer his representation in a lawsuit against you for "disseminating hatred about their product and causing damages against the company through loss of revenue". LOL I am kidding of course, but stranger things have happened.
:banghead:

According to George's and Cindy's depositions the laundry bag found with Caylee's remains is like the laundry bag that used to be in Caylee's room holding balls. Now the ball/laundry bag is missing, just like a Pooh blanket is missing. The balls that used to be in the bag are now in an Anthony shed.

I think the admission by George and Cindy that they used to have a laundry bag like the one found with Caylee's remains and that now that bag is gone is a big admission.

OH Amanda......be careful..... JB and his crew read here. He may attempt to contact Whitney Designs to offer his representation in a lawsuit against you for "disseminating hatred about their product and causing damages against the company through loss of revenue". LOL I am kidding of course, but stranger things have happened.
:banghead:

NIX that sleuther...he just might try to implicate Amanda's BF in KC's defense......:crazy:

Same situation here. Used it to store towels. Never noticed it much until the thread. When my daughter came home and did laundry I "generously" offered for her to take it back with her to hold her clothes. Glad it's out of here.

I now notice duct tape everywhere, and keep my own roll of it out of sight, like it was an indecent object..I detest heart shaped stickers and heart shaped anything is not high on my list of favourite items..I don't buy garbage bags with yellow ties, and certainly wouldn't allow one of those laundry bags inside the door. It is a sad situation when these innocent objects begin to take on a sinister meaning, but for me they have.

anyway.. the laundry bag.. I have never been clear if it had several metal rings in it, or just one at the top and I suppose a harder bottom or maybe another ring at the bottom? does it stand up on its own when empty? It seems a good choice to carry a body about in, it is sturdy enough that the body won't fall through it, and has handles to hang onto. And it is waterproof, at least to a degree, likely not completely, but the garbage bags did most of the waterproofing. Still, it is a large white bag.. pretty obvious, especially so near the road. .. I would have thought she would have taken it away with her after disposing of the body, and thown it away elsewhere.

And let's not even START on the words and phrases that have been eliminated from our repertoire. Waste, HUGE waste! I cannot say "red flag" or "backwards" among many others...

According to George's and Cindy's depositions the laundry bag found with Caylee's remains is like the laundry bag that used to be in Caylee's room holding balls. Now the ball/laundry bag is missing, just like a Pooh blanket is missing. The balls that used to be in the bag are now in an Anthony shed.

I think the admission by George and Cindy that they used to have a laundry bag like the one found with Caylee's remains and that now that bag is gone is a big admission.

actually if you read my post above with links you'll see the bag was on the patio with the balls, the rectangular one was in Caylees room with stuffed animals. The balls are in a shed and THE bag was being stored in the garage above the washer and dryer.

It is so hard to keep all of this stuff straight! LOL!

:blowkiss:

I now notice duct tape everywhere, and keep my own roll of it out of sight, like it was an indecent object..I detest heart shaped stickers and heart shaped anything is not high on my list of favourite items..I don't buy garbage bags with yellow ties, and certainly wouldn't allow one of those laundry bags inside the door. It is a sad situation when these innocent objects begin to take on a sinister meaning, but for me they have.

Respectfully Snipped. Oh SW, i know what you mean. My daughter's name is Kasey. She is 13. She asked me if I hate the name now since she is well aware of my feelings toward's Casey Anthony. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back