The Canvas Laundry Bags

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bump.

I think the laundry hamper COULD be evidence definitively linking the remains with The Anthony home?

I'd like to see somebody asking CA if she had a round Whitney laundry hamper?
If so where is it now?

:waitasec: I wonder what she'd say?

They should be able to tie the round hamper to the house with fiber evidence. Especially if they were kept in the same area in the garage and had the same clothes put in them from time to time. There also might have been human hair in the bottom of it from all the A's, not just Caylee.

They should be able to tie the round hamper to the house with fiber evidence. Especially if they were kept in the same area in the garage and had the same clothes put in them from time to time. There also might have been human hair in the bottom of it from all the A's, not just Caylee.

maybe even from the yorkies?

Yep! Just think about the carp that accumulates in the bottom of cloth bags.

Or I'm also wondering if the inside was vinyl, did KC leave finger prints on the vinyl?

They can say hairs and fibres etc from Anthony home were quite reasonably on Caylee, and so in the hamper FROM her body. It's more important to prove the hamper itself was from the Anthony home.

QUESTION:

As a non US person I don't know exactly what is normal laundry practice.

Do US peeps carry washing to a "washing line" outside where they may be seen by neighbours?

They can say hairs and fibres etc from Anthony home were quite reasonably on Caylee, and so in the hamper FROM her body. It's more important to prove the hamper itself was from the Anthony home.

I wish they would just release the forensic's on it and the plastic garbage bags. I have a feeling that's where the "smoking gun" is gonna come from.

QUESTION:

As a non US person I don't know exactly what is normal laundry practice.

Do US peeps carry washing to a "washing line" outside where they may be seen by neighbours?

I haven't seen people hang up their laundry outside since I was a kid. (although we may be seeing it return with the economy and energy prices).

There may be friends and neighbors that might be able to testify that they've seen that round laundry hamper in the A house. They might even have a picture of it, especially since CA and GA didn't realize the significance of it until 12/11/08.

I haven't seen people hang up their laundry outside since I was a kid. (although we may be seeing it return with the economy and energy prices).

There may be friends and neighbors that might be able to testify that they've seen that round laundry hamper in the A house. They might even have a picture of it, especially since CA and GA didn't realize the significance of it until 12/11/08.

Dad's Tip to all US citizens:

The use of outside drying on a line has more benefits than simple drying. Sunshine (ultra violet especially) kills bacteria.

The use of outside drying on a line has more benefits than simple drying. Sunshine (ultra violet especially) kills bacteria.

And makes things smell wonderful! That's a very pleasant childhood memory of crawling into bed at night after mom washed the sheets and hung them outside to dry! mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yes---sweet memories. Hangin diddys on the lines---dropping the clothespin cuz your hands are frozen--nose runnin---eyes waterin. Lovely.

We use plastic baskets to carry clothes from the dryer to the livin room where we fold them. Maybe they used these laundry bags to carry the clothes to the house.

Yes---sweet memories. Hangin diddys on the lines---dropping the clothespin cuz your hands are frozen--nose runnin---eyes waterin. Lovely.

We use plastic baskets to carry clothes from the dryer to the livin room where we fold them. Maybe they used these laundry bags to carry the clothes to the house.

The reason I ask, of course, is just because a trip to washing line would be chance for laundry hamper to have been seen. I live in temperate climate and it's normal to hang washing outside weather permitting. It seems like it would be a great idea in Florida (between hurricanes of course)

I just did that today. Sunny, but 58 degrees and breezy. Peeps do hang laundry. At least here they do.

The reason I ask, of course, is just because a trip to washing line would be chance for laundry hamper to have been seen. I live in temperate climate and it's normal to hang washing outside weather permitting. It seems like it would be a great idea in Florida (between hurricanes of course)

hercule, you've gotta know that house and yard better than anyone - is there a line or a rotary airer or even a suitable area for a line?
in that cindy works a great many hours and is doing the housework, cooking and laundry for herself, george, a girl who likely changes outfits at least twice a day and a toddler who'll need a change of outfits at least twice a day .... i think cindy would usually use the dryer.

I remember the good old days running through the sheets hanging on the line! Pure bliss.

Nowadays, you have to fight for the right to hang out what we call a clothesline. Home-owners Associations have restrictions on what you can and can't do on your own property. Hanging clothes out to dry is one of them. More and more people are fighting these restriction because they want to take advantage of the benefits of line drying. Google "clothesline restrictions" for insight. Iirc, the A's are members of a HOA and probably can't have a clothesline.

I wonder how long they've had those hampers and when they used them last, if ever. Maybe they had a pet that was there before Caylee was born or something else could be found that would be unlikely for Caylee to have transferred to the hamper

hercule, you've gotta know that house and yard better than anyone - is there a line or a rotary airer or even a suitable area for a line?
in that cindy works a great many hours and is doing the housework, cooking and laundry for herself, george, a girl who likely changes outfits at least twice a day and a toddler who'll need a change of outfits at least twice a day .... i think cindy would usually use the dryer.

I have seen no hint of a line in Anthony home photos, but there are places a line could be strung when needed and......

My garden shows no sign either because I have a removable rotary "line" That's not the norm here, but there are other non visible systems. I have not seen any signs of washing in any neighborhood pics, so I accept it is NOT normal practice in Florida and probably not part of the Anthony modus operandi.

I guess I am trying to start the next American Revolution? :usa: All you need to join in :unksam: is a length of string outside and few t shirts to hang on it!:woohoo: :raincloud::sunshine:

I have seen no hint of a line in Anthony home photos, but there are places a line could be strung when needed and......

My garden shows no sign either because I have a removable rotary "line" That's not the norm here, but there are other non visible systems. I have not seen any signs of washing in any neighborhood pics, so I accept it is NOT normal practice in Florida and probably not part of the Anthony modus operandi.

I guess I am trying to start the next American Revolution? :usa: All you need to join in :unksam: is a length of string outside and few t shirts to hang on it!:woohoo: :raincloud::sunshine:

don't abandon hope hercule. i don't have the climate to support constant drying on a line, but i always make sure the bed linen is dried outside in the fresh air and that's a pretty common habit. maybe cindy does it too (and we know how often she washes that bed linen!) she may well have been seen by a neighbour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back