The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just an FYI (not related to the above info) to be kinda careful with the pbworks site, a lot of it is sourced from forums so it can be hard to determine what is good evidence and what is not. Side note, I was just approved to edit the JBR pbworks site! So I will try and find good sources for everything. Just wanted to let you know. I love seeing all the info laid out like that, but I feel a little suspicious of the facts sometimes (I feel like a teacher telling you not to use Wikipedia as a source, lol... the same idea applies though! its a good place to get info, but you can't use it as the source). Not trying to be rude, and the above info is fine, just had to say it and I'm not good at keeping my mouth shut, lol

Thank you for the advice. I am however aware of the PB sites credibility. I've been following this case since Dec. of 96. I can remember when SuperDave was a newbie :flashback: .

I only used that source because it was the first site that had what I was looking for. I didnt think of you as rude. I found you to be helpful and concerned for the integrity of the facts.

Thank you and please feel free to speak your mind any time.

Just an FYI (not related to the above info) to be kinda careful with the pbworks site, a lot of it is sourced from forums so it can be hard to determine what is good evidence and what is not. Side note, I was just approved to edit the JBR pbworks site! So I will try and find good sources for everything. Just wanted to let you know. I love seeing all the info laid out like that, but I feel a little suspicious of the facts sometimes (I feel like a teacher telling you not to use Wikipedia as a source, lol... the same idea applies though! its a good place to get info, but you can't use it as the source). Not trying to be rude, and the above info is fine, just had to say it and I'm not good at keeping my mouth shut, lol

Oh and I forgot to say "Congratulations" on your new gig with pbworks. With all the reading I've done here lately, I couldnt think of a more informed or better suited person for the job. can't wait to read the new and improved site or to be able to recommend it as a great source of info like ACR. Rock on Anna..

Yes! Congrats! Looking forward to the site being improved! Yay!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Annapurna! We love to hear good news! :congrats:

^ Wow, very interesting.

So the only items that are technically "unaccounted for" would be the "stun gun" (assuming those marks were from a stun gun) and the duct tape (assuming the story I heard about the detective having ESP and discovering similar pieces of duct tape on the back of the framed picture in JBR's room is a rumor). Also, the other piece of the paintbrush; and the blunt-force object that was used. 4 objects, 2 of which are in question and one of which (the paintbrush) we all know came from inside the house. So that, in reality, leaves one: the blunt-force object (assuming it wasn't the flash light). Everything else was found in the house and came from a source that was inside the house.

I am a RDI'er, but honestly, the one thing I can't look beyond is those "stun gun" markings. I don't really buy CBS' theory that they came from a train track; the one on her cheek by her ear especially doesn't look like it came from that source. I really don't know what to think about those markings -- I've seen stun-gun pics that really do look exactly like those on JBR.

You haven't read "Foreign Faction," have you? Chief Kolar shows how the stun gun marks DO NOT measure correctly with the marks on JonBenet's back, but the train tracks do. And I don't mean "sort of," but EXACTLY MATCH.

The cheek abrasion - that looks different and wasn't done with the train track. Some people think it looks like a burn, but wouldn't an ME know the difference between an abrasion and a burn? There are some things we're not going to have the answers to, but the Smit Stun Gun theory is officially dead and buried. He grabbed something out of thin air to help the Ramseys get away from suspicion because he believed them to be innocent. He lost all credibility for that.

The cheek abrasion - that looks different and wasn't done with the train track. Some people think it looks like a burn, but wouldn't an ME know the difference between an abrasion and a burn? There are some things we're not going to have the answers to, but the Smit Stun Gun theory is officially dead and buried. He grabbed something out of thin air to help the Ramseys get away from suspicion because he believed them to be innocent. He lost all credibility for that.

Wasn't it said before the abrasion could be from a ring or a button?

Congrats Anna!!

And congrats Dave and She. Gonna have to throw the 20 yr parties ;)

Sorry Heymom tried to capture your quote: "You haven't read "Foreign Faction," have you? Chief Kolar shows how the stun gun marks DO NOT measure correctly with the marks on JonBenet's back, but the train tracks do. And I don't mean "sort of," but EXACTLY MATCH."

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...rPoint-comparison-photos-GRAPHIC-AUTOPSY-PICS!!

Kolar's power point presentation scroll near bottom of page and watch the video, he lines the stun gun markings up to the abrasions on JBR they are a close match then he lines the train tracks up to the markings on JBR forming a perfect match. I can't say for certainty that the train track is the cause of those abrasions but I'm convinced the stun gun was nonexistent. moo

Sorry Heymom tried to capture your quote: "

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...rPoint-comparison-photos-GRAPHIC-AUTOPSY-PICS!!

Kolar's power point presentation scroll near bottom of page and watch the video, he lines the stun gun markings up to the abrasions on JBR they are a close match then he lines the train tracks up to the markings on JBR forming a perfect match. I can't say for certainty that the train track is the cause of those abrasions but I'm convinced the stun gun was nonexistent. moo

The stun gun points are not a close match. They are quite far from the contact points of a taser. There are photos in the book, and it's obvious that these contact points did not make those marks on JBR. Not to mention that if you applied a stun gun to a small child, that child would scream to high heaven and back! How Lou Smit convinced people that a stun gun would actually knock a child unconscious is beyond me. It doesn't even knock a grown male, with meth in his system, unconscious! It only makes them controllable, briefly, enough to give police an edge. There are people who are so high that the shock doesn't even have any effect. But a child - a 6 year old girl - it would hurt her and make her scream and cry out.

Shame, shame on Lou Smit for perpetuating this myth!

Congrats Anna!!

That mark on her face looks intentional to me. Disfiguring her face intentionally. I do not believe it is from a button or anything else.

Yes, it's been speculated that Patsy's cluster rings might have done it. And Werner Spitz himself said that he thought the mark was from a "snap" like on a pair of blue jeans.

Congrats Anna!!

Hear hear!

I greatly appreciate the sentiment, Ambitioned. But to be honest, there is NO reason for this case to have gone on 20 years. Far as I'm concerned, there's no reason it should have gone on 20 minutes!

Thanks everyone!!! Plenty of work to be done so if anyone else wants to help just put in a request on the site, it might take a while to get approval (I requested so long ago I can't remember doing it lol) but then you're good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found out Laura Richards had a series back in 2009 called Killer in the Family where she profiles domestic homicides. It's currently available on Netflix (at least in the US) in case anyone wants to watch it. I always find it interesting to compare the Ramseys and their behavior to other parents who were involved in their child's murder, so I'm excited to see what Laura has to say about other cases involving a family member.

I just found out Laura Richards had a series back in 2009 called Killer in the Family where she profiles domestic homicides. It's currently available on Netflix (at least in the US) in case anyone wants to watch it. I always find it interesting to compare the Ramseys and their behavior to other parents who were involved in their child's murder, so I'm excited to see what Laura has to say about other cases involving a family member.

I watched until I hit the infanticide episode. I don't have the heart to watch it and might skip it to finish the series.

https://shakedowntitle.com/2017/03/13/levi-page-interviews-the-craven-silence-authors-march-2017/

Levi Page interview, van der Leek
[h=1]Levi Page interviews The Craven Silence authors March 2017[/h]March 13, 2017March 13, 2017 / juror13

From listening to this:

1) How can you be outraged that Dr Phil's son is promoting books on the Dr Phil show while you're doing an interview to promote your book? I didn't know I needed to have a biohazard suit on before wading through this crap.

2) One thing I never heard before was that John wanted to buy back Access Graphics from LM. I'll have to go looking for a source.

3) They also said that the Ramseys really didn't love their daughter--their wealth was more important to them. I disagree with that. One example: Patsy didn't attend Access Graphics billion dollar luncheon. She was with JB rocking around the clock.

4) Burke was a danger and if he did it, it was premeditated. John and Patsy should have taken more steps to intervene. I've heard that before and it's nothing new.
'
5) They called the glass with the tea bag in it 'iced tea'. A glass with a tea bag in it is not iced tea. Hasn't anyone here disposed of a tea bag by setting it into a glass? I used to do it all the time. It may have just been handy when someone was having tea.

Nothing really new here. Old facts and a lot of speculation.

From listening to this:

1) How can you be outraged that Dr Phil's son is promoting books on the Dr Phil show while you're doing an interview to promote your book? I didn't know I needed to have a biohazard suit on before wading through this crap.

2) One thing I never heard before was that John wanted to buy back Access Graphics from LM. I'll have to go looking for a source.

3) They also said that the Ramseys really didn't love their daughter--their wealth was more important to them. I disagree with that. One example: Patsy didn't attend Access Graphics billion dollar luncheon. She was with JB rocking around the clock.

4) Burke was a danger and if he did it, it was premeditated. John and Patsy should have taken more steps to intervene. I've heard that before and it's nothing new.
'
5) They called the glass with the tea bag in it 'iced tea'. A glass with a tea bag in it is not iced tea. Hasn't anyone here disposed of a tea bag by setting it into a glass? I used to do it all the time. It may have just been handy when someone was having tea.

Nothing really new here. Old facts and a lot of speculation.

BoldBear,
BBM: that's what it looks like to me. Implies the tea drinker did not want to move far to dispose of the teabag?

I visualize BR opposite JonBenet as she snacks on the pineapple, then its off to some adventure either upstairs or down in the basement?

BoldBear,
BBM: that's what it looks like to me. Implies the tea drinker did not want to move far to dispose of the teabag?

I visualize BR opposite JonBenet as she snacks on the pineapple, then its off to some adventure either upstairs or down in the basement?

So why no teacup? I agree with you, but somewhere in that house there should have been a used glass, mug or cup.

Why was the pineapple uneaten? We know in his police interview Burke would no longer drink from a soda can that the psychologist used, could he have not wanted to eat the pineapple because JB had used his spoon to take a bite?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back