The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Get what you are saying but highly doubt it. If the breakfast bar was significant, they would have cleaned all of it, especially the items with Patsy & Burke's prints on them. The Autopsy only found one chunk of pineapple in JB, suggesting she just had a bite in passing and never used a bowl. Possibly the area was never cleaned because JB was not actually there with them? Burke obviously left the bowl sitting there, whose to say that JB didn't just grab a chunk of the pineapple after Burke & Patsy had left?

If the Ramseys had known about the pineapple, they'd have accounted for it in their version of events and, like you said, they'd have cleaned that area.

Okay. I just purchased "The Day After Christmas" part three and it's disappointing. 37% of the way into the book the author brings up a Reddit post that questioned the author's credentials. This is a 300 page book and he's reliving an argument he had with someone from Reddit this far into the book. Do I really have to read through something so petty?

He also goes on and on about photo 17.7 aka photo #120TET8. It's a teaser for the chapter. He'll get to it at the end of the chapter but only after you have to read through...stuff. Here's the Reader's Digest version: a bottle of cleaning fluid was removed. They must have been cleaning up after the killing--when there's a little blood found at a crime scene, there must have been buckets of blood. The notepad found in the photo was also moved before the police arrived. Therefore, John and Patsy were scrambling to clean-up after they placed the 911 call.

That's all fine, but Radar Online has the police video that shows that the cleaning fluid wasn't actually moved. http://radaronline.com/videos/jon-benet-ramsey-murder-crime-scene-video/ It was just on the floor beside the glass table in the back hallway. That's probably where it was in photo 17.7 only we'll never know because that photo hasn't ever been released. He goes into speculation that John's attorneys were caught off-guard by this photo; and therefore, proof.

I'm going to say it again and again. There's so much evidence against the Ramseys, you don't have to make anything up. The disappearing cleaning solution didn't disappear.

ty bb

cleaning solution:

attachment.php

Attachments

• cleaning fluid.jpg
    cleaning fluid.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 594
ty bb

cleaning solution:

attachment.php

I certainly respect everyone having their opinions about the book(s), but do want to clear up what BB says about the missing Windex. We never said the cleaning solution was removed or went missing - we're interrogating the possibility of it moving positions and why.

The discussion is about the photos on John's personal camera versus the crime scene photos - and the differences between the two. Please go back and read the questioning between Haney & Patsy. Although we can't say for sure because we've never seen the personal photos, from the line of questioning, it's apparent that a number of items [notepad, scarf, bags, bottle] photographed by John are later seen in different positions when photographed by police.

We agree that the cleaning fluid is visible in the crime scene video that was filmed late on December 26th. But Patsy appears to see the Windex in a different position when she's shown John's personal photos that were taken at some point prior to the official photographing/videoing. When comparing the sets of photos she says: "Is that cleaning stuff over there?" implying it was in a different spot than the later photos under the table. If so, when and why was it moved?

What's interesting is that Patsy makes a point to tell Haney more than once that the Windex being under the table is out of place, drawing attention to it. She says "I just don't know why it would be there. It would either be in the cleaning closet or under the kitchen sink or somewhere (inaudible)." In other words, the cleaning fluid simply being out was odd, even more so in the context of a potential cover up and corrupted crime scene. Let's also not forget Patsy's immediate pointing of the finger at her housekeeper. Who best to leave out a bottle of cleaning fluid? We're simply interrogating all the possibilities. I hope that clears up BB's misunderstanding of what we wrote.

Okay. I just purchased "The Day After Christmas" part three and it's disappointing. 37% of the way into the book the author brings up a Reddit post that questioned the author's credentials. This is a 300 page book and he's reliving an argument he had with someone from Reddit this far into the book. Do I really have to read through something so petty?
....<snipped here by me for brevity>.

Maybe we should start a thread about the book. Many of the author(s)' conclusions are linked to factual inaccuracies and lifestyle assumptions based on limited experience (i.e. my family did it this way therefore anything else is highly abnormal). The book of never ending rabbit holes, IMO.

I certainly respect everyone having their own opinions about the book(s), but do want to clear up what BB says about the "missing" Windex. We never said the cleaning solution was removed or went missing.

The discussion is about the photos on John's personal camera versus the crime scene photos - and the differences between the two. Please go back and read the questioning between Haney & Patsy. It's apparent that a number of items photographed by John are later seen in different positions when photographed by police. We agree that the cleaning fluid is visible in the crime scene video that was filmed late on December 26th. But Patsy actually sees the Windex in a different place when she's shown John's personal photos that were taken at some point prior to the official photographing/videoing. Why was it moved? That's what we're trying to interrogate - what moved, when it moved, and what John and Patsy have to say about those items.

What's interesting is that Patsy makes a point to tell Haney more than once that the Windex being under the table is out of place, drawing attention to it. She says "I just don't know why it would be there. It would either be in the cleaning closet or under the kitchen sink or somewhere (inaudible)." In other words, the cleaning fluid simply being out was odd, even more so in the context of a potential cover up and corrupted crime scene. I hope that clears up BB's misunderstanding of what we wrote.

lisasalinger ty for the clarification

vdL photo 17.7, table, notepad:

https://shakedowntitle.com/2016/12/09/jonbenet-ramsey-case-insights-2-red-flags-surround-photo-17-7/

....<snipped here by me for brevity>.

Maybe we should start a thread about the book. Many of the author(s)' conclusions are linked to factual inaccuracies and lifestyle assumptions based on limited experience (i.e. my family did it this way therefore anything else is highly abnormal). The book of never ending rabbit holes, IMO.

hmmm, ya that would be worthwhile
are you going to start a thread?

I just realized the book that I am referring to is Sequin Star, Part 1 by the same authors. I have not read The Day After Christmas, Volume 3.

I certainly respect everyone having their opinions about the book(s), but do want to clear up what BB says about the missing Windex. We never said the cleaning solution was removed or went missing - we're interrogating the possibility of it moving positions and why.

The discussion is about the photos on John's personal camera versus the crime scene photos - and the differences between the two. Please go back and read the questioning between Haney & Patsy. Although we can't say for sure because we've never seen the personal photos, from the line of questioning, it's apparent that a number of items [notepad, scarf, bags, bottle] photographed by John are later seen in different positions when photographed by police.

We agree that the cleaning fluid is visible in the crime scene video that was filmed late on December 26th. But Patsy appears to see the Windex in a different position when she's shown John's personal photos that were taken at some point prior to the official photographing/videoing. When comparing the sets of photos she says: "Is that cleaning stuff over there?" implying it was in a different spot than the later photos under the table. If so, when and why was it moved?

What's interesting is that Patsy makes a point to tell Haney more than once that the Windex being under the table is out of place, drawing attention to it. She says "I just don't know why it would be there. It would either be in the cleaning closet or under the kitchen sink or somewhere (inaudible)." In other words, the cleaning fluid simply being out was odd, even more so in the context of a potential cover up and corrupted crime scene. Let's also not forget Patsy's immediate pointing of the finger at her housekeeper. Who best to leave out a bottle of cleaning fluid? We're simply interrogating all the possibilities. I hope that clears up BB's misunderstanding of what we wrote.

lisasalinger,
BBM: IMO, the cogent explanation is that Patsy has spotted an anomaly in their staging, so calls it out front, after all the photos do no not lie.

Following occam I would assume someone was cleaning up?

lisasalinger,
BBM: IMO, the cogent explanation is that Patsy has spotted an anomaly in their staging, so calls it out front, after all the photos do no not lie.

Following occam I would assume someone was cleaning up?

Yes, agree that a clean-up was taking place. We found it very interesting how both Patsy and John handled the questioning about the two sets of photos. There are noticeable shifts in their answers. I think there were the planned "oddities" like the ransom note and then of course the unplanned ones that they were busted on.

I had just watched the movie "Score" and was listening to a podcast (not Tricia's) with my headphones on. Burke's pineapple interview from the CBS documentary was played. I didn't pay much attention at first but eventually became aware of an ominous rumble and a ticking. This, I believe, was added to make Burke's responses seem sinister (coals to Newcastle for posters here).

While there is much written about fair play in documentary filmmaking, the emotive power of added music isn't much discussed. But it should be, huh?

1. On all of the A&E docs(Apologia)they show footage of Burke interviewing with Detective Schuler in 1998, when he was 11 years old. It is grainy and difficult to see. Out of all the 2016 documentaries, that video of Burke is probably the poorest quality out there. Even the white subtitles at the bottom of the screen are somewhat illegible. If the other documentaries were able to clean up the quality of the tape, why didn’t A&E?

2. The A&E investigators never discuss the ransom note. The CBS special, however, says it’s the most important piece of evidence left behind. Who’s foolin’ who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To be clear, I'm not talking about failure to clean anything up. I'm talking about a score being added to the documentary. It has been. I just listened to a segment which includes a bit before the pineapple interview. Portentous and sinister music has been added.

To be clear, I'm not talking about failure to clean anything up. I'm talking about a score being added to the documentary. It has been. I just listened to a segment which includes a bit before the pineapple interview. Portentous and sinister music has been added.

Right. It’s also clear that the A&E doc purposely did what they did to alter perceptions/or promote their narrative.

On Dr. Phil show, and on the A&E documentary the video “clicks” oddly as Burke says:

“So, I was thinking of what might have happened(inaudible)”

The script shows Burke said “to them” but his voice sort of chokes off. He may have said “to her.”

On Dr. Phil the subtitle “to them” is left out. Why?

He also goes on and on about photo 17.7 aka photo #120TET8. It's a teaser for the chapter. He'll get to it at the end of the chapter but only after you have to read through...stuff. Here's the Reader's Digest version: a bottle of cleaning fluid was removed. They must have been cleaning up after the killing--when there's a little blood found at a crime scene, there must have been buckets of blood. The notepad found in the photo was also moved before the police arrived. Therefore, John and Patsy were scrambling to clean-up after they placed the 911 call.

That's all fine, but Radar Online has the police video that shows that the cleaning fluid wasn't actually moved. http://radaronline.com/videos/jon-benet-ramsey-murder-crime-scene-video/ It was just on the floor beside the glass table in the back hallway. That's probably where it was in photo 17.7 only we'll never know because that photo hasn't ever been released. He goes into speculation that John's attorneys were caught off-guard by this photo; and therefore, proof.

I'm going to say it again and again. There's so much evidence against the Ramseys, you don't have to make anything up. The disappearing cleaning solution didn't disappear.

While I do not feel there was buckets of blood, there certainly more than we first suspected by the evidence of the molestation.

I recall that upon arrival, or soon thereafter, Priscilla, began cleaning. I feel she may have grabbed the bottle of windex and sprayed it on the kitchen counter and possibly other places. Admittedly, leaving it near the glass table on the floor is an odd position for it to be found. Priscilla also moved a large bag of clothing into a closet. Perhaps in her current state of high anxiety, she felt it best to keep herself busy tidying things as not to worry so much about the true reason she was present at the Ramsey's home.

Why she and her husband found it necessary to move items within the home remains a mystery to me.

Long time since I even looked at that book. I didn't care much for the conclusions they reached or teasing their conclusions so I dumped it. It's in my kindle library to remind me not to get another one in the series.

Buckets of blood? No. We all understand the crime scene was tampered with. And my understanding of what you just said was that Priscilla cleaned when she didn't know that nothing should be touched. In DOI it's stated that the victim's advocates cleaned up after the forensic team. When I get upset, I clean too. To beat the dead horse again--the police should have never allowed the friends into the home. That was their mistake. We keep crying over the things we don't have. Let's move on. And BTW, the cleaning solution was on the floor. We know a bag of clothing was moved. All anyone needed to do was tap it with their foot to move it or place one of the bags in front of it (moving it). The photo wasn't released to the public. It was just talked about in the transcripts so the conclusions reached having anything to do with the cleaner was blind speculation.

Was there blood? Yes. There was a drop of blood on her pillow case aside what was found on her. She hadn't lost any baby teeth and I don't remember them finding any scabs or open wounds. My guess is that what the pull-ups were for. That way blood wouldn't be transferred to the sheets. Something stopped that from happening. Had they found pull-ups with blood, that would have brought instant focus on the family. I wrote-up some fiction about this, but it probably won't make the cut. It was a very chilling moment though.

Tonight a Deputy was killed in Adams County. A helicopter is circling Denver Medical. All the police from Denver Metro and the surrounding counties have parked their cars, lights flashing, around the hospital. There is no other Denver news tonight. That's it. It's sad, we don't need to lose another officer. When the body is released, there will be a procession of police cars. I've got some very foul language going through my head for the senseless loss of another officer. The last officer died on new year's eve. He was trying to help someone with mental health issues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back