The Chill Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Were we always in the parking lot or is this something new??? I've been absent from this case for awhile. I was over at EL's case but lost interest when it started getting crazy. Just wondering if all Forum cases were put in the PL because another one I'm on also got put there.

When am I gonna' learn that I must improve (privatize/delete) my google history before arriving at WS. I've been searching for clues related to a cold case involving drug-running (and murder) in California in the 70s and now my WS ads read "Get help for your addiction in sunny southern California"

Fred&Edna,

that link right there should bring membership up at the NRA. Seriously, they should use it in their advertising.

He'd be singing a different tune with a 44 magnum aimed right at his crotch.

Fred&Edna,

that link right there should bring membership up at the NRA. Seriously, they should use it in their advertising.

He'd be singing a different tune with a 44 magnum aimed right at his crotch.

Ain't that the truth! And, from the reports, he has a very small...uhmm... crotch.

Years back (early 70's, way before caller ID and all this tracking technology) my Aunt was receiving prank phone calls where a man would whisper to her, "I am coming to kill you tonite." My Aunt was terrified, so my Father who was a cop and who worked the midnight shift in town, went over to her home to check up on her. He used his key to enter through the side door, walked up the cellar stairs, opened the door to the kitchen to find a loaded shotgun staring him right in the face. It was my uncle who heard that jiggle of the door and thought the footsteps belonged to that threatening caller. Thankfully my uncle who had served in WWII was trained in how to handle a weapon and didnt just shoot. That would have been some tragedy. I am quite surprised my dad who was a cop and who also served in WWII didn't call first. If hebwere alive today I would grill him on that one. Because that could have been some tragedy. My aunt didnt receive another call. The jerk must have moved on.

Years back (early 70's, way before caller ID and all this tracking technology) my Aunt was receiving prank phone calls where a man would whisper to her, "I am coming to kill you tonite." My Aunt was terrified, so my Father who was a cop and who worked the midnight shift in town, went over to her home to check up on her. He used his key to enter through the side door, walked up the cellar stairs, opened the door to the kitchen to find a loaded shotgun staring him right in the face. It was my uncle who heard that jiggle of the door and thought the footsteps belonged to that threatening caller. Thankfully my uncle who had served in WWII was trained in how to handle a weapon and didnt just shoot. That would have been some tragedy. I am quite surprised my dad who was a cop and who also served in WWII didn't call first. If hebwere alive today I would grill him on that one. Because that could have been some tragedy. My aunt didnt receive another call. The jerk must have moved on.

Scary... good story, but the ending could have been horrible.

Reminds me of this Kentucky WWII vet who shot/killed a home intruder without regret. (My father would have done the same as this guy)

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/05/nation/la-na-nn-92-year-old-kills-intruder-20120905

Just bumping the Chill Thread.

I don't really wanna join the serious discussions yet.

I'm still in my withdrawal phase of depression....no worries!

I'll come back out of it...I always do.

I have my "unlimited" wi fi back now. : )

I just don't know if I have much to offer in terms of conversation about the case/s

We drove thru LA Jennings, Welsh,and Lake Charles today. Well not ACTUALLY thru them...but past them on I-10.

So sad! I kept thinking about Jennings8 victims.

I am enjoying the weather in the southern most states. I keep looking out the window, hoping to see a Gator in the swamps.

I found one at the truck stop ; ))

Only his head though : (

View attachment 31304

I just want to say that maybe our effort here will make a difference...maybe it wont, but I have been blessed with "meeting" ALOT of GOOD peoples here who care ALOT about others!

God bless all who are here that want to make a difference and find justice for these victims!

:spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring:

JF -

I hope you are feeling better! You were missed by all!

:spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring::spring:

Thanks Novice! I am feeling better. I've been in southern states, I think all I needed was a little sunshine! : ))

Just stopping in to let everyone know, I have been in the process of moving and now I seem to have got strep throat.... Laid up in bed for the next week is where i will be. I haven't forgotten about you guys though!!! TTYS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back